Playing pretend | ziam {mpreg...

By -straightforziam

In which Zayn makes the biggest mistake, by changing himself to someone he's not and is completely oblivious... More

Introductions + warnings
00 | Prologue
01 | Last day of school
02 | The camping trip
03 | The plan
04 | Father son moment
05 | Finishing touches
06 | First day of senior year
07 | Unknown jealousy and making the first move
08 | lunch time and Invitations
09 | Small get together and warnings
10 | Climbing stocks and late night calls
11 | Wet dreams and motorcycle rides
12 | Early smokes and unexpected visitors
13 | Rude interruptions and the fight
14 | Threats and Apologies
15 | Suspicion and surprise Visitor
16 | Connections and sick day
17 | Skipping school and first audition
18 | The party
19 | Sleepover
20 | Sunday ice cream and the break up
21 | Teachers Pet
22 | First singing lesson
23 | First kiss and second base
24 | Morning smoothies and spilled milkshakes
25 | Daddy Issues and forgiveness
26 | Pep talk and getting ready
27 | The talent show
29 | Lies and guilt
30 | Morning sickness and pregnancy tests
31 | Telling Zayn
32 | Pain and sorry's
33 | Bathroom conversations
Questions&Answers
The answers to your questions
34 | Hateful Desire
35 | Awkward dinner
36 | Midnight thoughts and girl on girl action
37 | The talk
38 | Small gift
39 | FoOl FoR yOu
40 | First doctors appointment
41 | Baby shower planning
I'm deleting this story.
42 | Drawing the line
43 | 'Finding' out
44 | The baby shower
45 | Make up Sex
46 | Christmas Eve
47 | The proper date and New Years Kiss
48 | When time flies
49 | The beauty of birth
50 | Epilogue
Authors note

28 | I hate you, I love you

5.3K 246 252
By -straightforziam

Liam's eyes widened at that, his body standing there frozen as he stared at the other lad who was desperately moving his lips against his own, his heart stopping to beat.

He didn't know how to react. Zayn was kissing him. He was kissing him. His thoughts where all over the place and he knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to push Zayn away and slap him, but his heart seemed to have taken over his mind and he slowly found himself moving his lips against Zayn's, his hands grasping at his dress shirt.

The blond pushed the brunettes inside, not once breaking the kiss. He closed the door before pinning the shorter boy against it. Liam moaned softly at that and tangled his fingers in the lads blond locks. Their lips were moving slowly at first, fitting perfectly like the missing puzzle piece was finally found.

Zayn deepened the kiss once he slipped his tongue into the brunette mouth, Liam's lips parting a little to give the older lad access. The blond started to explore every inch of his mouth, tasting a hint of peppermint. He swirled his tongue around Liam's, slowly fighting for dominance with him.

Another moan left the younger boys lips once Zayn won the fight, immediately wrapping his legs around the lads waist after being swiftly picked up from off the floor, his heels falling off his feet.

The blond haired lad started to carry him upstairs to his room, reaching a hand back to unzip his dress he was wearing. "I hate you..." Liam breathed out as Zayn moved his lips down his neck, sucking at his birthmark. He started unbuttoning the lads shirt, hands rubbing at his tattooed chest.

Zayn didn't reply, he just carried the boy into his bedroom, dropping him on the bed. Liam slipped out of his dress, only leaving him in his white laced panties.

The older lads eyes darkened at the sight of the younger boy, licking his lips. The brunette blushed under his intense stare, trying to cover himself up but Zayn refused, grabbing his wrists and pinning them against the mattress.

"Don't even think about it." He growled lowly into his ear, the boy gasping and he could feel his dick twitch a little, hands slightly balling into loose fists.

"So hot." He felt Zayn's lips slowly moved down his neck, nipping and biting at his skin before moving down his body, kissing every inch of his smooth skin.

Liam's legs spread a little as the lad kissed up his milky thighs. Zayn smirked against his skin and moved back up. He undressed himself, taking off his trousers and dress shirt before climbing between the younger lads legs.

Liam's hips slightly jerked up as Zayn's hands roamed down his body, his muscles slightly tensing and showing his abs a bit. The lads fingers wrapped around the band of his panties, slowly slipping them down his legs.

Liam whimpered as his cock sprung free, shivering when the cold air hit it. He bit down his lip, squeaking when he was suddenly flipped onto his stomach and his hips being yanked up.

He spread his legs as Zayn spread his asscheeks, gasping as he felt the older lads hot breath against his entrance. A loud moan suddenly came from the boy when the blond licked a stripe up his hole, pushing his ass back.

"Oh god..." Liam groaned and buried his face into the silk sheets, moaning I against them as Zayn continued to slick up his clean hole with his tongue.

"Taste so good, princess." The blond mumbled against him, rubbing himself through his own boxers.

He then pulled away once he was done, his lips curling into a smirk at the withering and whimpering boy. "Turn around and spread your legs." He demanded, voice deep and hinted with lust.

Liam obeyed the older lad, turning around and laying on his back. He spread his legs slowly, looking up at him with hooded eyes. "Where's the lube?" Zayn asked, licking his lips.

"First drawer." Liam bit his lip and watched as the lad leaned down, reaching his arm over. The blond got the lube out of the nightstand, smirking when he saw all the toys. "Seriously?" He chuckled and shook his head at him, the brunette shrugging.

"I get horny a lot." He grinned innocently up at him, his eyes moving down as Zayn slipped out of his boxers, biting his lip at the size of his cock. He watched him slick it up, wrapping his own hand around his hard dick and jerking himself off at the sight.

Liam definitely wasn't thinking straight anymore. The minute Zayn entered him after he was done lubing himself up, his mind went blank and all he could think of was the blond fucking him into the mattress. He forgot everything and everyone, only concentrating on the fact that his so called best friend was plunging his whole dick inside of him, the overwhelming pleasure running through his body down to his throbbing cock.

He was a moaning mess, his legs were shaking and his heart was thumping hard against his ribcage. His back kept arching off the bed as the headboard rapidly hit the wall, Zayn's low groans bouncing off the walls along with Liam's high pitched moans.

The older lad snapped his hips, the tip of his cock hitting Liam's spot with every deep thrust he took, one of his hands gripping the boys thigh. "So wet and tight." He groaned out lowly, pressing their chest together.

He tilted his head a little, pressing their lips together in a heated kiss as the brunettes hands roamed his body, his thrusts getting harder and faster each minute. Liam moaned and pulled away, throwing his head back as Zayn dipped his head down to suck at his birthmark.

"I'm close." Liam moaned out loudly, pulling Zayn back up by his hair. "Hold it baby." The blond bit at the boys bottom lip, gently nipping at it as he continued to roll his hips, thrusting against his prostate.

"I can't, fuck I'm gonna cum, daddy I'm gonna cum." Zayn groaned at that, his dick twitching inside of the brunette once he heard the word daddy slip out of his mouth, his grip on his thigh only tightening. "Call me that again." He demanded, hips snapping again.

He looked down at him, biting his bottom lip at the sight of the boy. The way his short curls were sticking against his forehead, the pearls of sweat glistening on his body, he had to admit, this was the hottest sight he had ever seen.

Liam smirked at that and bit his lip, leaning up to Zayn's ear. "Daddy." He purred, fingers tangling in his hair. And that's where Zayn lost all his control. The next thing Liam knew was, his legs were thrown over the lads shoulder, Zayn pulling out completely before slamming right back into him.

Liam's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he released a scream, the blond directly hitting his sweet spot. That brought him over the edge and caused him to cum all over his and Zayn's chests, gasping loudly.

Zayn moaned when he felt the boys walls tighten around him, his hips getting sloppier as he felt the familiar warmth in the pit of his stomach. Soon enough he was shooting his hot load into the boy, both of the boys groaning at that.

They panted, their hearts feeling like they just exploded in their chests. Zayn's thrusted into him once more before pulling out and laying himself beside him. He licked his lips, breathing heavily and wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Liam?" Zayn turned his head to look at the boy, just to see him already passed out beside him. He chuckled softly at that, sighing after when he realized what had just happened between them. "Fuck." He cursed and rubbed his eyes, licking his lips before slowly standing up, glancing back at Liam. He collected his clothes and put them back on after cleaning himself up.

The blond chewed his lip, walking over to the brunette. He knew how tired the boy would get after an exhausting event. He cleaned up the boys torso and chest, leaning down to press a lingering kiss on his forehead.

"I love you." Zayn whispered, caressing his flushed cheek gently before pulling the covers over his naked body. He stood back up and snuck towards the balcony, looking back at Liam's room once more before climbing down the stock.

After that night, both their lives would change forever.

****

The moment we've all been waiting for.😁

Zayn got called daddy by two people in one day, but we can all agree it would sound hotter when Liam would say it

I hope you guys enjoyed the smut😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.8K 111
harrystyles is now following you. Where a boy and girl fall in love through social media. Completed February 16th 2020
204K 10.6K 38
14 years later, your favorite couple is back.
16.1K 791 6
Abelard thought, so long as he did not approach the protagonist, he'd be completely fine, disregarding any of the reputation the original gained as a...
6.7K 353 28