Enemies with Benefits: Freshm...

By Wolfgirl54

My freshman year may have not been a Happily Ever After, but it was sure pretty damn close. This is the third... More

Enemies with Benefits: Freshman in Training
Step 1: You Stress About Past Problems
Step 2: Know That Highlighters Cannot Open Lockers
Step 3: Know You're Not So Different From Each Other
Step 4: Seating Arrangements Are A Bitch
Step 5: Partnered Projects
Step 6: You'll Make an Ass of Yourself.
Step 7: I Want Crazy...
Step 8: Know Thy Enemy
Step 9: Vague Date Suggestions and Broken Promises
Step 10: French Vanilla Iced Coffee
Step 11: "He Gets Happy Around You"
Step 12: Call Me, Miss Movin' On
Step 13: Don't Fall For His Best Friend... Seriously Don't.
Step 14: My Knight Can't Do Cartwheels
Step 15: I'm Not the Only One That's Broken
Step 16: Leaving?
Step 17: Cheater, Cheater
Step 18: Apple Ate My Apple...
Step 19: Purge Masks & Snapchats
Step 20: You Won't Know Him Anymore... I Just Don't...
Step 21: When One Boy Likes a Girl, They All Start To Like Her.
Step 22: Popular Girl Mafia
Step 24: Red
Step 25: Rejection at its Finest
Step 23: Right Now
Step 26: Sparks Fly
Step 28: Don't Give In
Step 29: Detention with Dylan?
Step 30: Here We Go... Again.
Step 30 Part 2: My Own Point of View
Step 31: Kevin's Big Hands Have Nothing On Me.
Step 32: University of Confusing Boys
Step 33: Accidental Boners?
Step 34: Deals with an Unconvincing Devil
Step 35: Follow GirlCode.
Step 36: Mind Over Matter.
Step 37: Truth Comes Out
Step 38: Confiding in Dylan...
Step 39: Saying Goodbye?
Step 40: Closure.

Step 27: "Did he just flirt with me?"

1.1K 25 4
By Wolfgirl54

1-14-14

"Can I rant to you now?" I asked Alle in science.

"Sure even though I'll have I idea what you are talking about." "I don't care! Okay so Teen Wolf was so crazy! This guy pulled like a plant out of the nemitan and then a bunch of freaking fireflies came out! Then OH! Stiles can read again! It was so crazy and-" "Oh my god Harry Styles." Kevin butted in.

"What?" I looked confused. "You said Styles."

"Yeah Stiles. Stiles Stilinski. He's a character." "Oh I thought you meant Harry Styles was on Teen Wolf." he laughed.

I laughed slightly. Was he eavesdropping? Well that was a stupid question, of course he was.

"Hey Jake! We should make a show called Cat Wolf or Pig Wolf that way the Teen Wolf can blow the house down," I laughed, despite it didn't make sense.

This was kind of the first official time he's talked to me with more than a sentence.

***

"Selena can you pass these out?" I nodded as I got up to retrieve the papers from Ms. McComb.

I walked around giving papers. When I gave Tana her papers, Kevin just looked at me. That's the thing that's hard to put in words. It's kind of looking at someone and having a mental conversation.

When I turned away from Tana, Kevin had his folder, pretending to be ready to hit me.

I couldn't help but smile slightly.

Everytime I went in his group, he did the same thing.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, looking at him confused.

My (somewhat) goal of 2014 was to try and get over you and then you pull this playful stuff on me!

Why!

*  *  *

If I thought last hour was mixed signals, math was worse.

"So I'll just facebook you when I need you." Bella said. "Alright. After you get out of practice which is around 5 right?"

"Well I have to take Tate out for ice-cream so yeah..." "Why?" She leaned in. "Dylan and Tate broke up."

I gaped. "What?!"

"Yeah. And get this. He broke up with her through text. Just said, this isn't working anymore. And he's denying it and being a big ole d*ck."

I raised an eyebrow. Wow... didn't see that one coming.

"Yeah." She nodded at my reaction and walked away.

"Can Selena help me?" Bella asked. "Yeah." Ms. Davis nodded.

I grabbed my math homework and walked over to Bella, squatting between her and Kevin. Yup, did I forget to mention Kevin and Bella sat at the same table? I'm not even going to explain out my percentage of jealousy especially when I shouldn't be jealous.

"Oh are you coming to help us? Okay." Kevin said playfully. As much as I wanted to give in, I stood my ground like Sarah told me to.

"Yeah... so are you going to watch as well?" I asked.

"No I wanna wait for her instead." Kevin chuckled, pointing to Ms. Davis.

"Whatever." I shrugged, starting to help Bella.

"You got number 23 wrong." He pointed to my paper.

"Huh? No I didn't." "Yeah it says 16 times." "She wrote it on the other side Kevin still makes it right." Bella butted in.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"No you have to write it like this," he wrote the 16 on the other side. "So it won't be opposite. Opposites attract. Therefore we attract." He said, then burst out laughing, Bella and I with him.

Did he just hit on me? Kevin Brooks just flirted with me oh my god!

"That- That was so corny." "What? Oh corny." He agreed. I smiled up at him. Even though that made no sense or any relative at all to math, it was really cute.

F*cking adorable actually.

"That was a pun." Kailie laughed. "What's a pun?" Kevin looked confused. I wanted to smile brighter. So he was flirting... right?

Kailie explained to him what a pun was then I proceeded to help her. In the middle of helping Bella, Kevin announced 'I'm stripping guys.'.

I tried to keep my eyes away but I looked.

"Your shirt says F F. For f*ck f*cker." Bella said, causing him to laugh. I laughed too. Does he like girls who swear? He swears like a sailor I know but does he like it on girls? I really don't swear unless I'm making a point. He probably is starting to like Bella again. They did go out for like a day or two last year...

But she has a boyfriend so calm it Selena.

Kevin started taking off his undershirt. Oh sweet Jesus was he trying to kill me?! I gulped and tried to focus on the problem, despite I found myself stuttering slightly.

When his shirt was fully on I felt more at ease.

*  *  *

I sighed and slung my bag over my shoulder.

As soon as I walked in, Kevin laid eyes on me then back down at his pants. "Ms. it looks like I-" "Peed your pants?" I giggled.

He had gatorade all over his crotch.

Oh my god I was 50 shades of red right now. I did not just basically admit I looked down there. Oh my god Selena way to go!

Kevin and I were just kinda smiling/laughing with each other until Heather entered the room.

"Ms I dressed nice again! I don't like dressing nice and all like I have to get up at 6 just to do my hair." "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah! I usually sleep til 7!" "Geez I wish I could sleep til 7. I get up at 6:30." "Why? Your hair stays in one place." Kevin smiled, starting to laugh.

As good as the retort, 'I help my cousins get ready for school dumbass.' I decided shoving him off his chair was just as effective.

I pushed his arm until he fell back, almost hitting the ground. I pushed his arm, trying to get his giant body to fall. I wasn't even going to comment on how soft his arms are.

"Ms!" Kevin called out while laughing. Heather was laughing her butt off.

"I don't see why you guys do this. You're just going to end up married anyway."

I gaped and spun around to face my teacher.

"What?! Ms! Right in front of him you had to say that?" I didn't even want to look at his reaction as I pointed to him.

She shrugged. "What it's true." "It is." Heather agreed.

"No." I shook my head. If I thought my face was red before! No one has ever said I was going to marry Kevin while he was in the same room!

Somehow the comment of me being an alien came up.

I shot a warning look to Kevin before he jumped up and started to run around the table. We played at least a 30 second version of Tom & Jerry before Ms. McComb yelled at us to cut it out.

"You guys are like an old married couple." Heather laughed.

Why doesn't she just pour gasoline all over Kevin and I and toss in a flaming match?

"Yeah probably. I'm going to be all here's your coffee and she's going to be all *insert high pitch guy voice* 'Ah no Kevin that's not the right kind'." He chuckled.

I frowned and looked up at his tall frame.

"First of all, if we're going to be married you should know I hate coffee." "Oh well sorry tea." "Yes I do like tea." "The tea store will be all no you can't have any of our tea we don't like you." He chuckled. I shoved his shoulder.

"See? So going to be married." Ms. McComb looked up from her computer.

I had a big urge to put my arm around Kevin and say, "Awe happy couple." being as sarcastic as I could but this was Kevin, he'd push me away and embarrass me.

I froze for a second. The coffee/tea thing. Kevin just admitted (without knowing it) that he thought we were going to be married.

"They're going to be all old in their rocking chairs fighting." Heather added on as Bella entered.

Is it weird I could see that?

"Yeah but I'm going to outlive him." I beamed.

"No I'm outliving you!" "Actually women have a tendency to outlive men because we menstruate." Bella told Kevin.

"Did you know guys menstruate too?" Heather shouted. The teacher nodded while I could picture was Kevin on a period. God I'd pay for that!

"Well that must be what your on." I smirked up at Kevin.

"What?! No!" He finally looked angry at me.

"Well it's normal for girls to outlive guys so she's probably going to outlive you." Bella told Kevin.

"No I'm outliving her." "The oldest woman is 138."

"The oldest man is 140." "142." "143!" Kevin said.

I groaned.

"Just get out." I started pushing Kevin toward the door.

"We're not getting married." Kevin said.

"I'm marrying One Direction." I shook my head and kicked him out. I've been having a big crush on Luke Hemmings lately. I wonder if I said I'm marrying Luke if he'd ask who Luke was? NOTE TAKEN!!

"Hey Heather! Heather! When she asks One Direction to marry her-" "Out!" I shoved him out, pulled on the door tightly.

He stopped it with one hand and stuck his face in.

"One Direction-" I put my hand over his mouth. He chuckled and moved his face swiftly. Damn it!

Heather walked up to the door. "What?"

"When she asks One Direction to marry her-" I tried to pull the door again but he stopped it. I gave up and walked away.

"they're going to say no go in another direction." He laughed. Heather overly laughed. That's because she likes him.

"Just get out!" I said, going to pull the door.

I wanted to shout 'I'm not marrying you!' down the hall but that'd be weird so I just slammed the door.

God. Even my teacher thought we were going to end up getting married! 

And all this in front of the new kid! Well so much for that.

"Why do you think we're going to get married?" I asked Ms. McComb, panting from having to shove the idiot out of the door.

"You guys already fight like a married couple. You do it all the time." She shrugged. "How do you know that?"

"The teachers talk honey."

"You guys talk about me and Kevin?!" I gasped.

"Yeah."

"Well what do you say?" "To sit you guys away from each other."

I nodded. "Makes sense why we haven't been by each other in a while. Except in history he's behind me but we never talk so..." "Exactly." She nodded.

I frowned. 

I sat down my Adri. She had moved back. Yippe. You can hear the enthusiasm and sarcasm in my voice.

"Thank God Sofia wasn't in here." I sighed, fixing my hair. I say things to myself all the time.

"Why?" "She loves to say Kevin and I will get married." I groaned.

"You guys are though. You're going to have little Kevin and Selena babies, You've known each other since like-" "4th grade." "4th grade. You've liked him since 4th grade."

"Hold up! I don't like him!" "You're lying."

So what if I was lying?! This bitch didn't need to know who I liked or who I didn't! Sure I used to be friends with her but that was years ago!

"What?" Sofia sat down.

"She likes-" "No I don't and don't you dare say his name." I hissed. "Well who do you think she likes?" Sofia asked Adri.

"Don't dare." I warned. I bent down and got my pencil.

"Okay so can we drop it?" "You guys are going to though." Sofia nodded.

I looked at Adri, wanting to rip her throat out, "with my teeth" -for those of you who are Teen Wolf fans-.

"What? I told her." "Course you did." I muttered unter my breath.

"Just admit it dude. It's true. Stop being in denial. I denied I liked him," she pointed to Jonathon. "But once I admitted it it was like bam whipped! Just admit it or you could fall in love with him."

I rolled my eyes.

Way too late for this speech Sofia.

"Just admit it Selena." Sofia nodded.

"No. We're enemies! Have been enemies for 5 years now. You guys have to idea what he's done to me," flashbacks of him pushing me and yelling at me flashed in my mind. "It's never going to happen. He's never going to admit he likes me. I'm never going to admit I like him. We're enemies and that only. Enemies don't like each other. We hate each other." I stated.

Sofia sighed and gave up.

That was that. The sad part was it was easier saying that I hated Kevin than it was admitting it to myself. I just want to get over him.

 *  *  *

"Mountain ash xD" i was snapchatting Sarah Teen Wolf things.

But my iPod screwed up and sent it to her AND KEVIN!

I wanna die.

"THAT WAS NOT MEANT FOR YOU oh my god" I sent Kevin.

Jesus Selena could you be any weirder? Yep, I've made things awkward form now on... awesome.

 *  *  *

When I got home I spend about five minutes taking a decend silly selfie before sending it to Kevin saying 'Well lunch was awkward.'

The little bitch didn't respond!

Whatever. Thought I'd make light of the conversation  but he's too stuck up to. Ugh out of all the people in our small town it had to be him I fall for?

I guess that's why it's called falling in love.

Because you f*cking fall.

 ~~~~~

So sorry for the late update I've been swamped with school and I hadn't realized my update was overdue, along with my library book.

Speaking of I have a book to read!

Vote and Comment(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 792 17
Hailey Van Lith despised like the Madison twins. What could happen when Taylor teams up with the Louisville Women's team? What if I told you one part...
24.7M 349K 52
Conner Rogers: Hot, athletic, and popular, with an ego the size of the Empire State Building. Selena Rider: Clumsy, uncoordinated-and-most-definitely...
18K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
1.1M 18.4K 43
HIGHEST RANKS EVER: #4 in #ENEMIES (2021) #1 in #ENEMIESWITHBENEFITS (2021) #1 in #HUMOR (2020) #1 in #BOYFRIEND (2021) Sometimes in an unproductive...