Jeff the Killer (heart break)

By Jeff_the__killer

Jeff is alone with his thoughts and cold heart. Is there anyone in this entire world that can save him from h... More

If only you knew...
If only
If only you knew...
Jane and Jeff
Does he?
How long?
Emily, my love.....
Why?
I promise
In Jane's eyes
Wake up
No where....but in my arms
Jane's
My fucking hate
Any one

Betrayal

78 5 5
By Jeff_the__killer

I'm doing something different it's only for this chapter so CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND LOOK AT THIS(≧∇≦)

5 hours later

"WHAT THE HELL, JEFF!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS OVER!?" Warm tears began to stream down Emily's frightened face.

Her eyes were never able to open with even more tears coming out of them.

"IT MEANS IT'S OVER, EMILY! THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS!" Jeff's eyes may have seemed calm, but on the inside, he too was holding back tears.

Jeff made his way over to the door, but not without a bump on the back of his due to Emily throwing a lamp at him.

"I HATE YOU JEFF AND I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AG-!"

Jeff then slammed the door closed behind him and made his way over to the figure waiting for him under an street light.

"Jeff, this could have gone a lot easier if you'd let me handle it."

"You're sick and twisted..."

"Well..." It said, running it's fingers up Jeff's shoulder and around his neck. "Do you really want her to find out what you did?"

Jeff then began to tear up. "I hate you.."

"People only say that to the ones that they love. I told you I'd have you one way or another."

////////5 hours earlier///////////

"Jeff...get..off..someone could see us."

"Nobody's around, I promise....I asked Ben and Jack to keep...watch.''

With all of her might, she manage to push Jeff off of her and zip up her jacket.

"You can be such a pig some times.."

Jeff then fell on his back and watched as Emily laid down next to him in the soft grass.

Jeff's eyes then wandered over to Ben, who had been watching them. He then reached in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, wrote something on it and passed it to Jeff.

Without hesitation, Jeff opened the note.

cock block bro

Jeff then looked at Ben and Jack who are now on their, backs laughing.

He then crumbled the note and threw it

At Ben's eye.

"OWW!"

He then looked at Emily, who's blood covered face was staring at Jeff's eyes.

"You're beautiful Jeff..." she said softy, closing her eyes.

Jeff then kissed her deeply, but pulled back quickly.

The feeling...

He then looked at Emily and withdrew a knife from his hoodie and aimed it at her neck.

"GO...to...sleep.."

Emily then rolled her eyes and nailed Jeff right in his spot with her fist.

"No Jeff, I'm not tired.''

Jeff then fell to his knees and began to whine.

"Um, Jeff, go feed your feeling. I'm going to Kahlan's house."

"Ugg, fine."

With that lost in what could have been said, Jeff then stood up slowly and walked over to Jack and Ben, who has began to fight over who gets to follow Emily.

Emily's p.o.v.

I ran down the Boulevard st. to my friend's house, but not without turning around and blowing Jeff a kiss.

Sure, he's annoying sometimes, but only when I take his kills.

I mean, that's what boyfriends are supposed to do, right? Let their girlfriends take their kills.

I made my way up her door steps and climbed the patio roof to her blue bedroom.

She was my only friend every since. She's always been there.

"Kahlan...Kahlan..'' I rolled my eyes. "PRUSSIA!"

Without warning, the window flew opened and Kahlan's red hair went into my face. "I AM ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA!!"

"Yeah yeah, so what's up?'

"The sky.''

"Damn you, smart ass.''

I climbed though her window to see her room tidy as always. She had Hetalia posters every where. Even her bed was Hetalia, along with a Italy pillow.

Her dresser was the only thing normal with pictures of Jordon, her boyfriend, and her family.

"My parents are out, so you know what that means?"

She was bouncing up and down hold out the awesome stash. Every time we have a sleep over she would hold out a pile of comics, movies, and junk food.

I looked over to see her dress like Sally, her favorite creepypasta.

"Yes, I know what it means."

I watched as she stood up above me and placed her hands on her hips. "WHAT TIME IS IT?"

I looked down at my feet and smiled, "Awesome time...?"

"I can't hear you!"

I stood up I front of her and and smiled. "Awesome time!"

She laughed and hugged me with all her might, giving me no ability to breath.

After a whole hour of watching Hetalia and telling who are together (GermanyX Italy ..Prussia cries about the relation that could have been with Italy XD )

"Hey Emily, where were you for so long?"

"I've been with someone."

"Who..don't tell....someone with a face?"

"I'm not dating Slender Man!"

In the sixth grade I told every one that I was married to slender man.i don't know why ,but, now when I look back I wonder what was wrong with me. I guess it was the empty feeling. Before Jeff came into my life, I was always alone. My stepdad was a drunken bully and my mom died giving birth to me.

I planned to kill my stepdad, but then Jeff...he found me..and ever since then, I began to wonder why he would chose me over everyone else. He is my first boyfriend, and I hope my last, well, if you know what I mean.

"Kahlan, I'm dating Jeff."

I watched as her face grew wide.

"OH MY JESUS LET ME PLAN YOUR WEDDING!!! JEFF CAN BE IN A WHITE DRESS AND YOU CAN BE IN THE SUIT!! IT WILL BE MAGICAL!"

After another hour of questions I left and took off back to the house. I gave Kahlan one more hug,and took off back to Jeff..he always makes me feel beautiful.

Kahlans p.o.v.

After a whole hour of cleaning up, I got dressed and fell asleep on my couch.

12:00 1:09 2:00

I couldn't sleep, I kept hearing someone in my ear. After another hour, I peered out the window to look for my parents.

After not seeing them for 3 minutes, I laid back on the couch. I fell asleep around 4:00

When I felt a hand over my mouth, I looked up to see Jeff standing over me with a kitchen knife in his hand.

I'M GOING TO DIE I'M GOING TO--WAIT, I KNOW HIS GIRLFRIEND!!

I looked over him to see my parents...bloodied. I felt my eyes begin to tear up. My little brothers...my mom...and dad. Dead. I couldn't believe it. Did I just sleep here while my family was brutally murdered by my best friend's boyfriend?! Out of all the houses, he would pick mine...

I couldn't do anything now. I heard the sirens out side of my house.

"Shhh..." He coed in my ear. A sharp pain in my side told me it was time to go to sleep.

I watched as he jumped out my window

Right when the cops broke in...

"We have a survivor over here. I'm going to need...some..."

I couldn't listen anymore...time to sleep..

Emily's p.o.v.

I fell into the door to see Jeff's blood-covered self standing right there to see me. I ran into his arms and kissed him deeply...I love him so much. Even if he is covered in blood, I didn't care. He's here, that's all that matters.

I felt his hand come up my shirt and shivered. They were so cold.

I felt his arms sweep me off my feet and he was carrying me bridle style.

We made our way to the bedroom where he then again tried to make me give in.

"J-jeff......s-stoooop..." Damn, he was close that time. I felt his warm breath on my neck. I slapped him across his face. "To hell with that, Jeff!"

He laughed and went right back to trying to take off my clothes.

"What...the hell...Jeff, I'm a virgin!"

"Oh, even better." He have me a perverted smile.

"Get off, Jeff!" Why does he want me to give in so badly?

I then thought about tricking him right then and there. I opened my legs and pulled him close to me. "If you take me, I'll just leave you after words!"

His smile died down and he then began to think it over. "Hmmm...is it worth it?"

IS HE ACTUALLY THINKING THIS OVER?!?

"WHAT THE HELL JEFF, I'M ONLY 17! You're such a pedophile !"

I shoved him on his back and laid my head on his chest.

"I'm going to sleep..."

Jeff's p.o.v, (it's about to get good trust meh)

After three hours of sleeping, I heard the phone ring. I waited to see if jack or Ben would pick it up, but to my surprise, no one did.

I stood up and made my way down the long staircase.

After almost falling over Jack and Ben, who were passed out on the ground, I picked up the phone.

"H-Hello"

"Hey, Jeffy"

"What the hell do you want, Jane!?"

"Listen, I don't have all day. I want to give you a chance to not hurt that little girl's feelings."

"What do you mean?"

"That family that you slaughtered."

"Yes?"

"That was Emily's only friend...you killed them, Jeff..."

A trickle of sweat fell down Jeff's face.

"I'll keep my mouth shut, but...only if you do something for me."

"I'm not doing anything for you, Jane!"

"Well, let's just see how much she loves you after she finds out what you did..."

"...Fine, what do you want?"

No response, so Jeff spoke again.

"What is it that you want?"

"I...want you.."

"Hell no!"

"I'm not the one who's friend you killed, Jeff! Let me remind you that if she finds out, you'll just be another monster in her eyes!!!"

Jeff couldn't respond.

"So, what is it, Jeff? Tick...tock...tick...to-."

"Fine...."

"Now, break up with her....."

Jeff then turned around to find Emily staring back at him. "Jeff who was that?"

"Listen, Emily, I have to tell you something..."

1 minute later////////////////////

"WHAT THE HELL, JEFF!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS OVER!?" Warm tears began to stream down Emily's frightened face.

Her eyes were never able to open with even more tears coming out of them.

"IT MEANS IT'S OVER, EMILY! THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS!" Jeff's eyes may have seemed calm, but on the inside, he too was holding back tears.

Jeff made his way over to the door, but not without a bump on the back of his due to Emily throwing a lamp at him.

"I HATE YOU JEFF AND I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AG-!"

Jeff then slammed the door closed behind him and made his way over to the figure waiting for him under an street light.

"Jeff, this could have gone a lot easier if you'd let me handle it."

"You're sick and twisted..."

"Well..." Jane said, running her fingers up Jeff's shoulder and around his neck. "Do you really want her to find out what you did?"

Jeff then began to tear up. "I hate you.."

"People only say that to the ones that they love. I told you Id have you one way or another."

Jane then kissed Jeff's lips softly...

She was becoming the monster...

NOW THAT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER CLIFF HANGER!!!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ comment for another chapter tell your friends!!!!!! wrote this chapter for insanity!!! thanks for the comment

Brofist Ben o(^_-)O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 49.2K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.2M 29K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8M 105K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...