My Broken Girl (Bad Boy)

By Abileneansongwriter

"I'm not a beautiful, I'm ugly". I said as he holds my hand. "Your beautiful and your broken". He said as he... More

Author's Note
{01}
{02}
{03}
{04}
{05}
{06}
{07}
{09}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
Epilogue

{08}

1.6K 27 1
By Abileneansongwriter

Picture of Riley Monroe

Emily's POV

"Emily?" Chris said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and my back to him. "Chris?" I said as I felt his warm lips on my neck. I started to smile and he looked at me as he started to smile. "I like your smile". I said as he said the same thing too.

I then fell off my bed and I hit my head on the bed. "Emily are you okay?" I rolled away from my bed and I looked up to see Chris in my room. "It's three in the morning and I'm okay". I said as he helped me up and we laid on my bed. "The more you hide your feelings for someone. The more you fall for them". I said as he turned to me. "I like you a lot Chris". I said as he smiled. "I like you too babydoll". I laid in his arms and I kissed him. "I've been waiting for you to say that you like me". I moved my hair back as he kissed my shoulder up my neck and my cheek. "Promise me this". I sat up as he faced me. "What is it?" I hold my legs and I placed my hand on my legs. "Promise me you'll protect me from people that I don't know and you know them, but don't be an control freak". I said as he lift my head up and he looked me in the eyes. "The day you saved me... I wanted to save you and I'll always save you from anything. Your mine now". He placed a warm kissed on my forehead. He pulled me back onto the bed and he pulled the covers over us. "Get some sleep babydoll". I cuddle up next to him as hand was under my neck. "I don't want to though". I said as he gave me a look and he pulled my hip to him. "We have to review our notes since we have an few test tomorrow". I covered my face. "Okay". I kissed his cheek. I woke up as I was still in Chris's arms and I rubbed his hair. "Morning baby". I said as he pulled me down and he got on top of me. "Morning babydoll". Chris's morning voice was beautiful. I pushed myself up as he fell off the bed. My phone buzzed as it was and message from Lacey.

Lacey: We are having Autumn prom!!!!

I turned around to Chris as I sat on his lap. "Will you be my date to autumn prom?" I asked as he nodded and I kissed him. "Of course babydoll". Then his phone buzzed. "Whose that?" I asked as he threw his phone away. "Babydoll, I'm sorry... But I gotta go". We walked to my bathroom as he sat on the windowsill and I kissed him as he jumped off. He climbed over the fence into his house. I walked to my closet as I slide on my clothes and pull on my boots.

I walked to my bathroom to fixed my hair and I grabbed my purse as I walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning twin". I looked to see Braydon and I hugged him. "Morning big brother". I said as I got a bowl and cereal. I don't have it with milk as I don't like the cereal soggy and I just have the milk seperate. I then made some cookies and cream hot chocolate.

~*~

I walked out of class and I walked into my next class which was History. I walked in to see Bailey working her magic on him as he looked at me and I sat right at the back. "Babydoll, I didn't do anything". Pulled a chair and sat in front of me. "I believe you". I said as I hold his hands and he smiles. "Bring your book". I said as he rolled his eyes. "Fine". He walked to his desk and back to me. Lexi then walked over to us and I fold my hands. "Chris, I'm having a party tonight and your coming". Lexi said as she looked at me and back at him. "Is Emily is invited too?" He asked as he fold his arms and looks at her.

"No, she's not". Lexi said as I opened my books. "Then I'm not going". I looked at her and I smiled. She flipped her hair and walked away. "Are you serious Chris?" I asked as he answered some of the questions from my book. "Yeah, I want to study with you tonight". He replied back as I rolled my eyes. Then soon the bell rang as I carried my books and we walked to my locker. "Friday is the last game of the season". He mentioned and I looked at him as I opened my locker. "Coach was disappointed when I left". I said as Chris blames himself for it and I put my books in. "Don't blame yourself". I hold his hand and he kissed my head. "Even though it was my fault". I shake my head and I pinched his cheek. "Don't or else I'm leaving you for the party". I shut the door and he threw my over her shoulder as he walked me somewhere. He puts me down as he made me faced him and I turned around as I banged into the door and I fell down. "Babydoll, are you okay?" I looked at him and I got up. "Yeah". I said as we walked into the cafeteria and Dylan on his knees. "Riley, will you go to autumn prom with me?" I smiled as we walked to them. "Yes". Riley said as they hugged and kissed as some of the girls rolled their eyes and some smirked. "Isaac! Your a total jerk!" Lacey shouted as she slammed her locker shut. "I'm a jerk!?" Isaac shouted back as I looked at them. "It's not my fault your bitch started it!" I looked at Macy as she smiled and flipped her back walking to Lexi and Bailey. "She isn't my girlfriend anymore bitch!" Lacey then has tears forming and she looked at the floor. "I'm a bitch Isaac?" She asked as she walked away. "Dude!?" Chris asked Isaac and he kicked the bin over as he walked out too. "I'll see you later... I gotta find her". I kissed him and I walked away.

Lacey's POV

I watch I saw toady... I how I even be with a bad boy and it hurts more than guys playing with my feelings. There's no way I'm going to prom with him as my date, I'll got by myself. I saw Emily walked in as she hugged me and I whipped my tears when Lexi walked in. "Hey guys". Lexi said as Emily faced her. "What do you want?" Emily asked as Lexi laughed. "I don't want you, I want her". They both looked at me. "I'm so sorry, but I gotta show you". She pulled out her phone as a video popped up. It was Isaac and Macy kissing. I fold my arms and I looked at her. "I'm so sorry". Lexi walked out and I faced the mirror as I fixed my hair back. "I'm gonna look errorusable at prom". I said as she smiles.

~*~

Emily's POV

I was in the boy's locker room as Chris walked to me. "Emily Ross!" I turned to him see coach and I walked to him. "Yes coach". He holds my soccer uniform. "Jackson broke his hip and we need you". I looked at the boys and I notice Chris on his knees. "If you play tonight.... I'll make it up to you, just play with us". I nodded as I take the uniform. "I've saved you again". I said as he shakes his head and he pulled me into the shower as he pulled the curtain. "Your amazing". I faced the wall which had a mirror up. I saw he wrapped his arms around me as he rest his head on my shoulder. "I'm not". He turned me around and he holds me tight as I placed my hands on his chest. "You are not ever doubt yourself". I nodded and he kissed me. "Today, just be careful". I smiled. "Careful is my middle name". I don't have one. "Is it actually?" He asked as I played with his hair. "I don't have one". His face was shocked and I pulled him closer as I kissed his cheek. "Serious?" I nodded and he pulled my hair out. "I'm totally ready to take you down". I rubbed his back. "In your dreams". I pulled of my top and he kissed me. "What are you doing?" I asked and his finger traced the back of my bra. "Your turning me on". He pulled of his top and I covered my mouth. "Like what you see". I then pushed him out and he did t come in. I throw his top to him as I stripped myself down and slides into my uniform. I tied my hair up and I walked out as then I noticed Chris leaning against the doorframe. I walked to them as I hold his hand and he looked at me. "My mother is here". I hugged him and I kissed his cheek. "Baby, that's great news". I smiled when he smiles. "I want you to meet her". I looked at him and the team was leaving. We walked behind them and I stopped Chris. "After I want to see her". I said as he threw me into the air and then caught me. "Your the best". He puts me down and kissed me. We ran on the field as the school was cheering for us until Rock High came over. "Emily, your shouldn't stick to shopping". I saw Chris got in front of me. "You can't talk to my teammate like that Randy". I took a few steps back and I walked to the girls. "Emily, what's wrong?" I looked at Randy.
I heard the coach shouting as I ran over. "Your in Evan Hill High! We don't discimate... Base on gender!" Coach shouted. "Fine, you think you can win with a girl on your team". The other coach  said as he laughed and walked away.

~*~

I walked to my place as I looked at Chris was looking at me. I kicked the ball as I ran and I passed it to Bruce as I ran forward and kicked the ball high to Isaac as he passed it to Chris and he passed it to me. But Randy tripped my over as I rolled away from the ball. I looked to see Chris and I got up. "Baby, are you okay?" Chris asked as I heard the refree said value. "That's not a value!" The other coach shouted as I take the ball. All the team were around me and I saw Randy at the goals. I took a deep breath and I looked at him. "You should've stick to shopping princess". I rolled my eyes and I looked at Chris as his hand was a fist. "Chris, I'm okay". I said as he nodded and I kicked the ball to the pole as the ball went forward to Chris as he hit the ball on his head, with the aim leading towards me. I jumped up, turning around and I kicked the ball as the ball went passed him and I fell down. I jumped up as I jumped into Chris and he caught me. "We won!" I said as he smashed his lips into mine as he puts me down. I pulled back as I smiled and I hugged him. "I love you". I looked at him and I smiled. "I love you too". I said as I walked to the girls and we cheered. "Great job girl". I throw my hands up and then I was pinned to the goal pole. I looked to see Randy in my face. "Your gonna". Then he was pulled away as I saw Chris punching him and he pushed him away. "Stay away from Emily!" Randy walked away as I looked at Chris and I noticed a woman standing in front of us.

"Son". It must've been his mother. He went to hug her and she looked at me. "Chris, who's this beautiful girl?" He walked to me as we walk to her and she hugged me as I hugged her back. "You've finally found a girl". I pulled back as I looked at him to see he blushed. "Mum". I hold his hand and I kissed his cheek. "I'm Emily". I said as his mother smiles. "I'm Evelyn, I have to go now... Sorry, I can't stay for long". We said our goodbyes and we walked to the locker room. "I'll wait out here". He nodded and walked inside. I got a call from someone.

Unknown: You better watch your back

Me: Who's this?

Unknown: Your worst nightmare

Then the called ended and Chris walked to me. "Can we leave right now". I was starting to freak out. "Sure and we can go to my house, you can stay the night since my dad and his gang are out for the week". I smiled as we got on his motorcycle. I sat on putting my helmet on and he sat behind me. I then got behind him and he laughed as I slapped his arm. "Come on Chris". I said as he started driving and it was fast. We soon got to his house and we stood at his door. "If you were living here... House would be a huge mess". I giggled as he opened the door and we walked in as he locked it. "Just leave your bag in my room". I nodded as we walked past the living and kitchen and we walked into his room. "Nice". I stopped when I looked out my window to see my dad and some lady. I closed the blinds and I sat on his bed as I put my bag down. "I'm making this a date and just stay here". I nodded as I saw him walked out and I fixed my hair into a high ponytail. I walked into his closet and I leaned out the door. "Can I changed into some clothes of yours!?" I shouted and I heard him said yes. I grabbed his shorts and hoddie as I changed into it and he came in. "Wow". I hold one of my arm.

I walked to him, I hold his chin and I kissed him. "I'll never get tired of this". I smiled. We walked into the living room and it looked awesome.

"I fucking love you". I wrapped my hands around his neck and I smashed my lips into his. "I got pizza in the oven". He said against my lips and the oven ding. "Wait there and I'll bring it over". This is gonna be the best date ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
303 1 9
Was it really love ? Or Was it obsession? Fairytale often shows us that Love demands sacrifice and I drag my entirety of life for her feel...
396K 8.3K 44
"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. "I could never hurt you." He lowered his face...
50 6 13
Hey Butterflies 🦋 That's a little second season because I can't let go of my first completed Wattpad story :) If you guys didn't read 'Broken Promi...