Fantasizing

By TJunell

Zen is not the most known or boldest person, but she never backs down. Coping with the death of her mother, h... More

Fantasizing
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilouge
Reality Just Set In

Chapter 9

24.3K 706 83
By TJunell

Chapter 9

Zen P.O.V

Today was Friday, just one day till my date and I couldn't be more excited. This whole week Ian and I haven't talked much. He said it was a surprise. I hated surprise so much, but I loved them to. I had no idea what was going to happen hell I didn't even know the time. I just hope it was good, but as always with Ian it was unpredictable.

I stepped off the bus and begin walking home. I was beyond tired. Even though I've been kind of lonely since Tommy left. The house has been dead. Dawn's either been 'at work' or out somewhere doing drugs and I've mostly been by myself at home. I took out my key and unlocked the door.

The house was empty just like it has been. I didn't mind though, I liked the silence. I set my stuff down on the couch and plopped down myself. I rested my head back on the soft cushion and closed my eyes. I took a few deep breaths and cleared my mind.

As I was just about to go to sleep I heard my familiar ring tone. I pick my phone up and answered without looking at the caller ID. "Helloo" I said in a groggy tone. "ZEN, THANK GOD CAN YOU PLEASE COME IN?" I heard Mrs.Sylvia's voice through the phone.

I sighed. "Why?" I asked mostly annoyed. I was so tired I didn't even want to stand up much less go into work. "Please? We're short and you are our last hope." I thought for a moment. As much as I didn't want to go I did need extra money. "Okay, I'll be there in an hour" I could hear a breath of relief in her voice. "Thank you so much!" with that she ended the call. I let out a long deep sigh as if someone could hear me and got up from my position on the couch.

I took about a 10 minute shower and walked to my room. I through on some ripped skinny jeans and my work T-shirt. I left my hair down and put on some Nike's since I would be walking. Once I was done it was 4:15 and I told her I'd be there by 4:45 so I had to speed walk there.

I grabbed my phone and purse and jogged out the door and set on my way. To some walking through this side of Chicago might be scary or dangerous, but not me I somewhat liked walking. It gave me a chance to think, but not today I nearly jogged to work trying to get there on time

Once I got there I clocked in and went to Mrs.Sylvia's office at the back. Her desk was overloaded with all kinds of stuff. And since it was a grocery store I didn't understand that. When she noticed me she let out a deep breath. "Oh Thank God you're here Zen" she semi-yelled. I gave her a small smile.

She shoved a pricing gun into my arms. "Mark down the cakes" I nodded "Am I going to get payed the extra at the end of this shift?"

"Yes hun, I'll put a little extra money in your pocket, I know you got that date tomorrow" She said with a wink. I smiled and walked out.

5 hours later

I unlocked the door to my house and dropped all my belongings by the door. I was beyond exhausted and just wanted to eat, and take my ass to bed.

"Zen!!!" I heard Dawn yell. I mentally groaned to myself. I really didn't have time for her attitude. She has been really bitchy lately, well at least when she was home.

I walked into the living room where I found Dawn smoking a blunt. She was always getting high in some type of way, shape, or form. She was becoming an addict just like daddy.

"Yes Dawn?"

"I need $200.00" she took a long drag from the blunt.

I stared at this hoe like she was stuck on stupid. "What do I look like to you Dawn?
A walking bank? I don't have that type of money! I barely make minimum wage and you asking me for that type of money! And I'm the only one kicking down on bills around here! Where the hell is all your money going?" I couldn't believe her!

Dawn stared blankly, like she'd seen a ghost, and then her calm face turned into a frown. "All this shit I did for you? You can't get that nigga to give you some more money?"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not giving you shit! You need to get your shit together." I yelled stomping out of the room. I walked to my room and slammed the door shut and locked it.

I could still hear Dawn's muffled yells and I just ignored it. I plopped of my bed closed my eyes till I was finally sleep.

When I woke up I was still fully clothed. I really couldn't wait until I got the hell out of this house. I'm saving all my pennies and waiting for the day. I reached over to grab my phone and noticed was 10:30. This was the day I had been waiting for all week and nobody could kill my vibe

I got up and dragged my feet to the bathroom. I peeled my clothes off and hopped in the shower. I let the water run down my body for a while before grabbing the bar on soap and washing my body. I started to think about Ian and our date. I had no doubt in my mind that it would be amazing.

I took about a 25 minute shower and got out. I walked in my room immediately after my leaving my bathroom. While I was moisturizing my skin, I heard my phone ringing. Without looking at my caller i.d. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Zen, come outside." hearing Ian's deep smooth voice had the palms of my hands sweating. I

"Ian, I'm getting dressed! Dang, give me ten minutes."

"Alright Zen, hurry up. We on a schedule."

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes. Who does he think he is rushing me?

Since I had no idea where we going, I just threw some light denim high waist distressed jeans, my navy blue cropped top, and some tan Steve Madden sandals. I pulled my hair into a bun, grabbed my purse, shades, and phone and headed to Ian's car. He was already standing on the passenger side of his car, waiting to open my door.

"Wassup Zen! You look nice babygirl." he licked his lips.

I smiled at the sound of my name. in his voice. "Thanks you too" I looked him up and down. He wore a black and yellow versace shirt, black levi's, and his thunder 4s. I bit my bottom

"I know I'm fine, but damn!" he said with a chuckle. I smacked and held my hand up to his face.

"Boy please" He chuckled again and finally opened the door to me. I slid in the car and could smell the lingering smell of Ian's cologne, my favorite kind. I breathed in heavily closing my eyes. Ian slowly slid in the car and started the engine.

"Where are we going?" I asked when he pulled out the drive way. I knew he wasn't going to answer me, he always wanted everything to be a surprise. Some times that was good, but other times I hated it.

"Ha, you know better than to ask." He said with a smirk on his face. I frown and showed him my middle finger. he winked

There were a few seconds of silence before I decided to turn the radio up, Mike Will's 23 blasted through the speakers and I could immediately hear Miley Cyrus's voice. Ian bobbed his head slightly still one hand on the staring wheel.

I hummed the song in a soft voice. I didn't really like the song, but it was okay. I turned my head to face the window. We looked like we were on the country side of town. I haven't been over this way in years. It always made me happy though.

Moments later we slowed down and pulled in the drive way of Pauline's. I squeled with glee "Oh my god Ian, you are the best!" He smirked and I pulled him into a hug

He got out the car and jogged over to let me out. Something he never really did. He held hid hand out for me to reach, I happily did and we walked into the restaurant.

Once we got inside the smell of sweet butter syrup hit my nose. I inhaled the sweet smell deeply. It was one of the best smell in the world. It's been so long since I'd been to Pauline's. It was honestly me and mama's favorite breakfast place in all town.

I looked around noticing nothing had changed the same home themed decor was around. I felt like I was finally back home. Ian escorted me to a table for two. He pulled out my chair allowing me to sit down, and then walked over to his.

I couldn't take the smile off my face as I looked at the menu. My mouth watered just looking at the pictures, I didn't even know what to pick. A waitress walked up to our table. "Welcome to Pauline's my name is Amari and I'll be you're server today."

"Amari!" I sqeauled and pulled her into a hug. "Zen, damn girl it's been a long time since I seen you, where you been?" the waitress said beaming. I sighed and laughed.

"I've been around" I mumbled. She looked at me and smiled.

"Well, I miss you" she squealed just like before.

"I missed you too! How's Trey?" I asked referring to her new boyfriend.

I whole expression changed she was glowing. Her smile was the biggest I had seen it. "Getting on my nerves, but he's good girl!" she said still smiling. I smiled I was actually happy for her. She's been through a lot.

"Okay so what y'all want?" she said trying not to stay long.

"Umm, can I have 2 pancakes, extra syrup, 4 pecies of bacon, and hashbrown on the side, umm with orange juice to drink." Both Ian and Amari looked at me and laughed. I couldn't help myself I was hungry.

Amari then turned to Ian and asked him what he wanted. "Can I have a waffle, 2 sunny-side up eggs, and 2 sausages, with orange juice to drink also."

Amari scribbled down both our orders, smiled, and took our menu's. Once she was gone Ian looked at me smiling. I giggled "What?"

"You just look so damn good, witcho fat ass" He said chuckling. Since I couldn't reach him over the table I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"What are we doing after this?" I asked after he was down laughing.

"It's a surprise" he said tapping his fingers on the table.

I groaned. "Uhg, Ian you know I hate that shit"

"Oh well, you'll live Zen!"

"No I'm not! Fuck you Ian!"

I crossed my arms around my chest and pouted a bit. Ian grabbed his phone from his pocket and became occupied with it trying to annoy me. We stayed like this for at least a good five minutes before. he mumbled something under his breath.

"I bet you won't say it to my face" I said testing him. He rolled his eyes and looked up from his phone. "I said you are a big baby" he semi-yelled making emphasis. I held my middle finger up at him.

"Ian can you just please please tell me?" I pouted.

"NO, now stop being so damn spoiled" He said in a kind of joking way.

"But you know I fucking hate surprises, it's going to kill me"

"You'll be fine" he said reaching across the table and touching my shoulder. I quickly brushed his hand off and watched it fall limply on the table. Ian opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Amari popping up with our meals. She set mine down in front of me first then Ian. I could feel the insides of my mouth watering at the meal.

"Y'all need anything else?" she asked with a smile spread across her face. "No thank you" , Ian spoke before I could. "Okay y'all enjoy" Amari said and then left the table.

I begin to cut my pancakes in fours and pour the sweet syrup that Amari gave us on them. I quickly took my fork and jammed it in the first one and stuffed it in my mouth. The hot pancake melted in my mouth and the syrup too. Pauline's always had the best pancakes. I continued to stuff the food in my mouth. I didn't care what I looked like.

"Damn Zen, you act like you ain't never ate before"

"Ihhss shuss shooo gooood" I said with a full mouth. Ian laughed and continued eating his food.

We ate in mostly silence, except for the occasional "Mmm" or "This is so good". When we were done we sat and waited for Amari to come back to and give us the ticket. I sat groaning and rubbing my stomach slouched against the seat. "It was so good, but I feel so damn bad." I said to Ian who was also rubbing his stomach. "I know what you mean babygirl" he mumbled.

Within seconds Amari was back with our ticket. "Y'all look too damn full was it that good?" she asked giggling a little at our stomachaches. We both nodded. She laughed lightly and handed Ian the ticket. He pulled out a roll of cash and put the right amount on the tab.

Amari took the tab and smiled. "Thank y'all for eating at Pauline's" she said. I got up and gave her another hug before grabbing my purse.

Once Amari was out of sight Ian took more money out of the roll and her a $150 dollar tip and we left the restaurant. Ian opened the door again for me and jogged to his side of the car. I was beginning to love this gentlemen side of him, it made him even more cuter.

He started the engine and we pulled out the driveway. I didn't even bother asking where we were going this time. I just pretended my hardest not to care and looked out the window.

After a while we ended up at Ian's house, and by this time it was 2 in the afternoon. Ian pulled into the gates and parked the car. Ian turned to me and I looked in his soft brown eyes

"Zen, I'm not really all that good with this date shit, but I'm trying my best. Upstairs in the fifth room to the right you are going to find a few dresses Sauna picked out that she thought you'd like and shoes too. And it's some people up there that's going to help you get ready and all that shit." he said kind of studdering. I actually couldn't believe what I was hearing

Ian was so serious. I'd never heard of this process before, but it could be good. I couldn't believe he went through all this shit for a first date. I giggled a little and nodded. "We're leaving at 7" He said still looking at me. I nodded again and decided to get out the car on my own this time since I was so eager. Since the front door of the house was already slightly open I pushed it in the rest of the way and ran to the staircase and up stairs.

I followed Ian's instructions and went into the fifth room on the right. I opened the door being greeted by a petite young women. She was smiling from ear to ear and took my hand in to shake. I shook hers back and smiled also. "Hi, I'm Natalie. I'm sure Ian explained everything to you" I was taken aback by her intense happiness.

I looked around the room first noticing a rack of five dresses. There was a Tiffany blue sheered dress, a black sweetheart neckline dress glittered at the top, a long red flowy silk dress, and lastly a pink spaghetti strapped dress with sequins.

After a moment of pondering I settled on the black sweetheart neckline dress I thought the top would look good on me. I held it up to my body to see how long it would be. It reached to mid thigh which I loved.

"I see you found a dress to your liking" Natalie said making me look up at her, I smiled and lay the dress on the queen sized bed. "The stylist nor make-up artist haven't arrived yet" she said with the same creepy smile on her face. I had no need for her, like damn did Ian think I was cripple or some shit? I don't need an annoying assistant. As politely as possible I tried to get Natalie to leave.

"Umm thank you, but I can take it from here, you can just send the stylist and make-up artist up when they get here." her creepy smile turned into a tight frown. She looked at me as if I had said the dumbest thing ever.

"Are you sure?" she asked with worry in her tone. I nodded my head quickly and pushed her out of the room. "Thank you" I said before closing the door in her face. She opened her mouth to speak, but I closed the door dismissing her before she could. I turned around and looked over the room. It was just 2:30 and I had 4 hours to get ready.

I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. Instead of the gold decor like Ian's this bathroom was more silver. There was a hot tube and a separate shower. There was also a long counter and small flat screen above the tub and a few plush seats near the corner.

I walked over to the bathroom closet and found a bath, perfume, and lotion set with a note attached to it. On the front of the note was my name written in perfect cursive letters. I reluctantly grabbed the note and flipped it over to the backside.

Just for you

That was all the note read. I set it down on the counter and ripped open the bath set. There was a bubble bath that was cinnamon buns scented and the rest of the stuff was the same scent. I inhaled the fragrance enjoying every sniff of it. I walked over to the bath and activated the hot water. As it ran down I poured the bubble bath in and turned on the jets.

Once I was sure the bath was perfect I turned the small flat screen TV to a simple cooking show, stripped out of my clothes, and got in.

I relaxed in the tub for at least a good hour while washing my hair and my body. I haven't lived life this luxurious ever. I felt and acted as though I was rich and loaded with money. This had to be one of the best days of my life. I could imagine living like this forever.

When I finally stepped out the bath making sure I had shaved and gotten every thing taken care of, I put on the white silk robe that hung on the silver hooks and walked over too the mirror. my hair was soaked, and my skin was dull. My plump lips looked smooth and a pinkish tanish color. I continued to look at my reflection until I realized where I was. I walked back into the empty room and stretched out on the bed

I wasn't sleepy but I was really relaxed. My body was at it's best and I just felt free. I loved this feeling of the satin covers under me. I closed my eyes and let go of all the stress of everything and just cleared my mind.

When I was done I looked over on the other side of the room noticing a leather massage chair. I took it upon myself to walk over and sit down in it. I turned on vibrates and enjoyed.

I was awaken by a strange young girl shaking my shoulder. "Who are you?" I asked in a groggy voice. I looked around. I had no idea I had fell asleep. "I'm the stylist and this is the make up artist" she said pointing to a women behind her. I nodded "What time is it?" I asked a little clueless "It is 5 we need to get started" I nodded and got up from the massage chair and sat in the chair they had provided for me.

After they were done with my hair and make up it was already 6:30. I got dressed in the dress I had picked out earlier along with the high heels. I accessorized with a small heart-shaped necklace, diamond earrings, and a few silver bracelets. I sprayed the body spray up and down my body, smeared on the lotion on my legs and arms and headed out the door.

Once I was out the house I was greeted by the night sky and warm summer night air. I looked to my right seeing Ian, leaning against a black bently with a single rose in hand. I smiled and slowly walked over to him. He pulled me in to a hug then handed me the rose.

"You looking beautiful babygirl" he said to me as he opened the car door. "Thank you" I said getting in the car. "You don't look to bad yourself." I said to him before he closed the door.

Ian was all dressed up in a bow tie and everything, something I didn't know he could do. This look was good on him though, almost like it fit him better than his other persona. When Ian was in and we were ready to go. he pulled out the driveway and out of the gate.

We sped down the streets of Chicago in silence. Neither one of us knew what to say I guess. I sat back in my seat and started to wonder where he was taking me. I knew it had to be somewhere really nice since we were both dressed in our finest. I stayed as calm as I could for the whole car ride not wanting to seem too nervous even though I was. I don''t know why because it was still the same Ian. I kept that in my mind for the rest of the ride

We drove in to the driveway of Tru, a restaurant that I have never seen, but heard a little about. It was one of the finest restaurants in Chicago and I knew I wouldn't be able to afford even a crumb in here. It was beautiful on the outside the glass windows had faint lights glowing in them and you could see the elegance on the inside from the outside.

Ian opened the car door once more, gave the valet out front instructions on where and how to park the car then escorted me inside the restaurant. When we got through the doors the restaurant looked even better on the outside. The black fur chairs complemented the white tables nicely and there was a candle on each table, with a few more decorations.

Ian walked up to the lady standing behind the front desk. "Your reservation?" she asked looking at Ian with, flirty eyes. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, I know she see me standing right here. Ian looked at her unbothered as if he didn't see the look on her face or hear the flirtatious tone in her voice. "Holt for 2" Ian said to the women watching as she checked the list.

"Yes, right this way" She said in the same tone. She walked us to our table and stayed close to Ian's side the whole way. "Enjoy" she said with a slight smirk on her face when we arrived to our table and sat down. She touched his shoulder and then walked away slowly her eyes not leaving Ian's face.

Once she was far enough away for Ian not to notice she sent a glare my way and walked back to the front desk. "Uhg" I mumbled under my breath trying not to be heard. "What?" Ian asked clueless to the situation. "I know you just saw her" I said in a low whisper.

he shrugged "I'm only looking at you, so don't even trip" he said slyly changing my whole mood. I blushed and picked up the menu. While I was looking over it I had no idea what any of the words meant. They all looked as if they were some foreign language.

I looked up to see Ian was reading it like it was the menu at McDonald's. I tapped the table and he looked up from the menu with a raised eyebrow. "Um .. what is this?" I asked holding up the menu to his face.

he chuckled a bit and leaned over the table, moving the decor to the side."This" he said pointing to words "Is just basically chicken with a little gravy and some flavor" "This" he said pointing to something else. "Is like fish with some sauce" "And this" he said pointing again to another thing "is caviar" I nodded in response still not really understanding but getting the gist.

"So ... what do I get?" I asked still a slight bit confused. he chuckled some more.

"Don't worry about it. I gotchu," he said. I was releived because I knew he had good taste and I couldn't manage.

At that moment a men brought us a silver bucket with Ice and a full wine bottle in it. he opened the bottle and poured some into each of our glasses without saying a word.

Once he was done Ian thanked him and he left. I looked around seeing upscale people. Every women had on an elegant dress and every man had on a suit. This place had to be very classy. After waiting a little bit a waiter showed up at our table.

He greeted us and Ian begin to speak.

"For my date can she have Lite sunchoke, trout roe, oxalie. and for me, wagyu beef short in aromatics, spiced radish, umeboshi, Please" Ian ordered. He swiftly jotted down our order and left.

Immediately after I whispered. "What is that?" I scrunched my nose up "You'll like it" he said sipping the drink in his glass. I finally tasted the drink noticing it was nothing but sparkling cider. I was kind of disappointed because wine would've been good too.

"You like all this so far?" Ian leaned in and asked "Yes, I'm actually impressed" I admitted.

He smirked and we continued to make small talk until our meals were served.

When the food came I raised my lip at the size. This is one bite. I thought to myself. Nonetheless I took my silver wear out of the perfectly folded napkin. After that I took my knife and fork and cut into the nibble I let out a low moan "Mmm". "Is it good?" Ian asked noticing my reaction. I nodded because it actually was good, but there wasn't even enough.

I finished in no time and so did Ian. When the waiter came back to take our plates Ian ordered desert for the two of us. The desert turned out to be a little bigger than the meal and it was delicious. Ian and I talked and joked a little before getting up to leave.

Ian payed and left a tip. He ascorted me out as he did when we came and I glared again at the front desk girl. The valet came around with the Bently. Ian opened the door for me and I got in. I put on my seatbelt and became lost in my thoughts This date was nice and elegant, I liked it and all but It wasn't my style. I felt like I had barely eaten and was still hungry. How could people eat like this?

I looked at Ian who was focused on the road. "Ian" I said loud enough for him to hear. "Yeah?" he asked taking a quick glance at me. I hesitated before speaking. "I'm hungry" I said, for a few seconds there was silence then all at once Ian burst out into laughter. This was surprising to me because I didn't expect this reaction, eventhough he was kind of goofy for a boy which I loved.

"Me too" he said between laughs. I joined in with Ian's laughter. Ian took a shap turn instead of keeping the way back to his house. I didn't question him I just enjoyed the ride as he increased speed since there was no one on the vacant road.

Minutes later we arrived at a gas station. "Come on" Ian said getting out the car. I got out the car on my own and trailed behind him. When we were in I noticed there was no one there except for a store clerk at the front. I looked at him. "Get any and all the shit you want iight?" he said. I smiled like a little kid and went crazy in the store and so did he.

At the end of our rade I ended up with 2 bags of Nacho Cheese Doritos, 4 bags of cheeto puffs, a pack of starburst, 2 packs of sour patch kids, a case of oreos, a bag of sunflower seeds, and two pints of cookies and cream ice cream. Ian had 2 bags of Hot fries, 3 boxes of cheez-its, a box of honey buns, two bags of Hershy's, 4 liters of fruit punch, gummy bear, and a bag of pretzals.

We each took everything up to the register and watched as the old man rang everything up one by one. We went back to the car with at least 5 bags. Ian and I filled the trunk and sped off to his house. On the way he stopped and bought a few movies while I stayed in the car.

Once we got back to Ian's house we took all of our snacks up to the movie room, quietly not to get caught just in case anyone was here, and plopped down on the couch. We shared a long laugh at our childishness. I kicked off my heels while Ian went up to change in to something comfortable.

He brought me back some sweats and a T-shirt which I happily excepted. Once we were both settled we sat side by side trying to figure out which movie to watch first.

"Don't be no damn baby, it probably ain't even that scary" Ian declared holding up Devil's Due "No. look at that shit on the front fuck no!" I semi-yelled in his face. He sighed and threw the movie back on the floor.

"What about The Last Song!" I said picking it up from the pile. I could tell Ian just walked in the store and grabbed every movie he saw because we ended up with at least 30 new movies to add to their already wide variety of a collection.

"Hell nah, Zen, fuck that" he exclaimed at my choice. I rolled my eyes and threw it back in the pile.

After about four more debates. I held up a movie. "What about Ride Along, I heard it's funny and Kevin Hart in it" I said looking Ian's way. "Iiight that's cool" he said while grabbing it out of my hand. I squealed and grabbed my case of oreos and sat in the cushion chair. Ian grabbed my pack of starburst and sat down next to me after putting the movie in.

"Nu uh nigga, you should've got your own" I mumbled with a full mouth snatching my starbust out of his hand. He smacked his lips and snatched it back. I set my oreos on the floor.

I reached for my starburst out of Ian's hand. He started stretching his hands out away from me. "Gimmie" I screamed to him still trying. I ended up climbing on top of his body struggling to get my starburst.

We laughed the whole time until we came face to face. He looked in my eyes his features soft. I looked into his the same way. His eyes were filled with lust and mine probably were too. This position felt right and I didn't fight to get out of it. He slid his free arm around my waist and pulled me in and kissed me. His lips felt soft against mine just like I imagined. He quickly bit my lip asking for entrance and I happily gave in.

Our tongues wrestled for dominance and we deepened the kiss. It lasted for several minutes until we both let go for air. I climbed off Ian's bare chest and he sat up straight. I looked into his eyes and kissed him one more time before nuzzling into his chest and starting watching the movie.

For the rest of the night we watched movies, stuffed our faces, and joked around just like always.

____

WOO ! Lol, this was really long and took a while. Thanks to the help of kaydeexoxo ! Go read her story Craving, it's real good and this Chapter featured her main charcter Amari! Sorry for the slow update though, that's why it was so long! PLEASE continue to read and VOTE ! Please comment Also ! Pictures in the MM too of Ian, Zen w/ her make up, and her outfit! Thanks guys :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 26.7K 47
Milan Cozart lived in the low-end of Chicago. A part of the city that was unbeknownst to tourists, yet never seemed to leave the front cover of the n...
187K 4.8K 61
Everyone knows the stories of the hot popular guy in school who falls in love with the shy girl who is later learnt to be a diamond in the rough. But...
113K 4.5K 17
It took a long time for her to get over a heartbreak, but years later she finally has. She has a successful career and her life is finally where she...
2K 154 5
When two strangers, Xolani Moore and Barry Hale, meet on an airplane, sparks fly. They're each other's fantasy come to life. However, they've both be...