The Other Phantom of the Opera

By myphantomworld

After a tragic accident Christine Daae has come back to the opera house to be reunited with the man she had l... More

The Other Phantom of the Opera
the music of the night
the awakening of Mrs Daae
Get her
Marry Me?
The plan and woe
sorry for the last chapter
Devil take the hindmost
My babies...gone :-(

kidnap in reverse

314 13 8
By myphantomworld

Christine's pov

I was in my dressing room in my night gown and Erik had just left to his underground lair in the opera house. then I herd someone taking and then an unknown figure stood in front of  me, "miss Daae can you talk to me please and goodbye to the Daae girl" then the figure took me and shoved me in a wagon and said "this will make the master so happy"then someone put a cloth on my mouth and tied it up and drove away not knowing what else I was carrying.

Erik's pov

I was going up to Christine's room to surprise her but I came to the dressing room and she wasn't there and I said "NOOOOOOOOOOO SHE CAN'T BE GONE"

Christine's pov

after a long journey we arrived at the place that I thought I would never see again and out came Raoul "little lottie welcome home" then I herd horse hooves and Erik riding on his dark horse "ERIK HELP!!!!!" then Raoul put a gun up to my head and said "well angel of hell what's it going to be, fight or Christine gets shot"  then I bit Raoul on the neck and I staggered over to Erik and he said "Christine what's wrong"then I fell into the grass and felt strong hands herd yelling and then passed out.

Erik's pov

I grabbed her and ran to my horse then Galoped off into the afternoon

when I got back to the opera house meg ran up to me and said "Erik what happened to Christine?" then I told her "Raoul made her pass out and somethings wrong that she is not telling me"

Christine's pov

when I woke up I felt light headed and I ran to the bathroom and threw up. after two times of throwing up Erik came in and the doctor was there with him "Mrs Daae you are pregnant with twins

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.3K 60
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
1.8M 136K 62
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...
2.8M 182K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
186K 13.6K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...