Min One or Min Two

By sweaterpawpaws

Jungkook didn't know what he had gotten himself into. After all, one mistake can change everything. More

Character Brief
Character Profiles
Prologue
// One \\
// Two \\
// Three \\
// Four \\
// Five \\
// Six \\
// Seven \\
// Eight \\

A/N

657 16 0
By sweaterpawpaws

Hey everyone x
So this is a new story idea that I am working on with the help of a friend >> Suga_x_Kookies. I hope you guys like it and please be patient with me and updates. It's a little different and may contain snapchat conversations as chapters or the beginning of chapters.

WARNING: This story is going to be cliché and cheesy as hell. With lots of fluff (hopefully) and of course smut eventually. Any comments/advice is very welcomed and appreciated.

Also the first two chapters are more fillers as I was unsure how to start it but alas here it is.

I love you all and thank you for all the support x

__ MYK 💜 Rena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 18.5K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
174K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
381K 23K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
848K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...