The Folveshch

By FinnyH

[Formerly Featured/Award-Winning Novella/#2 in Horror] There is something eerie about this village -- this ho... More

1. The Folveshch
2. The Folveshch
3. The Folveshch
4. The Folveshch
5. The Folveshch
6. The Folveshch
7. The Folveshch
8. The Folveshch
9. The Folveshch
10. The Folveshch
11. The Folveshch
12. The Folveshch
13. The Folveshch
14. The Folveshch
15. The Folveshch
16. The Folveshch
17. The Folveshch
18. The Folveshch
From the Author
On the Folveshch
Lore and Research
Reviews and Artwork

Awards and News

6.1K 252 86
By FinnyH

JACK
And the JACK contest!

Want to win the chance to write awesome stories with Wattpad Stars and Wattpad Ambassadors?

Announcing JACK, a brand new anthology of Jack the Ripper-inspired stories, based around the most infamous serial killer in history!

Containing stories spanning a variety of genres -- horror, humour, romance and more -- take a walk through London's foggy streets...

Take a peek at this star-studded line up:

ShaunAllan (organiser)
GregCarrico (organiser)
knightsrachel
FinnyH
LDCrichton
krazydiamond
gabycabezut
KellyAnneBlount
rskovach
GavinHetherington
Ms_Horrendous
Bella_Higgin
tamoja
BenSobieck
Jennifer_L_Oliver

Check the external link, comments section, or ShaunAllan's page for more information on how one lucky winner can see THEIR name added to this list!

The Folveshch won!

A gigantic thank you to all those who voted for The Folveshch in TheCRYPTIC_ Awards this year, crowning it "Best in Horror". It means a hell of a lot, so if you're reading this and you voted, give yourself a hug from me!

With special mentions to stpolishook for her "Best in Horror" nomination After Humanity that made it through to the final round (and sure gave me reason to sweat at the collar). I couldn't think of a more awesome person to be up against in our category.

Also in recent news, I was announced a winner in rskovach's Decameron 2.0 with my short, 1920's piece, The Cellist: Requiem. For those who have read my other historical horror novella, The Sinister Fate of Joseph Redding, you'll probably guess who the story is about!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 3.8K 21
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...
2.5K 340 18
Set in 2023 on a parallel universe, fifteen patients in a drug experiment research facility have no choice but to fight against a mutated version of...
1.6M 96.3K 104
The Readers Choice Awards 2018 Winner - General Fiction Genre Cankerfell Tunnels, a place where people travel to gain fame and wealth, yet every sing...
The Markus Party By Writtrace

Mystery / Thriller

40 5 5
"Not all you see is as it seems, but there is life hidden behind it. Tread carefully, arouse no suspicion, keep to the rules, and just maybe you will...