amnesia ' ethan

By sleepindolans

wish i could wake up with amnesia. (completed) More

please read.
disclaimer
one
three
four
five
six
seven
:
PSA
🥵
update.

two

701 26 2
By sleepindolans

august 23, 2016

dear ryan,

your friends keep telling me you are fine, you are happy with a new guy.
i know it's not true, you aren't as happy as you were with me.

i have a feeling he says mean things when you fight, i didn't, i would tell you i love you or just hold you and apologize cause i hate seeing you hurt.

was this all a lie, was our relationship real or were you loving the feeling of being loved.
how could you just forget everything we had, forget about we could have had in the future, you know i'm here hurting because i still love you.

yours truly,
ethan dolan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...