Our Story

By p_l_l_all_the_way_

Sometimes the inside is a whole different person. Warning: Swearing Not every conversation is in person Time... More

Introduction
Civilized For The First Time
Idiot

Birthday

2 0 0
By p_l_l_all_the_way_

June 8 2016: 

"Happy Birthday Kaitlin!" I said walking back into class from lunch.

"Happy Birthday Rosie!" Yes, we had the same birthday.

I heard a lot of people making comments about us having the same birthday, but only one got my attention. "Wait, it's your birthday Rosie?" Jack asks as he walks by my new seat, which is in the back of the classroom by Jack.

"Yup." I reply with popping the 'p'.

"You turned sixteen?" 

"Ya." I said with a smile on my face.

"So, you're getting your licence today?"

"Yup. Right after school."

"Niceee." I replied with a smile. "You know I'm gonna have to get you something, right?"

"No. You don't have to."

"I'm gonna get you something from Pandora."

"No Jack. You don't have to get me anything."

"Yes, I do. It's your birthday."

"Alright class. Let's get started." And with that we started class and Jack and I's conversation was dropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 42.6K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
386K 22K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
373K 43.6K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
4M 253K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...