Text Message {Amourshipping}

TrainerKian tarafından

Ash Ketchum meets an old friend online who hates him because of his mistake, or something he didn't mean to d... Daha Fazla

Ash catch em'
GARY FUCKING OAK
Ash Oak
Truth
Tomorrow
Sawbucks Coffee
Folding Laundry!
Merry Christmas
Christmas Present
NO DON'T!
Suicide
He's...
LET'S TALK!
Life
Pikachu
Yes, who're you?
We'll see about that!
Gtg
I'll be there!
Slutpuffs, Slurpuggs, Slurpuff's Ice Cream Parlor
SMOOCH
GIRLFRIEND!?
Miette is a...
3K VIEWS!!!
Gary 'Unhelpful' Oak
O.o
Finale
Need Help!
bye guys...

Ash, can you remember Gary and I?

483 13 3
TrainerKian tarafından

Hai, I hate to say it but this is the ending, not a good one but and ending, now into the book!

Serena's POV

I run into Ash's house, I see Gary pick up Ash with blood dripping from Ash's head onto Gary's hands! What have I done!

Serena: What have I done, will Ash forgive me?

Gary: Serena, it's not your fault, Miette drugged him and you know it!  Now, will you drive us to the hospital?

Serena: Y-yeah, but why did Miette drug Ash?

Gary: Everyone knew you liked Ash and Miette hit jealous because Ash liked you too so Miette drugged him but I saved him from kissing her!

Serena: Oh... Let's go now! *runs to car with Gary*

Later...

Ash's POV

I woke up and saw blurriness I didn't think where I was, thinking it was all a dream, that Serena still hates me, never told me she loved me, I'm still a lonely soul!

Serena: A-Ash, can you remember Gary and I?

Ash: S-Serena, I'm so sorry, I'll  leave now if you want!

Serena: That's a yes, can you remember what happened at Lumiose City?

Ash: *frozen* S-suicide, do you still love me then?

Serena: *kisses Ash, cries* I still love you, I'm sorry!

Ash: I love you too!

Fin...

Sorry about the bad ending I'll make better stories but I'm just frustrated from HATE, It doesn't matter,I'll make a book/sequel with text messages after this like group chats! And... Clemont, Dawn, Misty... Leaf, will be in it! Conversation Texts is the book!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.3K 1K 20
In a futuristic world where vampires have taken control of the planet and humans are raised as mob to serve them in the future. Y/N - 034 is a human...
5.6K 222 62
Amethyst has been a member of the Crystal Gems for thousands of years through thick and thin. Due to the arrival of their most devasting threat, Amet...
1.3M 58.6K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...