Damaged ✧JACK GILINSKY

By fathernick

Damaged ; inflict physical harm on (something) so as to impair its value, usefulness, or normal function. [... More

Characters ; rights.
Intro.
"Two months."
"Nipple piercings and coffee spills"
"Rumors and questions"
"Drunk & feelings"
"One night stand & anxiety"
"Broken"
"Brusies"
"Some lovin"

"Blowjobs and suprises"

2.3K 49 45
By fathernick

-Luna's POV-
- for Dasthing (as usual)-

I felt strong, big arms wrapped around my body, causing me to jump out of my bed, I was scared shitless. My heart was racing and I was almost sweating.

I sighed in relief when I just saw Jack on the bed, I guess my sudden actions caused him to wake up, he rubbed his eyes and looked at me confused. Well, he's never here nor does he ever hold me like that, you can't blame me.

"What the hell Lu, it's 7am, why are you jumping out of bed like that" He says as I'm just standing staring at him, I was standing in an oversized tee and some shorts.

"I thought you would've left by the morning" I said closing my eyes and walking to the bathroom, my body hurt badly, I shouldn't never jumped up like that.

"Why would you think that baby" He says coming into the bathroom, I stared at him in awe, he's so handsome even with bed head and a little dried up drool on the side of his mouth.

"I don't know" I say lying. I knew why, I just didn't wanna tell him and he'd probably get mad and leave or something bad will happen.

He wraps his arms around my waist kissing my bruised neck, as his lips trail up to my jawline and he turns me around so I'm face to face with him, I haven't even brushed my teeth.

"No no, I have bad breathe" I say as he ignores me and kisses my lips, passionately as his perfect lips mold into mine as if we were made for each other–but we aren't, far from it actually–.

"You're so cute baby, we're gonna hang out all day okay? Just me and you" He says kissing my forehead. I nod my head smiling at him. Which I regret, my teeth probably are yellow.

"Just me and you?"

"Just me and you."

"Come on get ready" Jack pesters me again, I roll my eyes, I don't want to do anything but lay in bed and watch movies and eat. He just wants to be productive and take me out to dinner.

"No, I wanna stay home" I say pouting like the small little child I am. He rolls his eyes and fixes his tie. I groan knowing I'm gonna eventually have to get up or he's gonna knock me out, literally.

I removed my oversized tee and shorts, I have a sport bra and black lace underwear I change out of my sport bra and into my black push bra. I totally forgot that Jack was in the room.

"Mhm baby, you look good" he says as he come behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. A compliment from Jack? I already know what he wants.

I turn around giving him a small smile, knowing he did not mean what he said, but just wants to have sex.

"How about we stay home instead" He says, the lust in his eyes is very visible. He's so handsome and beautiful. I can stare at him for hours. I nod my head letting my heart make my decisions instead of my brain.

-Triggering partial sex scene ahead. Ready carefully-

We walk to the bed as he puts me on the bed. We stare at each other, as his eyes go from green to a dark color. Whenever we have sex it's always rough and forced.

"Make love to me" I say, regretting it completely as his hands run up against my legs. He chuckles deeply and rips off his tie and puts it to the side.

"I don't make love baby, I fuck." He says as he roughly removes my bra, I want to cry, I should've known. I can't push him away now, he's already way too deep into it.

"Jack please" I beg pushing his hands away from my body. I hate it when he's like this, it's always for his pleasure, it hurts for me while he's enjoying everything.

"You're so annoying" He spits aggressively, I should've never said anything, god I always make him mad. I can never do anything right.

"Stay home, I'm leaving" He says as he gets his tie and adjust it again. I sigh in relief, I want to cry, why do I always want to cry, I'm such an emotional mess. I hate myself!

"Please Jack" I say slipping on my oversized tee again, I don't want him to leave. He doesn't listen and I walk over to where he's standing, he's pissed and horny. I already know who's he gonna go to. I don't want him to go to her. He's my boyfriend!

"Don't leave please" I say standing in front of him, he looks like he's about to kill me, maybe this isn't a good idea. I just want him to love me! I need him to love me.

I get on my knees unzipping his pants, he looks at my eyes with lust and darkness clouding over. If this is the only way to make him stay, so be it. I rub him through his briefs, causing him to gasp quietly.

This is the only time I'm in control, but it's only for a small while. I take advantage of it, I look at him seductively as I pull down his briefs and his hard on just flys out hitting his stomach. His size is pretty big, a solid 9 inches.

He tells me.

"You like this baby" I say using my sexy voice and calling him baby cause he seems to love that, he nods his head as I rub his cock up and down in a slow and teasing motion. I love this affect I have on him.

I slowly kitty lick the tip of his cock as he throws his head back groaning, I giggle lightly. I wrap my pink lips around his hard cock and start sucking on it.

He grabs my hair making it into a makeshift ponytail, as I slowly and teasingly remove my mouth licking his cock down to up. I grab on his balls squeezing them softly, as the beautiful moans and groans leave his mouth.

He grabs my head thrusting his cock into my mouth, I guess he didn't like the teasing. I choke on his cock as it hits the back of my throat, he takes control and stars fucking my mouth until he finally ejects into my mouth.

He finally opens his eyes looking at me, his eyes telling me to swallow his cum. I take the order and swallow the salty warm substance. I wipe my mouth with my hand.

"Good girl" He says leaving a kiss onto my forehead. I go to the bathroom washing the cum on the side of my lips and brushing my teeth. I go back into the bedroom and I see him getting ready.

"Where you going?" I ask, I hope he doesn't leave, I didn't just suck his dick for nothing.

"Madison wants to have dinner" He says as he ties his tie, I sigh sadly. I'm not surprised, my body shuts down and I can't feel anything, I just feel numb to everything now. I want to fight! I can't, it's never good on my end.

"Okay" I say, as he leaves without a goodbye or a kiss, I hear the door close and I go and lock it, I break down in tears. He's never going to change, my heart hurts, my body hurts.

I hear the door knock and I wipe my eyes hoping it's him coming back realizing that he wants to stay with me. I open the door with so much hope only to see the one and only Harry Styles.

"Hi darling."

-

I was suppose to update 2 chapters but I can't! I'm busy with school.

I'll update sometimes don't worry.

Anyway, I was forced to do this by Dasthing
I'm about to fight you. 😤😤

Ew ew a dirty scene, almost forced sex scene but I couldn't do it.

-F 👸🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 138 31
TOXICITY "The quality of being very harmful or unpleasant in a pervasive or insidious way."
1.7K 86 31
De•struc•tion: the action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired.
18.2K 458 29
Everything's broken. How can he fix this? •will not be editing. it is what it is ;)•
65.5K 2.2K 40
In which a girl who is brutally abused by her loved ones finds fame, fortune, and Louis Tomlinson.