Bσɾɳ ƚσ Ⴆҽ Qυҽҽɳ

By dreamlxve

Once upon a time... There is a normal girl who isn't that normal after all. Her parents were the King and Que... More

15ƚԋ Ⴆιɾƚԋԃαყ
Dɾҽαɱʂ ƈσɱҽ ƚɾυҽ
Uɳҽxρҽƈƚҽԃ ʋιʂιƚ
Sαʋισɾ
I ƈԋσʂҽ ƚσ ɠσ
Tԋҽ Dαɾƙ Fσɾҽʂƚ
Kιԃɳαρρҽԃ
Plαɳ B
Bҽƚɾαყҽԃ
Tԋҽ ԃυɳɠҽσɳ
Fαιƚԋ
Tԋҽ lιႦɾαɾყ
Cσɳƚɾαԃιƈƚσɾყ
Fσɾɠιʋҽɳ αɳԃ ϝσɾɠσƚƚҽɳ?
Nσɯ σɾ Nҽʋҽɾ
Rαƈҽ αɠαιɳʂƚ ƚԋҽ ƈʅσƈƙ
Hσɱҽ Sɯҽҽƚ Hσɱҽ?
Hσʂριƚαʅιȥҽԃ
Hαρριʅყ Eʋҽɾ Aϝƚҽɾ

Hσɯ ιƚ αll ʂƚαɾƚҽԃ

35 2 3
By dreamlxve

15 years ago...

There was a kingdom, a kingdom with a problem. The kingdom is threatened by an Evil Queen. Who wasn't always that evil.

The Evil Queen is the twin sister of the kingdoms Queen. But there father had to choose witch of the two would become Queen. This is where it al begin, a life changing decision.

When he chose her sister she swore that she would be Queen of the kingdom one day. If it was the last thing she would ever do!

Many years past and no one heard from her.

But when a little princess was born and she was announced to the inhabitants of the kingdom. The Evil Queen showed up. She walked into the palace and all eyes where on her, they all looked terrified. The Evil Queen was filled with anger, and walked towards the little princess.

The king drew his sword to protect his daughter. But it was already to late. The Evil Queen waved with her hand and the little infant was sent  away. To a different world, our world!

The Evil Queen waved with her hand but this time she killed The King and Queen! There was a little moment of silent before panic broke out. The all ran as quick as they could, away from The Evil Queen who now ruled the kingdom!

Everyone's biggest fear became reality. The happy kingdom fel apart. Everyone had to follow The Evil Queens strict rules and if they didn't. Bad things would happen to them. Many tried to leave the kingdom but again if The Evil Queen found out bad things would happen.

At the beginning there was a lot of hope. They hoped for help from the other kingdoms but help never came. They also tried to take The Evil Queen down themselves but that didn't and well.

Now the only hope left was for the princesses to return and be there new Queen. For them it was more then hope or a prophesy it was there future! That's what kept them alive during those horrible years.

This is sort of a pilot chapter, I hope you like it. The story will be continued soon.

Ps: I'm Dutch so sorry if my English isn't always correct, I'm trying my best. If you find a mistake just let me know.

XXX Femke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 139 76
Once upon a time, there was a prince. She was a girl. Tabitha has been raised as a prince her whole life, a role at which she is talented, but has ne...
6.3K 387 34
The story's narrator: "Once upon a time, in a land far far away. In a kingdom not known to the modern world there once was a queen and a knight.... ...
308 32 5
I've always yearned to be at the top, who doesn't really? But it's different for me. Being the best wasn't a dream or a goal, it was an obsession. An...
Queen!!! By Neetha Sai

Historical Fiction

68.5K 2.8K 31
I am a Queen! I am a Queen of two kingdoms whose names are enough to make anyone tremble with fear. I am a Queen who had done nothing but what every...