Bedroom Window View...

Oleh mica_blue

Summer is her favorite time of the year. Because that's when she gets to watch (not stalk) the boy she fell i... Lebih Banyak

Bedroom Window View...
Talk about embarrassing...
He KNEW!!!!!
My cat's second home
Planned...
What the twins know
Scarlet Anderson
I guess Scarlet's my new Friend
Hide and Seek?
I'm 'it'...
My First Kiss
Am I pretty?
Flirting
West Gray
A Surprising Start of the Day
Evil Marshmallows
Sky Pays a Friendly Visit
Busted!
Extra Chapter: "What's your name?"
A Jealous Boy is a Difficult Person to Talk to
Phone Call
My New Name
I'm A Good Liar
What Stunned the Audience...
West's Friends
She Found a New Target
Awkward in the Closet
A Strange Turn of Events
A Great Night
Naomi has...Friends?
Stupid Assumptions
Tyler's...What?
Perfect Help
Before Departure
Operation: Look Seductive
Something About West Gray
Complications
Enjoying the Circumstances
Just Be Yourself
Why She Dropped By
A Strange Dream... Or Not
Oh...You're Back
Worries
The Bomb
The Failed Attack
Is This Goodbye?
West, Approved By All
The Last Line
From Someone Else's Point of View
Extra Chapter: One Broken Heart Can Lead to New Love
Extra Chapter: Why She Fell in Love with Him

How Can You Smile Like That?

62.8K 1.5K 88
Oleh mica_blue

Naomi Carter

Well... This is embarrassing. Actually, I always seem to embarrass myself whenever West is involved. So there he stood, looking as hot and godly as ever. His sandy blond hair turned golden with droplets of water, his bare skin gleaming... His emerald green eyes made my entire body feel like shivering...in a weird good way.

He for a few minutes, he just stood there, staring at me. And I stared back.

"Aren't you going to help me?" I asked. Being trapped like a giant cocoon really isn't fun, especially with him making me melt under his gaze.

He smiled. "No, you look cute that way."

"What!?"

He turned his back on me and went to his closet. "West!" I said. "Hey!"

He ignored me and started going through his clothes. I glared at him after a few minutes of my pleas and yells being ignored.

He dried off his hair and tossed the towel carelessly on his bed, and then he took a shirt but stopped.

He slowly glanced at me.

"What?" I demanded.

He raised a questioning brow. "You want to watch me change?"

I blushed bright red and closed my eyes because it was quite hard to turn my head under the circumstances.

I thought I heard him chuckle, so I opened my eyes to glare at him. I found him grinning at me. He held the towel that wrapped around his waist and teasingly started to open it. My eyes widened at what he was doing and I immediately covered my eyes, my heart pounding wildly in my chest. I'm not ready to see what lives in my boyfriend's pants!

I heard him laugh, but this time I'm not taking any chances. I squeezed my eyes shut and kept quiet.

"Naomi, you can open your eyes now," he said.

"No."

"Idiot, I'm dressed."

"How do I know you aren't naked and are planning to tease me right now?" I said.

"Well, you're right about the teasing part, because I'm going to be doing that for as long as you live. But I'm not naked."

"You're really not?" I asked uncertainly.

"Why, do you want me to be?" he teased.

My eyes popped open and I saw him crouched down in front of me. I puffed my cheeks in annoyance at my constant defeat to not fall for his stupid teasing.

He chuckled. "You know, you look really funny right now." Before I could make some clever comeback, he suddenly picked me up in his arms like I weighed nothing and carried me... to his bed.

"Wait! West! Wh-wha… what are you doing!?" I said looking frantically at him.

He looked down at me then smiled seductively. "I'm going to teach some... things.... in bed."

My face heated up and I almost fainted.

He suddenly dropped me on the bed (still a cocoon) and then he positioned himself on top of me. He slowly took away the sheets that trapped me, but now his gaze was the one that held me prisoner. "So kitten, ready for your lesson?"

"I---" What should I do? Part of me is freaking out about all this, and a big perverted part of me is dying of curiosity to what he's going to teach me! I mean, come on! Who wouldn't want to do some lovey-dovey things with your hot loving boyfriend? But...am I ready for this? What if I mess up again and he got turned off!? He's experienced at this, while to me it's all practically foreign. I don't know how to please a guy! Hell, our teeth hit when I kissed him before, though he didn't comment about it because he's just so darn nice.

"Pfft." West's shoulders suddenly rocked as he tried to suppress his mirth. "You should've seen your face Naomi. I can't believe you fell for that!" he laughed. So he was messing with me!?

Damn. Why does he have to have such a nice laugh, and the way he looked right now... so hot. Some part of me was telling me to get mad for his joke, but the bigger part of me strangely wanted to kiss him. He was messing with me and yet I wanted to kiss him.

"Hey," he said, his face looking serious, his cheeks slightly blushing, "If you keep looking at me like that, I don't think my joke would stay as a joke."

"Huh...ah, I---"

"What are you doing here Naomi?" he asked cutting me off.

"I..." Curse you Walker. Curse you and your awful advice. "I was waiting for you."

"Why?"

"Because I miss you."

My answer seemed to have caught him off guard. He stared at me and then sighed. He dropped on my side and stayed quiet for such a long time that I was afraid that I've displeased him... until, "I missed you too."

I leaned up on my forearms and looked at him in delight. "Really!?"

He blushed. "Yes."

I couldn't help myself. I giggled and hugged him. Although the real reason I was here was because Walker told me that I should sneak into his bedroom and lay on his bed seductively, he said that it would make West happy, I had just made a complete fool of myself and in no way did I look seductive at all. But for West to say he missed ME!!! This is so awesome!

He looked so cute being all embarrassed as I hugged him, and then he started pushing me away. "Cut it out, Naomi," he grumbled.

"But you're just so adorable!" I said, feeling giddy and happy as I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, filling myself with his scent.

I expected him to push me away again, but he didn't. Instead, he circled his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him.

I smiled and hugged him tighter. It felt really wonderful being in his arms. And just as I was floating in my heaven, the guilty feelings I've been trying to push away came crashing down on me. I have to tell him. I'm being unfair. We only have two more days before I have to leave. And he doesn't know it yet.

"West," I said.

"Hmm?"

"I love you," I said looking at his clear green eyes.

He smiled. "I---"

"This is my last summer here," I blurted out.

He blinked and I knew it was coming, the shock, the anger because I unintentionally kept it from him, the betrayed feeling. And I deserved all of what he'll throw me. I braced myself for the blow of suddenly dropping a bomb on our sweet happy moment.

"Oh" was all he said. This time, I blinked. Was that all?

I waited for more.

"Okay," he said.

What? No surprised expression? No questions as to why it's my last summer?

"West, Auntie's going to live with Andrew once they get married. So my parents won't have a reason to send me here anymore," I said trying to explain even though he wasn't asking for one, but I knew he deserved one.

He nodded in understanding.

Why didn't he seem upset? Am I the only one making a big deal out of this? Won't he miss me?

"West, Auntie's leaving on Monday. We only have two more days to be together," I said hearing my voice crack.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips softly. "It's okay Naomi. We'll just have to make the best out of the time you have left here."

I stared at him in disbelief. "Why aren't you upset!?"

"I am," he said shrugging. "But there's nothing you can do about this."

"Don't you care?"

"Of course I care," he said.

"Well, you have a funny way of showing it," I said pulling away. Tears were suddenly filling my eyes. I've been dreading telling him this awful news and yet he sees it as nothing to be worried about. Maybe I've really been deluding myself that he really cares. Maybe once I'm gone, we'd be over as well.

"Kitten," he sighed gently taking my wrist. "Think. If you're leaving, then while you're here let's just have as much fun as we can before you go. So that you can take the good times with you."

I was crying now. He really wasn't worried about this. I've spent a lot of time with West and I've become really good at telling how he feels. And right now, he's really not worried. He thinks my departure is nothing to be worried about.

"Why weren't you surprised?" I asked weakly.

He wiped away a tear of mine with his thumb and smiled at me, "I was."

"But you didn't seem surprised," I mumbled.

"Believe me," he smiled, "I was seriously surprised."

It was like he was talking about a different moment, a different matter. And I really couldn't understand him.

"If you were leaving, I'd be crying and sulking right now," I said. "If our places were reversed right now, I'd be angry and mad. But how come you're not?"

"Because we're different. Of course you'd panic at hearing that, you wouldn't think. You'd ponder in circles without coming up with a solution," he chuckled. And so his solution was to think lightly about this and just make the best about the last two days of my stay here?

Yes, he's right about making the best of the remaining time, but still... why didn't it affect him as greatly as it affected me!? Why am I the only one who seems to be worried?

"Naomi," he said.

"What?" I grumbled.

"About tomorrow..." he said looking uncomfortable.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I uh have somewhere to be..." he said scratching his head.

"What!? But you can't! I'm going away on Monday!"

"I know," he sighed. "But it's really important."

"But I thought we were supposed to make the best of my remaining time here," I said.

"Yeah, but this is really important. I can't put it off for another day," he said.

"What is it?" I asked.

He looked away, "I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"Because I just can't. Well, not yet," he said.

"Will you tell me once I'm gone?" I asked bitterly.

He smiled. He actually SMILED. "Yeah, I'll let you know by then."

I glared at him and stood up, "Well, good night West."

"Good night Naomi," he said.

I climbed out of his room and cried as I made my way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this one took a little longer than it should have. It's just that I couldn't get the scene right. So, sorry if this one sucks. x(

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

220K 4.4K 200
book 2 of other gif series <3 I know I'm not the world's best writer so bare with me fem!reader this book sucks but the characters dont.
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
1.6M 67.1K 36
Death should be calm, death should be peaceful, death should happen when you're old, but death doesn't ask for an age and death doesn't care who you...
2.2M 69.6K 42
Highest Ranking: #2 in ChickLit | 16/01/19 Highest Ranking: #13 in Teen Fiction | 09/04/19 Highest Ranking: #24 in Romance | 16/09/19 He acted out be...