Pearl x Ethan

By FGNCrewBrieKellyAphF

Pearl is an ordinary girl until she meets Ethan, prince of England... Will pearl and Ethan be together? Or wi... More

About Pearl
About Ethan
Meeting Each Other
Talking To Each Other. And Sitting Next To Each Other
Ethans Meets Pearls Parents
The King & Queen
Meeting his brothers

The Garden

5 0 0
By FGNCrewBrieKellyAphF

Pearls POV
I woke up the next day and saw his sister come in "hi" I said "ugh why did my brother choose you? I mean you are pretty but your just too nice.. By the way. What's your name love?" His sister Isla said "M-my names Pearl.... But everyone called me Per before I Moved here...." I said and she looked at me mad but then I heard Ethan coming and she left and when Ethan came over he took my hand " Per, wanna come out to the garden with me?" He asked "sure" I said and walked to my closet and grabbed a dress and put it on then went back to Ethan and followed him to the garden.

The dress she wore^

Guys I'm sorry this is short... just I got a case for my phone and its hard to type with

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 12.8K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
588K 48.9K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
283K 32.6K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...