Community Service: Punk!Louis...

By dibbledemons

Twenty-one year old Louis Tomlinson is a hardcore punk rocker who has a huge obsession with Blink 182 and has... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5

Community Service: Punk!LouisxLiamxHarry AU

878 12 0
By dibbledemons

Twenty-one year old Louis Tomlinson is a hardcore punk rocker who has a huge obsession with Blink 182 and has a tattoo shop.

Liam and Harry are CEO's, rich ones at that, and have been dating for months, they own the company 'Strip For Me' which is a popular gay strip club.

What happens when Louis' world crashes into theirs?

(AN: I'm gonna make this story a challenge, so that means comment, whatever you want really and I HAVE TO put it in the story c; lol this is gonna be HARD oh well,)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
399K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
211K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...