Destinies Entwined ||| LOZ

By _dragonpappy_

(GOING TO BE RE-WRITTEN) 《TP Link X Reader 》 When the worlds of day and night suddenly collide into one, your... More

A/N
~1 ⟁ a special favour
~2 ⟁ splashes in the spring
~3 ⟁ slingshots and swords
~4 ⟁ talo trouble
~5 ⟁ world turned around
~6 ⟁ wall of twilight
~7 ⟁ helping hand
~8 ⟁ escaping
~9 ⟁ shadowed royalty
~10 ⟁ beasts in the village
~11 ⟁ light spirit ordona
~12 ⟁ faron woods
~13 ⟁collecting tears
~14 ⟁ shadowing the light
~16⟁ journeying forth
~17⟁ unlikely guide
❄Holiday Special ❄
‼️Important Note ‼️
⁉️this is just sad now, i'm sorry⁉️

~15 ⟁ remorseful return

2.9K 89 20
By _dragonpappy_

After Link had playfully announced the idea of food, your stomach immediately growled at the thought. Turning into a wolf and being casted as the two main characters in undoing the twilight blight certainly worked up an appetite.

Thanks to the Hylian, the walk to the village was light and airy, all dark thoughts forgotten for the time being. However upon reaching the village, you noticed something was wrong. Very wrong.

It was quiet, too quiet; it as if all life and happiness had been sucked from it. To make matters even more unsettling, not a single person was out. To say you were confused would be an understatement, even Link was baffled as well at the lack of people (even if there weren't that many to begin with). 

The two of you unconsciously slowed down your pace as you continued down the dirt path. You made sure to keep a closer distance to Link, the male placing a strong hand close to his sword least he need it. Glancing around you notice Sera's shop. Perhaps she knew what was going on.

Inside the shop you were met with the middle-aged woman bent over the counter weeping quietly to herself. Her cat sat next to her, his head on his paws as he seemed to stare remorsefully at a photo on the counter; a photo of Sera, Beth, and Hanch.

"Sera? What happened?" Link asked stepping closer to the woman.

Sera looked up, her eyes red from crying so much. "Oh Link, Y/n... It was terrible. The kids, they were taken away from us by these.....these monsters! We can't find them... Oh my dear Beth..." Sera wept again, placing her face into her hands.

You suddenly remembered the words Rusl had spoke when you were a wolf. How daft you had been to only assume he had meant Colin at the time. 

"Don't worry Sera," you walked up to her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "We'll find them and bring them back."

Sera looked up at you with hopeful eyes. "Oh thank you, thank you! If there is anything I can do, just let me know!"

You nod at Sera turning around to leave, however before you left Sera called out one last thing. "Y/n you might want to visit your father and tell him you two are okay. I swear if he had any hair it would have turned grey from all the stress he's feeling."

You would have smiled and laughed at Sera's joke, but the guilt you felt kept you from doing so. You desperately wanted to go and see Bo, tell him you were alright and there was nothing to worry about, but what would you say about Ilia? He would be given false hope upon seeing you, thinking that both of his girls alright, only to notice that his eldest was not there... he would be heartbroken... What would you say? What would you do?

"Y/n, are you alright?" Link asked. He was quick to make it to your side, placing a hand upon your shoulder.

"I'm fine... Just thinking..." You trail off.

Link gave you a soft, knowing smile, dropping his arm off of your shoulder, only to place it in your hand. "Come on, we'll go together."

A smile made its way onto your face; Link truly is the greatest friend your could ever ask for. Before you could say anything, Link began to pull you as he walked towards the large house you called home. The closer you walked to the house, the more you could feel your stomach knot together. As if sensing your discomfort, Link squeezed your hand sending a quick smile over his shoulder at you.

In no time at all you were standing on the front porch. Different emotions ran through your head, all swarming towards what you were going to say to your father. It wasn't like you could just flat out say that Ilia was kidnapped by these green monsters.

Link rapped his knuckles on the wooden door before you had a chance in even thinking of anything. If it weren't for the door abruptly opening, you probably would have swung a fist at the deku nut for not letting you have a say.

"Link..?" came a deep voice from behind the door, one that you easily recognized. Bo was peering through a small crack that was made, which only allowed him to see the green cladded teen. Bo stared at Link for a few seconds before his eyes bulged open in surprise.

"Link!" He exclaimed, as if he just realized who was in front of him. He swung the door completely open, excited to see the young goat herder. With his beefy arms, the mayor swept Link off his feet and into a bear hug, causing the boy to let go of your hand and gasp.

"You're safe! I'm so glad to see you in one piece my boy!" He cried out, finally dropping the him down. Link drew in a deep breath as most of it had been lost in the hug, bending over slightly to recover. You couldn't help but let a soft laugh fly from your lips, gaining Bo's attention.

"Y/n..." he breathed, his expression softening considerably at the sight of you. Slowly he walked up to you, soon engulfing you in a loving embrace. It was a hug that made Link's look like attempted murder.

"I thought I lost you..." he mumbled, his arms squeezing you ever so slightly as he brought you closer to his chest. Your own arms wrapped themselves around his robust body as you leaned into him.

"You can't lose me that easily..." you replied, earning you a chuckle from Bo. You soon both stepped back from each other, however Bo's expression turned slightly serious.

"If the two of you are alright... What happened to Ilia?" his voice was quiet and stern, already dreading the answer he was going to get.

Your smile dropped immediately, a tense silence falling over the porch. You rubbed your arm absentmindedly, wishing you could disappear. Even Link was silent, not knowing what to say. But the silence said it all for Bo, as he furrowed his brows in sorrow.

"I'm sorry Mayor..." Link finally managed to say, walking up to you and pulling you in for a one sided hug. You tensed up slightly at the contact but relaxed, if only just a little. You were supposed to be the one to break the news, but thinking back on it you were glad Link did; your words probably would've got caught in your mouth.

"Knowing the two of you, you did everything you could have to save her..." Bo finally said, making you met his eyes.

"I'm really sorry Bo..." You finally spoke, "If only I had been quicker then she would--"

"Now listen here Y/n, just because you messed up once doesn't mean the end of the world. Stop beating yourself up, and that goes for you too Link! I know the both of ya; you're brave warriors, you wouldn't let something like this happen on purpose. But this time when you go to her, you'll bring her back! Along with the others too, ya hear?"

You could only nod, feeling tears start to come up as Link replied with words and a smile. Bo had taken this better than you had, and he still loved and believed in you. He wasn't angry with you, nor was he disappointed. You brushed your eyes with your sleeve to wipe away the tears, a soft smile making its way onto your lips.

"Now come! You must be hungry from everything that you two have been through!" He exclaimed, a broad smile on his face, although traces of sorrow could be found in his eyes.

Bo lead both you and Link inside, seating you down at the table where he had a large pot placed in the middle. Once seated, Bo wasted no time in setting bowls in front of you two and filling them up. Almost at once you had dug into the stew you were given, eating it as if you hadn't had food in weeks. Well since breakfast in any case... or was that yesterday?

The three of you ate in silence for the most part, every now and then Bo would ask a question to which Link would reply to. He knew you were to upset to form any words as of right now. However the topic of being chosen heroes stayed hidden for the moment being. 

After dinner Bo claimed he would wash the dishes and take care of everything, and after some persuasion, had managed to get Link to spend the night. Although in reality it didn't take much to get him to stay; he was still worried about you.

So here you were, laying awake listening to the soft snores of Link coming from the bed next to you. His hair was a complete mess, while his limbs were thrown out in strange angles with the blanket barely covering his body. You silently laughed to yourself at the sight, before staring back out the open window.

It was a half moon out, its silvery glow shinning out greatly among the blackness of night. Compared to everything that had happened, you welcomed the sight of the inky dark; it stood as a reminder that not all things coated in darkness had to be evil.

Slowly you could feel your eyelids start to drop, sleep trying to take over your body. In no time at all, your world became black, your last thoughts on Ilia and if she was okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 54 37
[Link x Reader] They were best friends since birth. Ten years they'd been through thick and thin. And then, he lost her. The Goddess saved him, but...
4.4K 225 11
Five years ago, Link awoke without any of his memories yet was still burdened with the task of saving Hyrule from a threat he failed to defeat 100 ye...
133K 2.4K 34
"I will protect you forever, princess." He said as he smiled. • The princess escaping the darkness from her own kingdom, found a land called Hyrule...
54.6K 1.8K 32
#1 for the tag Breath of the Wild #1 FOR LINK X READER BABY LETS GO! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH! Dear Journal, Impa told me that writing this after L...