Awkward Love (Newt Scamander...

By sloths_are_slothy

A Newt and Tina fanfiction. I do NOT own any of these characters, they are J.K Rowling's characters from Fant... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 36

1.4K 28 0
By sloths_are_slothy

"Well, erm, let me go feed my creatures." Newt said over his shoulder as he went to his case. Newt's stomach was uneasy from the shock of Tina's answer to his date proposal. He couldn't believe that she actually said yes, he wasn't expecting it at all. Dougal's head shot up as Newt entered the case. He ran up to Newt, saying something to him.
"Yes Dougal, I did it!" Newt whispered excitedly.
Dougal said something else.
"She said yes!" Newt exclaimed happily.
Dougal patted Newt on the back, as if he was proud of him.
"How is Elizabeth?" Newt asked him.
Dougal responded with a nod.
"Good, good. What do I do Dougal? I've never been on a date really, where do I take her, what do I do?" Newt confided with a heavy sigh.
Dougal responded with an explanation of what Newt should do.
"Okay, maybe I can take her to a nice restaurant, I have no other ideas." Newt concluded.
He left the conversation and began feeding his creatures. He couldn't stop thinking about Tina, that was all that was on his mind.
Queenie suddenly came into the case.
"I could read you thoughts from a mile away! You asked her out!"
"O- oh um, y-yeah..." Newt stuttered.
Queenie beamed at him.
"I always knew this day would come! You two are perfect for each other!" Queenie exclaimed excitedly as she left the case without another word said.
Newt looked utterly confused.
"Hmmm." He muttered to himself.
The rest of the day was quite uneventful, consisting of Newt's excitement about Tina agreeing to go out with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 947 20
Number 1 on "Newt and Tina" searches [2-1-17] Number 12 on the #newtina [8-1-17] Number 27 on the #newtina [11-19-18] Number 7 on the #newtina [11-28...
37K 829 10
In truth, you like the pain. You like it because you believe you deserve it.' - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them >> obviously I don't anything...
72.7K 3.1K 51
Newt's travel ban was not in place until after his book was published and he was able to visit Tina in New York before then. They become close, very...
138K 4.6K 37
Newt and Tina struggle to cope with losing people they love and are drawn together because of it. The Fantastic Beasts movies do not belong to me. Th...