Alphas Little Omega

By hkayh123

Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omeg... More

Character descriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Dom and Leo extra
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Character Answer
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilouge

Chapter 21

107K 3.4K 1.2K
By hkayh123

Ben^^

Ben's POV

Right now we were driving to wherever our date was. As much as I tried to get a hint out of James he always just looked over at me with a smirk and shook his head. Lunch was good and I'd be fine if that was our date; I didn't want him to spend a bunch of money on me or anything. Even just spending time with him was enough for me.

I turned to look at him as he drove and for the first time I really got to admire him. The way his jaw was flexed but you could tell he wasn't clenching it. And how he had the ghost of a smile on his face but you could still see every laugh-line he has. My eyes moved to his nose, it was very prominent without being to big. I let my eyes travel to his body and found myself salivating even more. Truly, he had the body of an alpha. With his large shoulders and arms that were bigger than my head; and his hands, his hands were huge.

After nearly drooling over his arms I moved to his chest. Even though his shirt was a bit looser fitting it still hugged his pecs perfectly. You could nearly count his abs because of the shirt being semi-see through. I stared to wonder how it would feel to lick down his chest. I heard a chuckle breaking me from my dirty thoughts making me blush deeply when I realized James had caught me drooling over him.

"Sorry to break you out of your thoughts love, but I need to put this blindfold on you before you can see where we are." He explained holding up a blue bandanna in his hand. I just nodded with pink tinted cheeks making him laugh lightly. He tied the blind fold around my head making sure it was secure and I couldn't see before starting he car again and finished driving to our destination.

After about five minutes he finally stopped the car and told me we were there. Before I could open my door James was already there grabbing my hand and pulling me out into the blazing sun.

"A-are you going t-to take the blin-nd fold off?" I asked once I was out of the car.

"Yes, just....if you don't like it we can go somewhere else. Okay?" He nervously said. I just grabbed his hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. He let out a shaky breath before walking behind me and slowly untying the knot holding up the only thing preventing me from seeing our date.

I blinked a few times to get used to the bright sunlight before I realized where we were. I squealed when I realized where he had taken me.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it!" I cried out as I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"I'm so glad you like it," James whispered in my hair. "My dad said that you liked fairs and carnivals so I found the closest one." He finished pulling away to place a little kiss on my nose, resulting in in blushing.

James dad was right, I loved carnivals and fairs. I always went to them with my parents; every time one was in town or close by we would go. It was something we had done for as long as I could remember. That was until they died in the car crash bringing me to James pack.

"Come on love, let's get going." James pulled me out of my thoughts, grabbing my hand he pulled me over to the booths where you get your tickets and wristband. There was a bit of a line so I took this time to look around.

I could see it was pretty big which made sense because the sign said it was the state fair. I saw the Ferris-wheel, the Zipper, Salt and Pepper Shakers, and my personal favorite fair ride, the 1000 Knights; along with a bunch of other rides and games.

"-that will be $300.00 for the fast-past wristbands and 100 tickets." The cashier girl stated breaking me out of my thoughts. My eyes went wide as I heard her price, but James just smiled and nodded handing her his credit card. I looked at him like he was out of his mind. Why did he pay for mine too? I guess I'll just give him $150 so I'll be paying for my half. Hopefully.

"Come on love." James said pulling me away from the booth over a little bit.

"Wrist please," he drawled out grabbing my wrist and putting the band on it. He handed me what I assumed was his and gave me his wrist to put it on.

If was funny, while I had a bunch of excess band on mine James had nearly none. I giggled at the though making James look down at me funny.

I started to grab out my wallet but before I could even get it completely out of my back pocket James hand was on mine pushing it back down.

"What are you doing?" He questioned looking me directly in the eye.

"P-paying you back-?" I responded it coming out more like a question then I wanted. James just looks at me like I had grown a second head while shaking his head at me.

"No you're not. I asked to take YOU out on a date so you will not be paying for anything today. Got it?" He stated seriously; I looked into his eyes and was about it try and protest but I could tell by the look in his eyes he wasn't going to budge.

I just nodded my head weakly making him smile down at me.

"Good, now what do you want to do first?" He questioned smiling at me. I just looked around at all of the different rides and booths and games.

"Umm....how ab-bout 1000 Knights?" I answered looking up at him to see if he okay with that.

"Sure, whatever you want." He responded grabbing my hand and pulling me in the direction of the ride. As we walked back to the ride I looked around at all of the games and bright colors, smiling to myself I gripped his hand a bit tighter.

Time skip

Today had been one of the best days of my life. I was spending it with my mate and I was having so much fun. We had gone on every ride two or more times and were currently playing a bunch of the games. It was about 8:30 right now and all of the rides were lit up making the fair pretty.

"Come on beautiful that game looks like fun." James silky smooth voice rang through my ears breaking me from my thoughts. I looked over to where he was pointing and saw it was a game where you threw the balls and tried to knock down the cups. I just nodded making him wrap his arm around my waist and start walking towards it.

We'd been playing games and doing anything I wanted all day so I was more than happy to let him play a game he wanted. We walked over there and waited for the guy in front of us to finish his turn.

"Five tickets for five balls or eights tickets for ten balls." The man said as we got up for James to play. James pulled out eight tickets and handed them to the man with a smile. The guy smiled back handing James his ten balls before stepping back and signaling James to start.

James smirked down at me before quickly throwing the balls and knocking down each and every cup.

"Wow! Great job what would you like as your prize? You can pick from any on the top row." The man explained pointing to where James could pick from. He looked for a second before pointing to a giant teddy bear. It was all black with blue paws and blue eyes; it also had a box in its hands.

"There ya go. Have a fun rest of your night." The man handed over the bear to James.

"Thank you." James and I walked away holding hands. All of a sudden James stopped making me stop too. I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me with a slightly nervous look in his eyes.

"Here," James said handing me the giant bear, but he made sure to hold some of it too because it was bigger than me. "This is for you." He finished.

"T-thank you." I smiled up at him with a blush.

"O-open the box." He stated with a stutter. I just looked at him weirdly and he looked very nervous and it was weird for me to see him like this. I looked down at the box and slowly lifted the lid to reveal a hollow heart. I looked back up at James and saw him looking down at me while biting his bottom lip.

I grabbed out the heart and James took the bear from me setting it down on a bench next to us. He was looking down at me with nervousness still present in his eyes.

I shook the box a little hearing something move around. I opened it up to reveal a rose with a note attached. I unfolded the paper and it read;

Will you do me the honor of going to prom with me?

I looked up at James to see him looking back down at me.

"So will you go to prom with me?" James asked fidgeting a bit. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes before jumping in his arms earning a surprised gasp from James.

"Of course. Yes, yes, yes!" I answered quickly hugging him as tight as I possibly could. I pulled back a little to kiss his lips.

We both pulled back for air, both of us having huge smiles covering our faces. He leaned down a bit and rubbed his nose against mine giving me an Eskimo kiss.

"Whew, I'm so happy you said yes." James mumbled setting me down but still keeping me close.

"Well of course I did silly." I giggled out. He chuckled picking the bear up and putting everything back inside to the box. Grabbing my hand we walked hand-in-hand toward the ferris wheel. We hadn't gone on it because the line had been extremely long and it wasn't really that fun of a ride.

"We're going on the f-ferris wheel?" I questioned.

"Yup." He said popping the 'p'. I just nodded snuggling a bit closer to his warmth.

The line was pretty long because everyone was getting ready to leave since the park closed at 9:00P.M. But because we had the fast-pass wristbands we got to skip ahead of everyone and get on in about two minutes. James and I were sitting on opposite sides with the bear on my side.

As we got closer and closer to the top I started to look out at the city. You could see everything, every building and every house. Everything seemed so small up here yet so big down there.

We finally made it to the top and I moved away from the side of he cart and looked over at James.

"Gosh, you are so beautiful," James muttered under his breathe, but I still heard and blushed a little from the compliment.

"Y-you're handsome." I replied back making him smirk. He leaned over to my side grabbing my face in his rough, yet soft hands pulling me closer to him. I let my eyes flutter closed as we got closer and closer together, the only thing registering in my mind was the feeling of his lips in mine.

It was like the entire world stopped, and nothing else mattered other than us at this very moment. The only thing being of any importance was the feeling of our lips caressing each others. The feeling of his hands cupping my checks. We were the only thing that held any importance in the others life. I was completely blindsided with the feelings I ended up feeling towards him.

And I wouldn't change a single thing.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.3K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...
367K 14.4K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...
3.6M 120K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
2.2M 77.6K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...