The Iron Heart

By Zilvercreeper67

Lyra Sycamore is different than the rest of her kind. She's always been told that. Her magic is different, it... More

Chapter One - The Disappearance
Chapter Two - Meet the High Seas

Author's Note

5 0 0
By Zilvercreeper67

Yeah, I know, totally not what you were expecting. You probably hoped for an update, but nope.

However, this is sort of an update, but without the story. I've decided that I am going to write the entire story before publishing anymore, so that way you won't have to wait several weeks for the next chapter, but rather, a few days. This also allows me to change whatever I need to change and make the chapters longer.

I also made this decision because it's getting increasingly difficult to update due to school and what not.

Thank you for those who have read chapters 1 and 2, I very much appreciate it, and I promise this book will get done.

xoxox,
Zilver🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πž π‘πšπšπ³ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
512K 5.6K 31
π—§π—›π—œπ—¦ π—œπ—¦π—‘'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 π—‘π—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿ. π—œ π—’π—‘π—Ÿπ—¬ π—£π—’π—¦π—§π—˜π—— π—œπ—§ 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—’π—‘π—Ÿπ—œπ—‘π—˜ π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—œπ—‘π—š 𝗣𝗨π—₯π—£π—’π—¦π—˜. π—”π—Ÿπ—¦π—’ 𝗑𝗒𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧π—₯𝗔𝗑𝗦�...
144K 4.1K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹