a trip abroad : bangtan & o.c...

By coughcoughtaehyung

young, dumb... and not really broke. own characters x bangtan. lowercase intended. officially completed : 01... More

°
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
40.5.
41.
42.
43.

24.

19 0 25
By coughcoughtaehyung

"hey, lily."

jungkook calls as he taps her cheek with his palm.

"hm?"

she, surprisingly, wakes up which shocks lisa and jimin who were watching the sleeping girl awaken.

"how did you do that?"

"do what?"

"wake her up without an alarm."

jimin asks as half his body was over the table in astonishment. because he couldn't believe that Jungkook woke up the most deepest sleeper in the group to wake up at a touch of Jungkook. and who everyone else had trouble waking up with as well.

"i tapped her cheek?"

he says questioning jimin who found it so amazing.

"well, you're the only one who could wake her up like that."

his eyebrows slightly raise at his discovery and he's proud of himself.  he smiles while looking down to the girl who had already fallen back to sleep while holding his forearm underneath her chin.

"hey, wake up."

he calls again, to keep her awake and out of dreamland.

"why'd you wake me up?"

she complains while kicking her feet in annoyance.

"hey."

lisa says strictly for lily kicking her legs at lisa. she apologises and then starts rolling, meaning that she seriously doesn't want to wake up.

"we're almost here. in five minutes we're gonna dock soon."

"dock?"

"park the ship."

"oh, ok."

she says with no concern as she's still tired.

so, instead of slapping her awake again, he grabs her by the shoulders, pushing her up and shaking her. so, she keeps awake.

at last, she stays awake and she leaves to go to the bathroom and washes her face up. and by the time she comes out, the ferry had docked and people had already been standing outside to get off the ship. but the group was in no rush so they decided for everyone to walk off and then they'll come off.

they had nothing planned, only a goal to find a restaurant before sundown. they decided on finding a korean diner again, no barbeque. just plain old korean food. and nobody was against the idea. so, off they head off into town finding a random restaurant and finally they find one.

not forgetting to take photos, lily, jungkook and yoongi are the last to enter. after taking a satisfying amount of photos they come into the dine. and lily is the only one that finds the place beautifully designed industrially.

their sense of furniture and colour was amazing. so, during the time, they were figuring out what they would have. lily spent more than three-quarters of the time to take photos. the seats were white and rounded, the walls were both wood and white. wood panelled all around and the white took only a third of the wall which was painted on the bottom of the wall and the floor was maple wood.

it was the definition of peaceful for lily. the restaurant was simple and aesthetic, the type of style lily had.

"lily, you haven't ordered anything, do you want something?"

jin asks as he's in charge of taking care of the others as his job as the eldest.

"what'd you guys order?"

he hands over the tissue they wrote on to keep track of what they wanted.

as she sees almost everything she wants. she only writes down a drink for herself and passes back the tissue and jin lifts his arm again. waiting for someone to come by and serve them.

"hello. are you all ready to order?"

"yes."

jin hands him the tissue and the waiter skims the list and after he reaches the last letter. he looks up to smile as service and asks us to wait for our food, politely.

it took quite a while for the food to come out since they had ordered around eight dishes. so once all the food had come out altogether they dug into the food even though it's only been an hour since they last ate, though sadly it wasn't enough for nine people.

//

they were done with all the food and lily stands up to take the bill and pays it all in one go and soon later comes back trying to divide the bill by five.

₩___,___.

"uhh... everyone give me... ₩___,___."

lily says as she finishes calculating. they all hand the exact amount again and they simply walk out of the restaurant. but it isn't so simple after that. lily and lisa had gotten distracted by something and they thought if they only went in there for a few seconds they'd be able to catch up with everyone and everything would be fine.

but time flew so much more quicker than they had expected. they had spent at least five minutes in there. just enough time for the guys to cross over two traffic lights and reach a shopping centre.

the guys finally notice that girls had been missing after they turned around to ask if they needed anything so they could buy it now. but they weren't even there to ask. for the first two minutes, they were panicking, thinking about all the possibilities which could have happened to the two of them.

kidnapped, lost, scammed. but after yoongi processing out the scene, he texts lily where she was. and luckily she had answered back.

~~
gum bum
6:11

where are you guys?

we're at the beach

why tf are you at the beach

anyways stay there

we'll come and get you

too late

we're on a hill now

stay still

we're coming and getting you

so stop moving

okie :)

~~

but she said ok too soon. a random gang of thugs, a mixture of both girls and boys walk up the hill to find some random people on "their" hill. they were all probably the same age and even though they were. they had bottles of alcohol in their hands, cigarettes sticking out of their mouths and a bag of white could be seen in the back.

"yah. what're you guys doing on our hill?"

"yours?"

lisa questions.

"yes, ours. did you not see the fucking sign?"

"no."

lisa answers courageously, not even thinking for a moment that they could have weapons or some shit.

"well, you better get off now. because we're not in a really good mood."

the girl up front who had been talking to the two this whole time, walks up with them and suddenly takes out her knife.

stupid right? fighting over some hill.

"no."

lisa was been stupidly cocky that day, thinking that she'd be able to take on a group of fifteen. who were probably on drugs and even worse having knives in their pockets.

lily whispers to her, afraid of what they would do to them.

"what the fuck are you thinking? they have glass bottles and knives. and legit half of them are drunk and stoned!"

she whispers to lisa trying to get her mind back in place.

she's been watching too many of those dramas again.

"no. i won't get off "your" hill. because first off, you didn't make this hill. it was probably here before you all were born. this hill belongs to fucking nature you shits. and–."

lily covers lisa's mouth from babbling any more shit, since if she had spoken anymore. their whole bodies would be cut up and fed to rats or something.

"we are. so sorry. she didn't mean to say anything rude. she's just a bit out of her mind. we'll walk off your hill now."

she says while trying keep lisa under control and keeping her from talking any further.

"hold on."

the girl says. and she pulls the two back to where they were standing before.

"i'm not gonna let you leave that easily. especially after saying all that shit to me."

lily purses her lips and looks to the side where lisa was slightly sulking about lily shutting her up.

"jump."

The two are confused and stare back at the girl pointing the knife at them.

"jump?"

they question.

"yeah, jump. off the edge"

she says as it's so simple.

"but what if we die?"

"not our problem. and who says you'll die? there's water"

of course, lily is pissed off. her face shows as it's the only thing reacting to the girl's words.

"come on lisa. let's jump"

"jump?!"

"you're the fucking one who started it. if we had just said sorry we could've walked off and lived a peaceful life. this is your fault you bum"

"wha–"

"just dive in the water"

she whispers so that the group behind wouldn't be able to hear the fact that they could probably survive the jump.

"dive?"

"we can swim for fuck's sake, lisa"

lily says reminding her long term friend about their swimming skills; they were in squad back in australia. and on the count of three, both girls jump off the cliff with heart beats ringing through their skull. the whole thug gang peer over the edge of the hill and find a small splash. and soon after a few minutes of swimming back to the surface. two heads are found bobbing out of the water and the two who they were hoping to be dead, hi-five each other and stuck a finger up at the gang.

"they fucking lived..."

the leader says annoyed. but she doesn't do anything more than that. and from afar, when the boys finally make it to the beach and they're close to the hill. they find two silhouettes jumping off the edge and it freaked them out. because, obviously, it was lily and lisa.

immediately hoseok, taehyung and jungkook quickly take off their socks and shoes before swimming into the sea. forgetting that the two were on the swimming team. but they continued swimming to the area where the girls had jumped. but before they even reach, they see the two heads coming out of the water and they're incredibly relieved. the three males continue swimming to the girls which didn't really need help swimming to shore. but they helped anyways.

"what the fuck were you two thinking?"

yoongi says as he slaps them both on top of the head.

"i told you to stay still and instead of listening, you fucking jump off."

"we were forced to, though."

lily defends.

"by who?"

"a gang."

lisa points up to the hill where there were people sitting and laughing loud, obnoxiously.

he sighs and hugs the two unexpectedly. worries sick even though he hadn't shown it.

"you two are fucking idiots."

"we know."

they answer innocently.

a//n
Y'ALL IM ON HOLIDAYS. but i'm so lonely bcs i cant even speak the language ;(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 730 17
❝-A collection of text messages between BTS and you.❞ ✾ Each chapter is a different story ❆ This is kind of stupid but oh well I hope it's funny for...
173K 5.1K 43
You can witness the evolution of my maturity as this was written between the ages of 13-15. This story is the manifestation of a young BTS fan I gues...
8.8K 32 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
255K 2.7K 48
Book 2 of BTS ships ¡Requests closed! Started: 12.16.18(month.day.year) Ended: idk when i ended it but it's completed highest ranking: #130 - hobi