My Broken Girl (Bad Boy)

By Abileneansongwriter

"I'm not a beautiful, I'm ugly". I said as he holds my hand. "Your beautiful and your broken". He said as he... More

Author's Note
{01}
{02}
{04}
{05}
{06}
{07}
{08}
{09}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
Epilogue

{03}

3.6K 53 0
By Abileneansongwriter

(Ryan Guzman as Anthony Ross)

Emily's P.O.V

Today is the first soccer game of the season. Anthony had to repeat Senior Year again which was a surprise, but he was cool with his friends off to college as some did what they like. I walked downstairs to Lacey, Riley, and Naomi with there bags. "We as having a sleepover here". Naomi squealed with excitement. "We ask your dad if you could have a sleepover with us as he then said we could have it here". Riley as they followed me back to my room. "Your room is huge". Lacey said as they put their bags next to my closet. "I know". I said as we walked out and downstairs as we walked out to see Chris on his motorbike and he was holding a spare helmet. "Hey Em, want a ride?" Chris asked as the girls walked to the car as they wanted me to go with him and I meet them there. "I haven't been on one before-so, I not comfortable". I said as I put the helmet on and he sat facing me. "It's going to be okay... Just hold me by my waist". I sat behind him as I wrapped my hands around him and he started driving. We soon got to school as he parked it, I got off as I take the helmet off, I flipped my hair as I saw Chris staring. "What?" I asked as he walked to me, he holds my hands and he kissed me. "I think I'm falling for you peach cake". I giggled at that. "Well, first cute and second I thought I was babydoll". I said as he pulled me closer and he kept kissing me. "Can you save theses kisses after the game and the sleepover I'm having with the girls?" I asked as he raised an eyebrow at me. "Why?" He asked as I pulled him inside and he stopped as he got in front of me and I saw a group of guys walking this way. "Chris man, who the girl?" The blondie asked as he twirled my hair around his finger and I was feeling uncomfortable. "Leave her alone". Chris said as the guy with the curly brunette hair pushed Chris to the fence. "Why? Is she your girlfriend?" The curly brunette hair guy asked as Chris said she's just a dumb person. "Let me go Blondie". I snapped as he chuckles and a dark guy takes over as he slapped me. "Shut up you little bitch". He shouted as I kicked him and he grabbed me by my neck. "Don't forget to pay up". The guy let go of me and he then pushed me to the ground. Chris dropped next to me as I felt tears falling down and I looked at him. "Why are you helping me? I know why I'm just a dumb person". I said as he looked away and I got up as he did after me. "Babydoll, I only said it to the guys". He said as he hold my hands. "I don't care! You still fucken said it". I said as I ran inside as everyone was walking in when the bell rang.

~*~

I was finishing writing my summary as then the bell rang and everyone expect for Chris left the room to first break. "Em, talk to me?" Chris asked as I put my pen in my pencil case and I shut my book. "Why?" I asked as I stood there and he stood in front of me. "Babydoll, I wanted to ask you something before them faggets came to us". He answered which was good for a start. "What was that then?" I asked again as he then said forget it. You will say no. "Yeah, maybe if you didn't say what you said that this morning". I grabbed my things and I run to my locker crying as the girls were there. "Hey-what's the matter?" Naomi asked as Riley rubbed my back. "Oh, no! Emily Ross got rejected by the bad boy and pounding about it". Bailey said as I kept my face in my locker. "How pathetic that girl is". Macy said as she is Bailey's best friend for life as well as Lexi now. "She told me her brother Liam buried in the ground for her to die". Lexi said and yes he buried me into the ground because it was his chore to do on a Monday afternoon and take me out before dinner. What Lexi said was a huge lie, I would never tell her that. "Let's get out of here". I said as I slammed my locker door and me and the girls walked to the girl's bathroom. They were talking about how to deal with it and I was nodding until I was at the point where I was to hurt myself.

(Warning: Self harm moment happening, sorry)

"I'm fine girls, I'll meet you outside". I said as they said okay and walked out. I felt my scissor in my pocket as I opened wide, I swiped it across my hand fast as I saw blood oozing out. I washed the blood off and I threw the scissor in the bin as I hold my cut and I walked to the nurse office. "Emily, how many I help you?" Ms. Jodie asked as I showed her my cut. "I have a cut". She walked to the sink as she put her gloves on and she was dabbing wet cotton ball on my cut. "How did this happen?" She asked as I had to lie to when flash backs were coming back makes me want myself to cut myself a again, but deeper.

I got to school and everyone was around me. "You are a stupid whore!" One of then yelled at me. "You should live in the dumpster at the back!" As another yelled at me. They pushed me and I pushed them both off me. "Get loss! Before a girl form a gang will come out!" She yelled. They all slowly walked away. I turned to Treyvonette and helped me up. She hugged me and I did the same. "I'm sorry about everything... And I'm okay". I said as she pulled back.

"Emily?" I looked at her as I looked at me hands to see she put a bandage. "A flash back miss". I said as she hugged and I cried. "I know this year has been though, but we can get through it". She replied back as I smiled. I walked out of there as I saw the girls stand at my locker as I walked over to them.

Chris's POV

I watched her leave the classroom as Bailey saw what was happening as I heard her what she said. I didn't even get to ask her out yet, so why say bitch? I walked out of the classroom as I saw my boys and we did our handshake. "Brody isn't going to stop until you make more drugs". Dylan said as I nodded and I saw Emily walking pasted as I then looked at the boys. "What is so special about her?" Bruce asked as I opened my locker. "I heard stories about her". I looked at Isaac and I put my black leather jacket on which at the back said Warriors in red. I threw the others their jackets and they slid it on. "She's broken and I'm going to help her". I said and I slammed my locker shut. I walked first as my boys walked behind me and we walked out of the school.

~*~

We were at the club as the girls who were half naked grinding against me. "Christie boy, what's wrong?" Lena asked as she played with my hair. "You always loved us doing this". Loux said as I stood up and I walked out of here.

Emily's POV

I was painting my toenails as the girls was doing each other's hair. "So, how is your hand?" Naomi asked as I looked at my bandaid. "Okay". I replied back as Ms. Anastasia walked in with movies and magazines. "I got theses for you lovely ladies". We thanked her as she takes my basket of dirty clothes downstairs. I heard times from my bathroom. "I'll be back". I walked to the bathroom to see Chris sitting on his window frame as he throw pebbles and I opened my window. "What is it Mr. Chris?" I was still mad as he stood on the frame and he jumped as he grabbed my window frame and he climbed in. "What do you want?" He pulled me to him as he wrapped his arm around me and placed his hand on my face as he then kisses me. I placed my hands on his chest as he pulled back and he rubbed my cheek. "I'm sorry about today... They are bad people and I'm need to get more to make drugs for them or give them the money and they can leave me alone". Chris said as I remember that my dad is rich and I didn't know what hit me, but I slapped him and I saw him nodding. "Your just using me!?" I had whisper as I yelled and he shakes his head. "No, I would never". I looked down and he lift my head up as I looked at me. "How do I know that you won't do that?" I asked as he kisses me and he moved my hair back. "You'll see when the time comes and go out with me?" I smiled at him. "Will you make me regret it?" I asked him as he leaned closer. "You won't". He kissed my cheek and he got out of the window and jumped back into his. I shut my window as he closed his, I closed my blinds and I saw the girls when I had turned around. "He likes you". Lacey said. "Riley and you the hots for my twin and older brother". I replied back as we walked into my room and we were watching Ten Things I Hate About You from the open DVD. I never had watched movies or tv shows. "Just putting it out there... I don't know a lot of TV shows or movies". They looked at me blankly and they started talking about what I should watch. "Tell the best ones after the movie". I said as I grabbed the popcorn box from Naomi as she snuggles her teddy and I thought it was cute to still have to your teddy. "You brought your teddy". I said as she looked at me. "It was my little brothers and I take with me with my friends every night I stay with them. It minds me of him and I remember all the times we have together". I covered my mouth. "I'm so sorry". I pulled her into a hug which lead to the popcorn all over her. "I'm sorry about that too". We just laughed as Riley and Lacey threw pillows at us to shut up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I'm writing this at exactly at 1am on the seventh of March 2017. Today, I have my parents teacher conferences and it's at 3:00pm-4:50pm with my maths teacher, English teacher and Environmental Science teacher. Today, I went on my work to submit my work for environmental science and my work hasn't saved to Google Docs as I have to redo it again and this time I'm doing it on paper than my iPhone or iPad. I had completed one aks which was part three and I have to do part one, two, and four all over again. Enjoy my readers.

-My Pretty Kittens

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 4.8K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
139K 4.3K 20
"Nice foot work." a voice said. I lost control of the ball and tripped over my feet. I groaned loudly as my butt landed hard on the ground and the ba...
28.2K 489 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
8.1M 343K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...