It All Started with a Bang (D...

De findinglove9499

Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of f... Mais

Chapter 2 Bright E
Chapter 3 Pain E
Chapter 4 Selena E
Chapter 5 Deal E
Chapter 6 Fine E
Chapter 7 Phone E
Chapter 8 Ali E
Chapter 9 Sorry E
Chapter 10 ThanksE
Chapter 11 Paparazzi E
Chapter 12 News E
Chapter 13 Job E
Chapter 14: I'm Not a Perfect Person E
Chapter 15 Happy E
Chapter 16 Aiden E
Chapter 17 Free E
Chapter 18 Everything's an Illusion E
Chapter 19 Flashback E
Chapter 20 Surprise E
Chapter 21 Wesley E
Chapter 22 Caught E
Chapter 23 Heart Attack E
Chapter 24 Birthday E
Chapter 25: Mia's Birthday E
Chapter 26 Birthday Bash E
Chapter 27 Bowling E
Chapter 28 The Breakup E
Chapter 29 DEMI E
Chapter 30: When the Past Comes Knocking E
SEQUEL!!

Chapter 1: Bang E

26K 465 100
De findinglove9499

Chapter 1:

Amanda's POV

I looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath. The lyrics of Demi Lovato's song Believe In Me running through my mind. I heard my parents yelling, wishing they would stop. I heard a crashing noise and knew this wouldn't be good. I wouldn't be able to live through another one of his beatings.

I got up off my bed and went to my closet. I picked up my backpack and threw some clothes into in. I grabbed my phone, laptop, camera and my chargers. I put my wallet into the smallest pocket after I put all put the money I made from all odd jobs I had. I ran into the bathroom and got my brush. I opened a draw and grabbed my 2 blades, went back into my room and put one blade into a card slot in my wallet. I put my favorite blade into a different pocket.

Lastly I grabbed my signed copy of Demi Lovato's album Unbroken, my notebook and my hoodie and looked back at my room. This was the last time I was going to be in here. I pulled my hoodie on and winced in pain from the beating I got last night.

I pulled my backpack on and went to the window. Nothing was holding me back. I had no one. I opened the window and climbed out. I jumped the few feet to the ground and started running. I ran till my legs ached but I didn't stop. I needed to get away from that house of horrors.

I knew I was now in the heart of Dallas Texas, now I just needed to find a hotel for the night. I continued walking until I found one that was a little bit farther down the block. I didn't realize I forgot to look before I walked into the intersection until it was to late. I heard a car horn and turned to see a car coming at me.

I was a deer in headlights I couldn't move. I heard the tires squeal as I saw the women driving tried to brake. It didn't work. The impact of the car sent my body flying. I flipped a few times and came to a stop. I couldn't feel anything; I was just numb all over. I looked up at the sky and saw the moon and the stars.

I saw the women driving come into my field of vision and another women.

"Dallas call 911, she's alive!" I heard the driver say.

I could now start to feel the pain settle into my bones; I'm sure most of which most are broken. My vision was getting blurry and dark. I let my eyes close as I succumbed to the pain.

Demi's POV:

I ran out into the living room of my loft where I saw Dallas is waiting on the couch. I pick up my car keys and started toward the front door.

"Dal you ready?" I asked as she just looked at me.

"You know we are late right?" Dallas said as she walked out of the door in front of me.

I rolled my eyes and locked the door behind me. I got into the drivers seat and started my car. I pulled out of the lot and started toward our parent's house. I looked over at Dallas and she didn't look all that happy.

"Can you tell mom that we are on our way." I asked trying to relive some tension in a car full of it.

I returned my attention to the road and made a left. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Dallas was on her phone. I made a right and came to a stop at a red light. I started to play with the radio until the light turned green.

"I'm sorry that we are late I fell asleep watching TV." I said looking back at Dallas quickly. She flashed me a quick smile and look back out the window. I made the right and started straight.

"Demi watch out!" Dallas screamed and I jumped.

I saw what she was yelling about. A girl was walking across the street in front of my car. I hit the horn as I got closer.

The girl just looked at me. I hit the brakes as hard as I could but the car didn't stop in time. I heard the crunch as my car hit the girl that was trying to cross the street.

The car finally came to a stop and I jumped out of the car. I ran over to the girls' body. I knelt down and saw her eyes were open. She looked at me and I looked back at her.

"Dallas call 911, she's alive!" I yell at Dallas.

When I looked up at her she was already on the phone. I looked back at the girl and noticed her eyes were closed.

"No, no, no, baby girl stay with me!" I yelled at the nameless beauty that was lying in front of me.

Her face was cut up and I didn't dare look at the rest of her body. I looked around the street and saw her backpack lying a little farther away from her. I got up and walked over to it.

I opened the smallest pocket of her backpack and founder her wallet. I pulled it out and opened it.

"Demetria what are you doing?!" Dallas asked her voice now full of anger.

"I need to know her name Dallas." I said as I looked for a driver's license. I found it and read the name.

Amanda, Amanda Moon.

I heard the sirens in the background getting louder. I put her wallet back in the same place I found it and went back to Amanda. I looked down at her face.

"Amanda you're going to be okay baby girl. The paramedics are here. There going to help, just hold on." I said.

Two EMT's came up next to me and started asking questions. I tried to answer as much as I could but it wasn't much. The women just worked on Amanda. They took her to the back of the ambulance.

"Here, this is her's" I said as I handed one of the women Amanda's bag.

"Thanks." The brunette said as she took the bag.

"What hospital are you taking her too?" I asked before they shut the doors.

"Baylor University Medical Center." The brunette said as she shut the door to the ambulance.

I backed up to where her body was a few minutes ago. I looked at the ground and saw something that looked like a phone. I bent down and picked it up. It was Amanda's phone. I hit the home button on her iPhone and saw a picture of song lyrics.

I read them and started crying. They were the lyrics from my song Believe in Me. I fell to my knees and felt Dallas' arms wrap around me. I just cried onto her shoulder. I just hit a fan of mine.

I stopped crying after a few minutes. I let go of Dallas and clutched onto Amanda's phone. People where trying to talk to me but I didn't hear them. I just sat on the cold concrete and stared at her phone. I tried to clam my breathing but I couldn't. My chest started to hurt and my vision started to become blurry. I couldn't breathe. I closed my eyes and fell back onto the ground.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

94.7K 1.8K 39
Y/n is a 16 year old girl that wants to have a normal life just like everybody else around her. But normal is just not on her side. Y/n gets weird te...
4.8K 153 30
18 year old female, Chanel Edwards and a 21 year old popstar Justin Bieber. Chanel and her so called "bestfriend" Jenna, go to a Justin Bieber concer...
149K 2.9K 47
this story is about a girl named Brenda Chavez that goes back to la to confront her father rogelio Chavez one of the most important names out there a...
147K 2.4K 42
Lesbian Imagines about the most amazing person in the world and you. *Warning: Sex, Violence, Vulgar Language, etc. *