Royalty vs Rogues

By xXdemolitionloverXx

Nixon is the Heir to the throne of The Island of Wolves. Nixon believes he would be a better ruler than his f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 4

327K 8K 1.1K
By xXdemolitionloverXx

Chapter 4

Nixon Edington

“My prince,” Harry was the first to say.

I looked at him with a frown, trying to get him to not say anything else.

“Prince?” Miranda said, with a questioning tone.

‘Don’t say anything, I’ll explain later,’ I said to my men, through our mind link.

Miranda started laughing, and she turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

“No wonder you expected me to pull out a red carpet for you. You actually do have goons following you around like if you were royalty,” she said, crossing her arms.

All of the men stared at me incredulously. I was just waiting for the chance to get her away from them. I wasn’t fearful of any of my men, but if they found out Miranda was indeed Craven’s daughter, they would call my father to tell him.

There was no way I would jeopardize my mate’s life.

“Should we…” Harry started to say, and let the sentence hang- more than likely waiting for me to give an order.

“Rest. We have a big day tomorrow. She’s coming with me. Don’t knock on my door unless it’s absolutely necessary,” I ordered.

Some of them gave me grins, assuming I had picked up Miranda for fun.

They couldn’t have been more wrong.

Even if I wanted to mate with Miranda- which my Wolf and I were dying to do- she would never allow it.

All of them nodded their head, and some said ‘goodnight’, as I dragged Miranda with me upstairs.

She was making it difficult to walk. Not only was she putting up restraint, I felt her trying to run away. If it wasn’t for my arm that was safely wrapped around her waist, she would’ve created a scene in front of the men.

“Who were those guys?” She asked me, when we were about to reach my room.

“They are people you are not allowed to speak to,” I replied.

Once I had her safely in the room, I shut and locked the door.

I needed to find a place to keep her in. Now that we were in my room, I felt unsure about having my mate in a house full of men.

“Are they part of my kidnappers?” She asked. Now, she spoke casually about getting kidnapped.

A smile formed on my face. Perhaps she was starting to feel the bond.

“Why are you looking at me like I’m your next meal?”

Her question automatically made me frown. She was so disrespectful. I was her mate and her prince.

“I don’t appreciate your tone,” I scolded her, resuming my frown.

“I don’t appreciate your face,” she replied, walking to take a seat on my bed.

Her comment was childish. She was childish.

But the moment she sat down in the bed, any other thoughts vanished. I could only think of all the things I wanted to do to her in that bed.

I wasn’t sure if she caught on to what I was thinking because she awkwardly started getting up from the bed.

“That’s right, you’re kidnapping me. I’m probably sleeping in some stinky, dirty room in a basement or something,” she said, sounding disappointed.

I chuckled, finding amusement not only in her tone, but in her words.

“You can sleep here if you want,” I told her, walking closer to where she stood.

“Well, I don’t exactly want to sleep here either. I’d much rather sleep in my apartment.”

I didn’t say anything, but my Wolf growled at me for causing my mate discomfort.

“I can’t let you go,” I said, staring into her eyes and hoping that at least her Wolf would recognize me- who I was to her.

She remained silent for a few moments, staring back at me.

“What do you get out of this? Whatever you want, I will give it to you,” she said, softly.

“I want you,” I told her, taking a step closer to where she stood.

“No way. If you want money, my dad will pay you to let me go,” she said, stepping away from me.

“Money? I don’t need your father’s money. I have a lot more money than he does. Even if I did need money, I would never take it from your father,” I spat at her.

How could she even respect that man? He was a Rogue, a traitor to the crown.

Miranda turned away from me and walked toward the balcony that out-looked the back patio. She made her way out and ignored me as if I wasn’t there.

I was about to storm out of the room, needing to let my Wolf out.

When I saw her in the balcony, I couldn’t bring myself to leave. I gazed at her while she looked out.

It must’ve been already 3 or 4 in the morning, and she didn’t even look tired.

Her figure looked amazing in the moonlight. There was no denying how absolutely gorgeous she was. I just didn’t understand why she had to be a Rogue.

“We should probably get some sleep,” I told her from inside the room.

I knew she would be able to hear me, even if I didn’t raise my voice.

After looking out for a few more minutes, she finally walked in, without saying a word to me. When she walked to my bed, I wanted nothing more than to join her.

Since it would be pushing her limits, I simply walked to the closet, in search for clothes to sleep in.

Everything was still in suitcases because I hadn’t bothered to unpack. My stay was planned to be only a week- two weeks at most.

Finding Miranda made me want to prolong my stay.

Miranda Bonham

I sat on the bed, waiting for him to return.

My stupid Wolf kept calling out to him, wanting him near us. I had never heard of this. It wasn’t normal for my Wolf to be going so crazy at the thought of a guy.

Given, many Wolves went into heat- all they thought about then was of mating with a Wolf.

But, this felt different.

Thinking about it too much gave me a headache. I rubbed circles in my forehead, as I waited for him to return.

My jaw dropped, possibly to the ground, when he came back.

Nixon wore nothing but a pair of navy blue shorts. His sculpted chest was bare, exposing some enticing abs, just begging to be touched.

His hair was all over the place, like if he had ran his hands through it multiple times. The messy way it stood made it that much more tempting.

I hadn’t noticed his eye brow raised, as he stared at me checking him out.

I cleared my throat, but remained quiet, trying to divert his attention from me.

“You can sleep in this,” he said, handing me a pair of his shorts and a white muscle shirt.

I hesitantly took it from him, making sure our hands didn’t come into contact. The last time we had touched, it felt like he was trying to enchant me or something.

When I came out of the bathroom, I almost expected him to be lying down in the bed. I wanted him away from me- he was my kidnapper, after all.

But a little part of me felt disappointed that he had made a make-shift bed on the floor.

He raised himself from the ground when I started making my way to the bed. It was uncomfortable to walk because I felt his gaze on me.

The moment I made it to the bed, I noticed he had already lain back down, but he was facing my direction.

It was really late already, but sleep escaped me.

“Are you going to kill me?” I asked him, hoping it wouldn’t get to that point. Nixon had captured me. Even after I tried to escape, my attempt had been fruitless. He had an advantage over me, and that in itself was scary.

“I would never hurt you,” he replied in a growl.

His words comforted me. Even if it was a lie, at least I was at peace for that moment.

The next thing I knew, I was dozing off. I felt Nixon eyes still on me, but it didn’t bother me. He said he wouldn’t hurt me, and I believed him.

“I will be busy for today. I’ve changed my plans. The team will be scoping out the area, and guarding the Rogues. My priority will be to get their schedules- their routines. In the meantime, I will be thinking and planning on the best way to capture the Rogues with the least possible casualties.”

That was Nixon’s voice speaking. I felt my hearing hazy at first, but it fixed up as I started waking up. His words were confusing to me. I didn’t understand what he meant.

“Yes, my prince. I think the men will appreciate that more. The information we give you will be more accurate if we have a full week to observe them,” another voice, that I didn’t recognize, said.

I could only see Nixon’s back from where I lay in the bed.

“Will we be capturing the Rogues the week after?” The other guy asked, I assumed to Nixon.

“Maybe, maybe later. I will think about it and get back to you all. That will be all for the moment,” Nixon said, dismissing the other guy, and closing the door.

I quickly lay back down, pretending to be asleep. He would be able to hear my breathing, so I was trying to control it and slow it down.

As I lay still, his words to that other guy kept running through my mind.

Nixon had called me a Rogue yesterday. He basically implied that my father was once as well. Now, he was telling that guy that they had to capture ‘the Rogues’.

My thinking went out the window, when I felt the left side of the bed dip. He had sat down next to me on the bed.

Instead of feeling scared that he had gotten so close to me while I was ‘asleep’, I felt excited about having him near me.

He ran his hand over my cheek, caressing the side of my face, and down to my neck.

I wanted to moan out in pleasure at the emotions running through me just from his touch.

Instead, I remained quiet and forced myself not to move.

“Mine, my mate,” he said, before leaning down and gently placing a kiss on my forehead.

I couldn’t help myself when I opened my eyes, to see his green eyes staring back at me.

He didn’t look embarrassed to be caught in that position. When he saw I was awake, he smiled at me, as if his behavior was so normal.

“You’re awake,” he commented.

I had so many sarcastic comments to say to that, like “no, I sleep with my eyes open” or something similar to that. But I couldn’t even bring myself to speak. I nodded my head at him, which in turn made him grin.

“Everyone’s gone. Do you want to go downstairs to have some breakfast?” He asked me, looking like an excited little kid.

“Who is ‘everyone’?”

Nixon looked taken aback by my question, but he tried to hide it.

“That’s not important,” he replied, shrugging as he spoke.

“What time is it?”

“It’s 1:00 in the afternoon,” he said, checking his wrist watch.

I was surprised that it was so late. I usually didn’t sleep in, but last night we had gone to bed really late.

It was then when I noticed Nixon was already showered and dressed.

“Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” I complained.

“You looked really tired. I wanted to let you rest,” Nixon replied, sounding genuinely worried.

I felt slightly bad for the tone I had used, but I didn’t apologize.

“I got you some clothes,” he said, showing me shopping bags.

“Did you leave me here alone, with all those guys?” I asked, suddenly feeling worried that he had left me alone, and those other men could have tried something on me.

“Of course not! I had someone buy this for you. I haven’t left your side all morning.”

His words brought a smile to my face. It was wrong for me to feel so happy that he had been there, but I couldn’t explain why I did. His attention just felt right.

Nixon smiled back at me, and seemed to have relaxed.

“So, should we go and make breakfast?” He asked.

I looked at him with uncertainty.

Many questions were running through my head. After waking up to his conversation with that other guy, I seemed to have even more questions than last night.

I needed to find a way for Nixon to tell me- to explain all that was happening.

For a kidnapper, he wasn’t treating me as I had expected.

Since I wasn’t getting the answers I needed yet, I would at least enjoy breakfast, and worry about it later.

Comment and vote if you'd like:D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 60
Have you ever saw someone, and you know he, or she, was going to be a part of your future one day? Like love at first sight. Well that's definitely w...
88K 3K 45
Paige Diana Morgan was considered the best in her class. She had a fierce quality about her. And why not she was one of the toughest nut to crack. S...
313K 7.5K 116
An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as Kidnapped By The Alpha Billionaire. This is the complete version of the book. Synopsis Leila lived w...
63.3K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...