New Life ~Sequel To Laurroth~

By AngelieAlbaladejo5

this is the new life of Laurence and Garroth, how they go in their relationship and stuff, hope you like it More

Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 3: Planning The Wedding
I am deleting

Chapter 2: At The Beach

18 0 0
By AngelieAlbaladejo5

Garroth's P.O.V:

I looked at Laurence's belly and kissed it "Garroth" He whined and chuckled. Its being 8 months since he was preggers.

"What, its really cute" I said and chuckled "What do you think it will be? a baby girl? or a baby boy?" I asked and looked at Laurence, smiling.

"Baby boy, but if its a baby girl, she'll be daddy's girl and not mommy's girl, but I'll still love her the same way" Laurence said and hugged me, I hugged back and kissed his head.

I am planning to propose to Laurence today at the beach, I really want to propose and get married, I really love him.

"Hey babe? can you meet me at the beach tonight, wear whatever you want, just please come by 9 at the beach" I said and smiled. He nodded and hold me close.

~Le time skip to 6pm~

"Kawai-Chan, i need help, i am going to propose to Laurence tonight and I want to do something special to him" I said and looked at Kawaii~Chan, she started giggling like crazy, I already told, Travis, Dante, Aphmau and everyone at the village, they where squealing and giggling.

"OH KAWAII~CHAN WILL LOVE TO, GARROTH~KUN!!" Kawaii~Chan yelled and squealed, I smiled and we started baking cakes, making foods, Laurence favorite food and we bought champagne. I went to the house and put on a tux, Laurence was with Lucinda talking about girl stuff and stuff... anyways.

I went to the beach and sat a towel, a really big one, I put the cake on it and the food, now to wait for Laurence.

~Another Time Skip~

Laurence's P.O.V:

I was wearing a dress that got onto my knees and black leggins with no shoes on, didn't bother, i like going around without shoes sometimes. I walked to the beach just in times and I saw candles and saw Garroth in a tux and food and a cake.

"O my God Garroth, you didn't had to, babe" I said and hugged him, he hugged back and looked at me.

"But i wanted to" Garroth said, we sat down at the towel and started eating, he made this so perfect, how can i repay him.

Garroth and I ran on the beach and sometimes made out sitting at the towel, soon, he got serious.

"Laurence? I loved you for so long and we've been dating for years now, I wanted to make this dinner for you because, well, you're so important to me and i know that it can be stressed full some times, but Laurence, would you make me the happiest man and" He pulled out a box and opened it, reveling a diamond ring "marry me?" Garroth said and i cried tears of happiness.

"YESS!!!" I yelled and kissed him, he kissed back and broke it, we stayed them holding each other, smiling as the moon sparkled on the ocean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 33.7K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
969K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...