My Bestfriend is a Jerk

By biscuitmonster

He's destructive and He's rude He's possessive No Boyfriends, No guy friends He's a Player who likes to 'play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilouge
Sequel?

Chapter 5

132K 2.1K 426
By biscuitmonster

 Chapter Cinco :)

Enjoy!

Biscuit

-----------------------------------------------------> Picture of Britney on the side

My best friend is a Jerk

Chapter 5

‘Hmm what to wear, what to wear?’  I thought to myself as I scanned through my wardrobe, I decided to opt for my maroon coloredskinny jeans, white converse and my white hangover t-shirt. I decided not to straighten my hair and just leave it in its natural curly state.

I walked down to stairs to find something to eat before I left for school since I was actually on time today.

“Morning mom” she turned away from the dishes before turning back again

“Good morning Rosie”

Morning daddy” he flicked through another page in his newspaper before taking another sip of his coffee

“Morning sweetie”

“No good morning for me?” my head snapped towards the voice

“Oh hey M-“

I watched him as he took another bite out of a pop tart

“What are you eating?” I asked my voice menacing

He looked at his half eaten tart “Uh- a pop tart?”

“I know” I growled “That’s mine, and there was only one left!”

“That’s right” he smiled “But don’t worry I recycled the box”

“That’s not what I’m worried about!” I groaned as my stomach growled “I really wanted to eat that”

He got up from his seat finishing it “More than McDonalds?”

My eyes lit up at the word “You’re gonna buy me McDonalds!?”

“Yes, but I’m ordering for you, Last time you almost maxed out my card”

“Okay!” I Pumped my fist into the air “Bye guys!” I picked up my rucksack and walked towards the door. Matt’s arm slung over my shoulder

“Bye Rosie, bye Matthew have a nice day at school” my mom called out.

“Bye” we said in union as we headed for school

...........................................

“You should go for a short dress this year, Rose” Amy suggested as she flicked through a dress magazine

“Not everyone is a slut like you Amy” Matt retorted

You would think that sitting together at lunch for the past two years will get these two to be friends

“I wasn’t talking to you whorebag”

Not a chance.

I interrupted before Matt could come with a comeback “Maybe Amy, I just don’t know what colour to wear”

“How about red?” I smiled; I already knew who the voice behind me was. He took a seat next to me kissing me softly on the lips

“Jesus Christ who invited the faggot?”

“Matt!” I scowled at him from across the table

“Seriously dude you have issues” Amy stated casually as she flicked through another page

Blake shrugged “It’s cool Rosalie forget it” he turned to Matt “Hey man, instead of fighting I thought we could actually be friends?”

He stared at Blake thoughtfully “Maybe on one condition”

Blake smiled. He was so cute. If that was me I probably wouldn’t have even bothered “Okay what?”

“Break up with Rosie?”

“What!?” the three of us said together

I picked up my doughnut from my tray and chucked it at his head

Matt scoffed “Ouch.” He shrugged “I’ll take that as a no then Blake”

“Yes.” Blake replied quickly

“Ah whatever” he chuckled taking out his phone.

The four of continued having mindless chatter with the occasional argument breaking out.

“For the last time man she’s not going to the dance with you, she’s going with m-“Blake was interrupted by the cafeteria doors slamming open. The whole room went silent and all eyes were on her.

Britney Sheldon.

Jesus, I hated that girl so much. She was this over dramatic whore that caused so much unnecessary trouble, but only with the girls though she was more than fine when it came to boys.  She stood at the entrance with her entourage of three girls all plastic and fake looking as she normally did. But not today.

The only sound that could be heard was the clicking of her heels. Her slaves waited by the door. She was wearing a short tight black skirt and a pink and black sheer blouse. Her Blonde hair was in a pony tail and her mascara was running down her face. She looked a mess.

I glanced at Matt who was still messing about on his phone. The music sounded like Angry Birds.

The pace of my heart started beating faster as we locked eyes.

She was heading this way.

She finally stopped at our table, her arms crossed over her chest. The whole cafeteria watching us. Her eyes glanced from Blake to Matt. Matt gave her a minute’s glance. Blake on the other hand was staring at her intently.

Oh my god.

What was going on?

Her eyes still wondered from Blake to Matt in a scared frenzy. She paid no attention to me or Amy.

Her eyes finally rested on Matt “Matthew?” her voice croaked but loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Don’t call me that.”

She sighed her eyes watering again “I need to talk to you”

“Okay then, talk.”

“In private”

“Whatever you have to say just say it here”

“This is probably something you don’t want the whole school to hear” they had a stare off for the longest time before Matt sighed finally giving in.

 “Fine” he stood up “Rosie let’s go”

“Uhm” I chuckled awkwardly “This looks like personal business”

“She’s right.” Britney nodded.

“Rosalie” Matt huffed “Let’s go”

I stood up grudgingly

“Wait, Why!?” Britney whined. I was thinking the same thing too

“Anything you tell me in secret, Rosie has to know too. That’s just the way it is” Matt walked around the table and grabbed onto my hand.

She huffed rolling her eyes “Whatever let’s go”

As we walked out of the cafeteria I could hear the whole room burst into a frenzy of whispers probably wondering what’s going on. I was wondering the same thing to.

We followed her. Matt looked incredibly calm. I on the other hand was a nervous wreck. He squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

‘Don’t worry’ he mouthed

I smiled back at him

We stopped outside the girl toilets

“Make sure no one comes in” she instructed to her clones, they nodded.

We all walked in.

“Well?” Matt sighed “What was so important that you had to drag me out of lunch” He shoved his free hand into his pocket.

Britney paced up and down. When she finally stopped she let out a long sigh.

“I’m three months pregnant Matt.”

I literally felt my jaw slam onto the bathroom floor. I looked at Matt who was nodding slowing his face completely oblivious. He was still trying to connect the dots.

“So?” he answered blankly

“SO!?” she screamed “So you are the father Matt”

My stomach did a double flip. “No offence Britney”

Whenever Matt said no offence...

He actually means offence.

“You have probably slept with every single guy in this school and who knows probably some teachers as well. Do you know how many guys you sleep with in a month!?” he shook his head “There is no way I’m the father”

“You are!” she shrieked. He let go of my hand and walked intimately closer to her

“How Britney?! How do you know!?” she took a step back, tears running down her face again

“Three months ago I only slept with three guys! I remember because that month I had to visit my sick grandma in Colorado and I had to take two weeks off school.” She let out a loud sob before continuing “I only slept with two guys, you and someone else.

The first guy we used protection and I took the morning after pill. And well-

You know what happened to us” Matt’s jaw clenched

“You said you were going to take the pill the next day”

She shrugged “I forgot, clearly” she sniffed “Buy better condoms next time and maybe they won’t split.”

“Fuck you Britney; I want to take a test”

She sighed, tired “Is there any point?”

Matt ran his fingers through his hair groaning.

“Matt I want you to be there for my baby, pay the hospital bills, pay for its cot, bottles, clothes and everything else we would need”

“Aw hell” he put his head on the wall

“And my parents are strong Christians; you’re going to have to speak to my d-“she stopped in her tracks, her eyes wandered over to me “What’s your problem?”

“W-Who me?” I pointed to myself

Matt turned around to look at me, his eyes widened in surprise. They were soon filled with sadness and pain “Rosalie?” he whispered

“W-What!? What is it?” I touched my face it was damp and that’s when I felt another tear roll of my chin. “Oh w-wow” I quickly wiped my face with the back of my hand but more quickly replaced them.

How embarrassing. I’m not even the parents.

He moved away from the wall where he was dwelling in his depression and moved closer to me. I stepped back running out of the door.

Matt couldn’t help look after a baby,

He can’t even look after himself

But something else was hurting me even more.

“ROSALIE!” he shouted out after me, but I just kept on running.

I didn’t know why but I had to be on my own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 13K 21
Mia Wallace is mysterious. Then again, most cautious people tend to be. For the last several years she's suffered; been made to submit to the sadisti...
3.9M 81.1K 27
Skylar Rose Montgomery- 18 years old, sun kissed skin, chocolate brown hair, brown eyes, slim figure and long legs. You might think she's your everyd...
1.9K 48 4
Jaune Arc last Blood Descendant of Dark Knight Sparda and Legendary Demon Hunter Dante. Now have been Chosen to be the Next Dark Knight and Demon Hu...
158K 6.2K 19
It's well known of Gabrielle's and Ella's stories of defeating their aversaries and finally accepting their mates for what they are, but Danielle is...