π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Ύπ–‘π–šπ–™π–™π–ž π•·π–Žπ–‹π–Š

By mrsdracofelton

This is a story about these 4 sluts. You'll have to read this to find out #96 in new-school More

Meet the Characters!
Chapter 1: The Field Trip
Chapter 2: Tiffany Margaux Jones
Chapter 3: Erica Megan Sanchez
Chapter 4: Rachelle Vahn Go
Chapter 5: Jessica Louise Pennington
Chapter 6: Jeremy Alexander Xanders
Chapter 7: First Day of School
Chapter 8: The Cheerleading Try Outs
Chapter 9: The Flashback
Chapter 10: Pregnancy and Break ups and New Relationships
Chapter 11: Negative
Chapter 12: The Football Game (Go Winter Fighters!)
Chapter 13: The After Party
Chapter 14: Student Council Elections
Chapter 15: "All I do is win, win, win, no matter what"
Chapter 16: Halloween Party Preparation
Chapter 17: Halloween Party
Chapter 18: Jessica's Birthday
Chapter 19: Birthday Surprise Plan?
Chapter 20: Surprise Bitch!
Chapter 21: Perfume
Chapter 22: Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!
Chapter 23: Hot Guys
Chapter 24: Finding Four Girls
Chapter 25: Frustrated & Knowing More About Tyler
Chapter 26: The House
Chapter 27: "You saved our lives. We are eternally grateful"
Chapter 28: Bonjour!
Chapter 30: The Boys and Where to Find The Models
Chapter 31: School
Chapter 32: Jennifer's 6th Birthday Party
Chapter 33: Aloha, bitches!
Chapter 34: Coming Home
Chapter 35: Rumors
Chapter 36: Problems
Chapter 37: Boring
Chapter 38: "It's easy. Just get a job."
Chapter 39: Car Wash
Chapter 40: Busted
Chapter 41: Catching Up
Chapter 42: Luke who?
Chapter 43: Break Up
Chapter 44: Gossip
Chapter 45: Plans After Graduating
Chapter 46: Graduation
A/N

Chapter 29: Drama

121 6 0
By mrsdracofelton

The Jones family have been in France for 3 days now, and they've started to get bored. Tiffany decided to invite the girls and guys over to France. It wouldn't be a hassle to Rachelle, because she's half French. Rachelle's family already has a house in France. She and the rest could stay at her house. 

(a/n: This is Rachelle's house in France)

The same time Mr. Jones' carpenters were building their mall, he asked half of them to build them a house. It turned out to be a really nice house.

(a/n: This is Tiffany's house in France)

Now that the Jones family have a house in France, Tiffany can invite half of her friends to stay at her place, and the other half can be staying at Rachelle's place. 

*

Tiffany and Tyler were getting bored of just going to their mall. It was fun, but it's tiring. They decided to take the time off, and just walk around.

(a/n: their outfits)

Tiffany and Tyler were sitting outside a cafe when they spotted a cute guy. 

"Omg. That guy is totally looking at you!" Tyler gushed.

"No he's not!" Tiffany blushed.

"Yes he is! Let's wait for him to approach us." Tyler said acting "natural".

"Oh my god. Tyler stop looking at him!" Tiffany said as she looked away.

"Um, excusez moi." a voice said. Tiffany and Tyler looked up to see that it was the cute guy from earlier.

"Hey!" Tyler said enthusiastically.

"Bonjour!" the boy chuckled, "Je suis desole, mais je ne peux pas m'empecher de remarquer votre joli visage." he said to Tiffany.

Tiffany just sat there and stared. Normally, she would always get comments like this, but this one's different. Maybe because he was French.

"Say something." Tyler coughed awkwardly.

"Oh, um. Merci beau coup. Je suis Tiffany et il est Tyler, mon grand frere. Quel est votre nom?" Tiffany asked. Tyler looked at her with wide eyes.

"Je m'appelle Dax Martin." the boy answered.

"Oooh. That's a really cool name." Tyler whispered to Tiffany.

"I know right!" Tiffany whispered back.

"I can speak English too." Dax chuckled lightly. 

"Oh my god. We've been tricked by a French guy who can actually speak English. I've never been so cheated in my entire life." Tyler shook his head.

"Dammit. Why didn't you say so?" Tiffany said.

"You guys are cute." Dax laughed.

"Thanks." Tyler said flatly. 

"Is this seat taken?" Dax asked as he pointed to the chair in front of Tiffany and Tyler.

Tiffany and Tyler shook their heads and Dax sat down.

"So, I'm guessing you're not from here. Where are you from?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm just visiting my grandparents, actually." Dax replied.

"Oh, so they're French." Tyler shrugged and took a sip of her coffee.

"Yup. My dad is French, but my mom is half British and half American." Dax said.

"Oh. In short, you're half French, 1/4 British, and 1/4 American?" Tiffany asked.

Dax just shrugged and smiled, "I guess. What about you guys?"

"We're half British and half American." Tyler said.

Their conversation lasted for hours, until Tiffany and Tyler decided to go home. 

"Dax, we need to go. But we did enjoy your company." Tyler smiled as he got up to leave.

"Yeah. We should totes hang out when you're in L.A." Tiffany smiled as she stood up from her seat. 

"Well if we're going to hang out, can I get your number?" Dax smiled cheekily.

"Okay." Tiffany grinned. Dax handed her his phone and she typed in her number. 

"I'll text you!" Dax said. He stood up from his seat and gave Tyler a hug and gave Tiffany a kiss on the cheek. With that, they went on their separate ways.

"Cal is so going to kill you." Tyler laughed.

"Shh. Be quiet." Tiffany giggled. Tiffany got a text from an unknown number and it said:

Hey Tiffany! It's Dax. Text me if you and Tyler are home safely. Take care, love! xx

"Oooh he texted already." Tyler smirked.

"Shut up, Ty. I probably won't get to hang out with him anyway, because I'm inviting my friends." Tiffany answered.

"You never know." Tyler shrugged.

Sure enough, Tyler was right. The next day, Dax asked Tiffany on a date. They went to see the Eiffel Tower, and walked around. They went on numerous dates until Tiffany invited her friends over.

*

"Hey everybody!" Tiffany waves at her friends. She picked up her friends at the airport.

"Tiffany!" Jessica yelled and ran to her friend.

"We missed you, you bitch!" Rachelle said and joined the hug.

"Uh, yeah." Erica agreed and hugged Tiffany as well.

"Yay a group hug!" Jeremy cheered and hugged them all.

After the group hug, they decided to split into two groups.

Jessica, Jeremy, Cal, and Jack were staying at Tiffany's place whilst Erica, Marius, and Devon stayed at Rachelle's. 

*

"Why don't you guys roam around, while Cal and I will be on our own." Tiffany suggested when they were walking around the mall of the Jones'. 

"Oooh. Okay." Rachelle smirked. 

"Shut up, Rach." Tiffany slapped Rachelle's arm. 

"Bye girls!" Cal said and grabbed Tiffany's hand. 

"Congrats on the mall!" Cal laughed.

"Thanks." Tiffany said. 

"Aww, look at us in the city of love." Cal put his arm around Tiffany as they continued to walk.

"We're goals" Tiffany chuckled.

"Yes we are." Cal smiled.

"Tiffany?" a voice called out. Tiffany and Cal turned around. 

"Oh hey, Dax!" Tiffany smiled as Dax walked towards them and gave Tiffany a tight hug.

Tiffany felt Cal stiffen next to her as she pulled away from the hug.

"Who's this?" Cal asked harshly.

"Baby, this is Dax. Dax, this is my boyfriend, Cal." Tiffany introduced.

Cal eyed Dax from head to toe, and asked Tiffany, "Where'd you meet him?"

"At a cafe with Tyler." Tiffany answered.

"Why'd you speak to him? Didn't your parents tell you not to talk to strangers? For all we know, he might be a murderer or something." Cal said with his arms crossed.

"Cal! Don't say that!" Tiffany gasped, "I'm so sorry, Dax." she apologized on Cal's behalf.

"Don't worry about it." Dax smiled.

"Why are you here anyway?" Cal asked.

"Um, I'm a model here." Dax said, confused.

"Model?! Here?! Tiff, what the fuck." Cal looked at Tiffany.

"What? Dad hired him when we bumped into dad the other day when we went out." Tiffany shrugged.

"You went out?!?!!" Cal shrieked.

"Yeah." Dax answered awkwardly.

"Where'd you go?" Cal asked angrily.

"To a coffee shop." Dax shrugged.

"Just the coffee shop?" Cal asked as he dropped his arms on the side.

"Yeah. Just the coffee shop, and we walked around to see the Eiffel Tower." Tiffany said softly.

"Okay then." Cal sighed.

* * * *

A/N: I might update again tomorrow. So, I'll write a draft now.

TTYL.

If you liked this chapter, please vote. Feel free to comment.

(shameless plug) If you're interested in fangirl shit, check out my other book. It's in my profile.

Twitter: KirstenMeliton

Instagram: kirstenmeliton

Snapchat: kirstenmeliton

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.7K 27
Teenage Girl who Starts Her First day of School,as a Junior at Los Angeles High School. She has a Best Friend Whoms Name is Jacob,Jacob Fall. Theres...
1.9K 81 17
story of a teenage girl who was in love with a boy but she didn't knew her friend loves him too,then her friend will do her bad and her crush will ha...
828 187 24
TW! Cringe ass phase. #1 in SCHOOLER, #11 in HARRASSMENT, #47 in DISCRIMINATION Genres - Drama, Romance, School Life, Teen Fiction, Tragedy Is it REA...
353 16 19
The title obviously explains the book but I guess I have to give more details. The story is about a 16 year old girl who falls in love with the new g...