Phan Oneshots

By geniusotaku

Idk oneshots I write about phan xx More

That Spark
Heartbreaker
Secret Admirer
Soul-Mate
Don't Cry
Raspberry Kiss
A Lover's App
Nobody Likes You
Bag Swap
Point Of View
Demons and Angels (Part 1)
Demons and Angels (Part 2)
Demons and Angels (Part 3 -Final)
Say something
Picnic date
Cinderella
Cinderella - Part 2
Cinderella - Final part
Dear darlin,
Dear darlin, (ENDING)
Muffin
Starstruck
You just watched
"He can't be late!"
The Old Phil
The Old Phil - ENDING
Dimple boy
Crying in the rain
Ice skating
Teenage Dream
Random rant
My Brave Little Lion
Boy with the Scarred Face
The Boy with the Scarred Face (2nd part)
SMUT OMFG
Falling for a vampire
2009
I can hear your thoughts
Just a message
Movie night
Magnets
You are in love
Little lost puppy
Happy Endings
Happy Endings (Ending part lmao)
Roof Boy
Roof Boy - Part 2
Roof Boy - Final Part
Just another message
But You Didn't
A new friend
Realistic Highschool Crush
Demons
Lil' Coffee Shop
Party
Ghost Boy
Cuddles
Braids
Coffee & Cupcakes
Until you're ready
Detention
I Need A Friend
Popular Group
I Feel Like Shit
Best Friend Knows Best
Art Class
Lester Likes Cute Boys
Ticking Timer
The Punk And The Pastel
Coffee Boy
Message To You Sporks
Opposites Attract
Junjou Romantica
Junjou Egoist
Fan
Back In Time
Back In Time (2)
Back In Time (3)
Baking
Pas De Deux
Philophobia
Turning Tables
Coffee
Philophobia 2
Scarlett
Aeroplane
Emerald Suit
Does He?
Rent A Boyfriend
Number One Fan
Overused Gel

Starbucks & Headphones

105K 2.3K 11.2K
By geniusotaku

Starbucks & Headphones

Dan's POV

Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring, Ri-

BAM.

Oh God. Work.

Now Starbucks isn't a bad place, I mean it's great (trust me I used to go there all the time) but it's just......boring.

Nothing ever happens! No interesting scenarios. Just wake, work, sleep. My daily routine, except for weekends, where it's wake, FOOD, sleep.

After taking a quick shower and staightening my hair, I left for the day, grabbing my keys and phone.

I hate January. No offence to January-lovers (whatever the fuck that is) but it's just too cold for my liking. I guess I hate the weather in January, but still. I just generally hate cold weather.

It makes your nose go all red, snot dribble down your face and then your hands work reeeeally slowly. See why I hate the cold?

After that 5 minute walk, I arrived to my destination. Starbucks. It was 9am so I wasn't really in a perky mood.

Current Mood =       :/

"Hey there Dan!" A blonde girl with her hair in a high bun says to me.

"Hey there Jaz, what's up?" I asked, not really interested, but just being friendly.

Jasmine is a co-worker of mine, but most of the time is the boss of this place, since the real boss has been really busy lately with his new born son, or whatever. It's better this way, since if I ever come late or mess up, I won't get into that much trouble, whereas my real boss would probably fire me.

"Nothin. Where's Joe?" She asked, tying her little apron onto her little body.

"He's gonna be a few minutes late, he texted me it. I think,"

"You think?"

"Don't ask,"

And she didn't. thankfully. She went to the door turning the closed sign to open.

Joe isn't a good texter. He isn't a good anything! Well, except for taking orders. Fast. But that's not why we hired him. He can make an Cappachino in up 1 or 2 minutes!

I take the orders. Whenever I take people's orders, I take in every detail about them. Trying to tell their whole life story just by their appearance, voice, or body language. Its fun, in a way. It keeps me occupied.

"Hey, family! Sorry I'm late!!" Joe greeted happily, bursting through the doors.

He's a bit shorter than me, and has ginger hair, a slight stubble and bags under his eyes. It was Monday, so he was probably out partying till late last night. The first time he met us all, he said "Hey! I'm Joe, youre co-worker! By the way, i'm gay :D"

We are accepting, and he's a great hit with the male and female customers with his good looks.

"Get to work," Jasmine instructed from behind the counter, writing something down.

"Whoah, but nobody's even here yet!" Joe protested.

"Yes, but they will be soon. And they will order the most popular drinks. That you need to make. Now, get to work," She repeated.

                  **************

How long had it been. Probably an hour or two, when somthing interesting finally happened.

Ding

I continued writing down something in my little notepad, somethig to do with the milk supply, when I heard footsteps coming towards me.

The shop was practically empty, but there were a few people. More people would arrive later. The 'Rush Hour Time' as Joe callls it, is at 3pm.

Slowly looking up, I was met with a guy, in a long black jacket thay really complimented his slender figure and beautiful broad shoulders. He looked about the same age as me, if it weren't for his small stubble that any ordanairy person would never even bother to notice. Maybe a few years older?

I was met with a pair of friendly blue eyes, an aqua blue, like you could practically melt into them. His jet black hair just made his eyes stand out even more. So basically, he was fit. And handsome. And also looked like a FUCKING MODEL!!

"Ahem," Interrupted my thoughts, the sound of my dream guy, my model.

Of course he would never be mine since...well he's a guy, but a boy can dream! And boy was I dreaming about him.

"C-can I have a gingerbread latte please?" This mysterious man asked, his voice as smooth as silk, a little low, just adding to his hotness.

"Huh, Oh-Yeah, yeah. Of course! I mean-that will be £4.99 please," I stuttered, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks.

He handed me the money, after giving off a slight chuckle. Taking his drink to his seat, he took out his headphones, plugging them into his laptop that he had now gotten out of his bag. He stayed, staring at his laptop the whole time he was here, but still. It's just something that excited me about this person. Well, yeah, he was hot. But also, I wanted to get to know him.

"I didn't know you swing that way

Dan," Jasmine said, interrupting my thoughts with a huge grin planted onto her face.

"What whe-how did you-"

"Oh come on Dan. I mean I noticed as soon as he came in, you were bloody drooling over him. It was pretty cute," Joe laughed with a wink.

"I just-shut up. I don't even-well I do but-just....shut up," I mumbled shyly.

"Awww Danny's got a crush!" Jasmine teased, tugging at my sleeves a bit.

"I don't! Well, he's hot, but I don't even know him," I protested.

"Strike Dan!!" Joe yelped.

"What?" I asked in unision.

"Go over there now! I'll take care of the orders! There's not that many customers anyway Dan. Come on! This is the most drama we've had all day!" Jasmine pleaded.

"Yeah Dan, do it. Or I will! I mean, I don't mind dating him. Damn, he's cute anyway and-" Joe said.

"Alright, alright, i'm going!!" I said in defeat.

I quickly looked at my reflection of the table, fixing my hair a bit(getting a few laughs and 'awws' from Jasmine and Joe) before walking over to him.

I felt my heartbeat increase quickly, as butterflies soon formed in my stomach.

What the hell was I going to say?

It was too late to back out now as I approached the small table in the corner. He continued to stare at the laptop screen, until I finally spoke up.

"Ahem," I could practically hear my heartbeat going 50 beats per second.

"Oh, sorry! Um....hi," He said, taking out both of his headphones and pausing whatever was playing.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"....hi," He said again, making me giggle.

I noticed how he blushed furiously, so maybe he was quite self-conscience? Great Dan, it's the first real conversation you've had with him and you've already frightened the guy!

Sighing in fustration, I could hear Jasmine, whispering loudly to

Joe as they both stared back at us.

"Y-you're friends are staring at us..." He whispered, the blush staying on his cheeks.

I guess they heard, because they immediantly turned around, getting back to work.

"Um...so what were you listening to?" I asked, trying not to sound too rude as I had just come over here and interrupted him for nothing but the pleasure of my own.

"Fall Out Boy. But I also listen to Muse," He murmured, gaining a bit more confidence.

"Oh my God really!! I love those bands. You don't know how many Muse posters I have on in bedroom. I'm like, obsessed with them!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Really!? That's awsome! What's you're favourite song of theirs?!"

"Resistance, Uprising, there's loads! I also love their cover of Feeling Good,"

"Mine's Supermassive Black Hole, I just listen to that non-stop!" He yelps excitedly.

We kept that sort on conversation for the next ten minutes, just learning about eachother's favourite things, and stuff like that after I had taken a seat.

"I know this seems rude, but I still don't seem to know you're name yet," I chuckle nervously.

"Oh, sorry. My name's Phillip Micheal Lester. Just call me Phil. And you must be Dan Howell,"

"How did you-"

"Call me a stalker, but I do look at name tags,"Phil laughed.

"Naah, more like Sherlock Holmes," I said.

"Do you watch the series!?" He asked.

"Yesss, the BBC just love having their cliffhangers, it's so annoying!" I moaned.

"Tell me about it,"

After another 5 or 10 minutes, we had exchanged numbers. I had to get back to work, so he left with much happier face than when he came in, with a big grin on his face.

"Sooo, how did it go?" Jasmine asked.

"Brilliant! I fuckin love him. Did you see how he blushed a few times? It was so cute!"

"Haha, yes Dan I did. You two actually suit ya no. What was his name?"

"Phillip Micheal Lester..." I said dreamily, "Phil for short,".

"Dan and Phil. So, what are you gonna name you're children! Can you name one Jasmine, and one Joe, cause we helped you? How about second names? Howell or Lester? Or

Howell-Lester? Aww, that sound so cute. No! Name you're children Moe Lester and Wolf Howell!!" She squeaked.

"Shut up. You sound like a fangirl!" I laughed.

"Phan! You're ship name! OMG! Get it? Not Dil, but Phan, with a P-h-a-n. Phan! So i'm a P-h-a-n-girl. Phangirl. I'm part of the

P-h-a-n-dom. The Phandom OMG I'm a fricken genius!!" She babbled.

"Shut up! You're so ridiculous," I rolled my eyes, feeling my face heat up a bit at the thought. It was a cute idea.

                   **************

After my shift ended four hours later, I said bye to Jasmine and Joe, as she locked up the shop.

On my way home, I felt my phone buzz in my pocked. Taking it out, my heartbeat increased by the name.

From : <3Phil<3

Hey Dan!  Have you finished work yet?
XxxX

The X's made the text 20 times cuter. I quickly tapped in a reply, having to re-type each word due to how freezing cold my hands were.

Yep, just got off ^-^ Why?
XxxX

Pressing send, I got a reply almost immediantly.

Good, where are you?
XxxX

Infront of the park benches, why??
XxxX

After a few minutes of waiting infront of the empty park, I finally got a reply.

Look behind you ! ^^
XxxX

Turning around quickly, thr dizziness made me wobble, but their infront of me to hold me straight was Phil, smiling up at me.

"Um...hi," He laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hi," I smiled sweetly at him.

".....hi," I couldn't hold in my giggle at how cute he could be,

"Um...I wanted to ask you something and well....it's kind of personal..." His cheeks were now turning a deep shade of red.

"Sure! I don't mind,"

"Well two, actually. One. Are you straight or gay?" He asked, looking down at his fiddling hands.

"Well, gay after I met you," I gulped down my embarassment.

"Wow, thanks I guess...or, sorry?"

"Haha, no it's completely fine by me, considering I just kinda confessed to you..." I murmured.

"Um...Question two. W-will you-Can i, I mean-um,"

"Haha you're so cute," I laughed, watching his pale cheeks turn redder.

"Thanks, Well, C-can I kiss you Dan?"

"S-sure," I whispered, trying not to sound too happy. And nervous.

Leaning in, he gently grabbed my hand, taking it into his. He placed one of my hands onto his cheek, and the other on his shoulder. He put his arms around my neck, sending delightful shivers down my spine.

Leaning foward, he closed his eyes as I did the same. As soon as our lips met, It felt ecstatic. It felt so right. And so beautiful.

Our lips moved in sync perfectly, like we were made for eachother.

That's how I knew that I loved this boy, the one with the Starbucks and headphones.

I added Sherlock in there XP #SorryNotSorry

XxxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 47 27
Phil Lester and Dan Howell Smut oneshots with some fluff every once in a while, mostly smut. ☆☆I don't post in here anymore because I'm not in this...
39.8K 987 12
Just a collection of phan oneshots I write in my free time. I am open to suggestions/requests on what to write. No set update time but I will try to...
89K 1.4K 42
Well hello there. *waves hand awkwardly* These are some of a few ideas I come up with on my spare time, they might suck but if by any chance you enjo...
203K 6.1K 30
Just a collection of phan one shots ~Ash&Mandy RolePlay All Rights Reserved Copy Right 2015 ©