Trainstop || Bruno Mars [edit...

By lockedandloaded

in which two people took a train to a trip to love and heartache. More

Chapter 2: Brooklyn Girl!
Chapter 3: Elevator
Chapter 4: Stuck With Bruno Mars
Chapter 5: Staying All Night
Chapter 6: Take My Day
Chapter 7: All She Knows
Chapter 8: California?!
Chapter 9: Unaware of Falling
Chapter 10: Just The Way You Are
Chapter 11: Crazy Trip to Mars
Chapter 12: Homecoming
Chapter 13: Happy Never After
Chapter 14: He Has Come Back For Me
Chapter 15: Should've Seen This Coming
Chapter 16: Gone
Chapter 17: Go Get Your Bride
Chapter 18: Runaway
Chapter 19: It's Back To The Train
Epilogue

Chapter 1: Trainstop

21.2K 216 41
By lockedandloaded

[THIS STORY IS UNDER EDITING]

HI! BEFORE YOU READ THE WHOLE THING, let me just say that I was thirteen years old when I wrote this. (yes, lol) So I admit my writing wasn't that good. There may be some unrealistic ideas and a ton of grammatical errors (my first languange isn't English, just thought you should know). I'm only warning you so you won't regret you even started reading this lol. Anyway, I'm glad you found my story. If you want to give it a shot, then do so. It will be much appreciated.

Hayley's POV

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my messy black hair. I can feel the thick black tears streaming down my cheeks. Bottles of beer were scattered on the table. There was only one bulb to light the whole room and one stupid mellow song on the radio to cover the deafening silence filling us.

"Hayley!" Sadie finally grabbed my bottle before I could drink from it. "Stop it! You had too much!"

"Seriously, I'm not yet drunk" I mumbled with my husky voice.

"Who cares? Just stop it!"

I can't accept the fact that I'm not...I have...I'm...

"Stop thinking about it! You'll be fine" she uttered as if she just read my mind. "Twenty-one years old is not that bad." I looked at her with what-the-f*ck eyes. "Well, twenty-one is not that young, not that...old" she hesitated to grin.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "I'm...this! Yet I'm not yet...married to him" I cried. "I feel so stupid!" I rubbed my forehead looking so frustrated.

"It's his fault that he fell for you that night. Pfft" she said. "Just tell him the truth. I know he'll accept it. He won't leave you."

"Well, he shouldn't!" I exclaimed. "You know...this is stupid"

"Yeah, stupid!...You are stupid for drinking!" she scolded.

"I'm out of here" I stood up and grabbed my small bag pack. "What could I get from beers and crying, anyway?" I wondered out loud with furrowed eyebrows.

"Exactly! You shoud just tell him, stupid!"

"Not now, stupid!" I grunted. "Gotta go to my parents' house. I'm leaving for California...now" I stated as I headed to the door.

Sadie followed me. "What?! You can't leave Brooklyn now!"

I didn't listen and just ignored her. I knew I was drunk and was losing my mind but that didn't stop me from deciding to leave.

I walked through the streets of Brooklyn fixing my haggard self, checking my face on my compact mirror, scanning if there were still traces of tears on my face. Then I took out my walkman and headphones from my bag and listened to Eminem's thinking that this would somehow destruct me from thinking too much about my dilemma.

It was ten o'clock in the evening but definitely, New York was still alive and awake when I swifted to the train stop to head home first.

When I got there, I still had to wait along with the small crowd of strangers for a train to arrive. I sat on the bench just a yard away from the railroad.

A few moments of waiting, I saw two men coming to my direction from the corner of my eye. They stopped a meter away from me and the bench. Though my vision was a bit blurry, I still got to distunguish what these men were wearing.

The first guy was dark and bald-headed wearing glasses, a sweater and pants. The second one was tan and short but muscular wearing a fedora hat, plaid t-shirt and jeans. He looked familiar to me but I didn't bother checking since I wasn't in the best mood to do anything.

I can say they were chattering. I'm not sure why but I knew they were glancing at me every once in a while. The thought of them talking about me made me frown and get annoyed.

Bruno's POV

"The show wasn't that bad, dude" Phil remarked as we walked through the streets rushing to the train stop.

"I know. But I wish I took home just at least one babe tonight" I commented with a heave of sigh.

We reached our destination but no train was there yet so I guessed we had to be patient and wait for one to arrive. I looked around just so I could occupy myself and kill the boredom. My eyes stopped at the sight of a girl sitting alone on the bench just a yard away from where we were standing.

I can't explain why the hell my heart flipped as my eyes caught her. I heard myself say, "Phil, something tells me the night isn't over yet"

"Of course it's not. It's too early. Ten o'clock!" Phil exclaimed checking the invisible watch on his wrist. "What do you say we crash another club..." his voice started becoming a background to my hearing. I was so starstrucked by the girl, I was losing my head already.

"Club?" I uttered, seeming lost and wasn't paying much attention to Phil.

"How 'bout we-" he trailed off as I summoned him with my hand to shut up.

"Phil!" I called then.

"What?"

"I told you the night isn't over yet" I grinned looking at the lady with my eyes eagering to meet her gaze.

Phil looked at the same girl and teasingly muttered, "Uh-oh! Not another pretty lady for the Brunz. Don't you do it, man!"

Stunning. Pretty. Hot. The girl - in her twenty's - was covered in leather and gold, wears red Nike high tops and was listening to some Hip-hop - which was too loud for me to hear - from her head phones.

"I want to know her name" my lips whispered but I guess I whispered too loud for Phil to hear.

"Really?" he asked.

I didn't answer to Phil instead my feet moved me and walked to the girl's direction absent-mindedly. I sat next to her slowly inching closer but she didn't seem to notice my presence.

Up close I examined her face. She's tan and has dark silky hair, chunky dimpled cheeks, glistening brown eyes, thick and pointy eyelashes, high-bridged nose and red lips.

"Bruno! What are you doing?" Phil who was now standing beside the bench whispered loudly but I ignored him.

I called to her instead, "Hey, miss."

She didn't talk nor just look. I guess she didn't hear me over her loud music.

"Miss!" I tried to speak louder but still got no answers.

Then I tapped Little Miss Perfect's shoulder hoping she would notice me now. And she did finally

"What?" she raised a questionable brow at me.

"Um, I'm Bruno. W-what's you name?" stuttering, I at least managed to smile.

"What?" she asked again now with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Can you lower your volume for awhile?" I asked.

She finally took off her headphones. Then again she asked, "What?" She didn't get what I said again. By the tone of her voice I knew she was kind of getting annoyed now. And that's...not great.

Just then, when I was about to reply to her, a loud chugging sound of engine echoed in the whole place. I looked at the railroad and along came a train. That was when people started rushing to it.

"Oh, great" I muttered to myself.

As I looked back at the girl, she was gone. I turned my eyes to the train and caught her dashed in. In an adrenaline rush, I stood up and ran towards the train shouting at Phil. "Phil! Let's go!"

I got in not finding any signs of the girl. But I found a vacant seat where I and Phil sat on. As the train progressed, my eyes began to wander scanning signs of the girl. Then I spotted her standing at a pole next to where we were sitting, clinging to it with her eyes shut and still with her headphones on.

"Dude, there she is!" I pointed talking to Phil.

"Why are you sitting there?!" he questioned.

"What?!" I didn't get him.

"She should be sitting there!"

"Oh..." I paused to think. "Yeah"

I didn't hesitate to approach her. I tapped again her shoulder and she opened her eyes and raised her head to see me.

"Hm?" she muttered wearily.

"Why don't you sit here?" I pointed at the empty seat.

"Me?" she pointed to herself. I think she somehow heard me over her music.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"I'm okay" she assured.

"No, you're not"

"I said, I'm okay. Okay?" she grunted to my surprise.

"Well..." I paused. "Okay."

She went to sleep again and I didn't bother her anymore but I stayed beside her worrying she might fall off from the pole.

Moments later, my eyes were still glued on her hoping she would wake up and talk to me. But I guess that won't happen because I'm a complete stranger to her and she seemed like she's not the type of girl who talks and gives her number to a guy she doesn't know. And I'm a kind of guy who gets some chic's number everytime I see one.

The silver bracelet around her right wrist caught my attention. I didn't know why. It looked expensive, valuable and priceless.

"Ring!" a phone rang suddenly.

I realized it was the girl's phone when she got startled and took it out from her pocket. "Hello?" she answered. "Dale, um..." she paused. "I'm in the train. Just got to Sadie's house...I'm alright" her voice started sounding like a crack. A tear quickly slipped from her eye and she wiped it out immediately. "...I'm just tired and I want to leave Brooklyn for Cali. And I mean now...Okay. I'll wait for you."

I was dying of curiousity to ask her what was wrong but who was I to ask? I was just her stalker and it's not a good idea to entertain a stalker.

Suddenly, I heard her cough. It went rougher and rougher until I got to smell her breath. She smelt drunk. Gulping, she covered her mouth to stand herself from throwing up. I held her by the arm and asked, "Are you okay?" but she can't answer.

The train screeched into a stop as we reached our destination. That was when the girl slipped her flawless arms through my hand to escape my grip. Without a word, she walked away and left the train. I didn't see that one coming 'cause she was fast as a cat.

"Hey! Wait!" I called and ran to chase her leaving Phil.

Despite the dizziness she was feeling, she got to ran real fast. I followed her as she dashed through the streets gulping, panting, coughing and barfing.

I reached her as she stopped at a post to catch her breath. "Hey, don't go alone. You're drunk" I said holding her wrist. "Let me help you."

"I'm okay" she said with her dizzy voice.

"Seriously, something bad might happen to you if I leave you here"

"Bruno! What the hell?!" I heard Phil's voice stopped me.

"Uh!" she muttered with her hand on her forehead and the next thing I knew was she finally collapsed in my arms.

"C'mon! Let me take you to your place. What's your address?" I asked holding her.

"Um..." she gasped. "France S-street...Block 14 Lot...24" after she said the words, she fainted.

"Phil, let's go to France" I said in a firm voice while putting her arm around my neck and lifting her body up.

"FRANCE?! WHAT?! ARE YOU NUTS?!" he exclaimed now freaking out. "What did you do to my man Bruno huh?!"

I ignored him and walked some steps then scanned for a taxi. As I caught one I yelled, "Taxi!"

"You're insane! REALLY! INSANE!" Phil kept on blabbering but still I was ignoring him.

"Hey!" someone who just got out from his sports car shouted. "Babe!" he called, looking at the girl I was carrying.

"Babe?!" I frown in confusion and...disgust.

The guy ran to me. "Hey, dude! What did you do to her?" he asked in a demanding tone. "I'm his boyfriend" then he grabbed the girl from me. "What did you do to her?"

"Hey! It wasn't my fault. I saw her at the train stop and followed her 'cause she's drunk" I explained in a rather exasperated tone.

"Fine. Thanks" he uttered and carried her away and took her in his car.

"Hey, wait, stranger!" I called to him running to his direction. "Are you sure you're her boyfriend?" I asked in a doubtful tone.

He handed me his college ID from Harvard University and a picture of him and her. "Dale Spencer, her boyfriend for two years now"

I turned speechless. "Uh, fine! Whatever I just thought maybe you're a rapist or some criminal" I murmured.

"What did you say?" he grunted glaring at me.

"No, I mean...a beautiful girl like her should be seriously taken care of. Late at night, she shouldn't be alone at the train stop. Some men might get interested. I might take her home" I gave him a sinister grin.

"What are you trying to say?" he said with gritted teeth and inched to me.

"Hey, stop it" Phil calmed us.

"What am I trying to say? Take care of your girlfriend" I gritted back.

Looking at me with sharp eyes, he went back and jumped into his car. He started the engine and drove off. I watched as the car rolled the street until it was out of sight.

I felt disappointed to know the girl was already taken. Why didn't I thought of that?

"Too bad she has a boyfriend." Here went Phil trying to tease me.

"I don't care. I'll make sure to see her again" I proclaimed still looking at the direction where the car rolled away. By the tone of my voice I sounded dead serious about it.

"How?"

"You'll see...I want her mine and someday I'm gonna marry her." I sound stupid. Do I?

"Oh yeah. You're really insane"

"I'm serious!"

"Okay. If you marry her, I'll give you twenty five dollars. If not, give me" he said boastfully.

"Bring it! Deal!" I smirked.

What a great but unsatisfying night.

I promise to keep my word. If I really marry her someday that will only prove that I'm the greatest, right? And Phil's gonna have to give me twenty-five dollars.

I wonder 'will we ever meet again?'

I wonder if we'll ever meet again.

I hope we do somewhere in Brooklyn.

"Natalie (Bruno Mars Fan Fiction)" (http://www.wattpad.com/story/4792283-natalie-bruno-mars-fan-fiction) :) xx

~ lockedandloaded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 191 37
I do imagines of famous people and fictional characters.
137K 7.8K 24
Copywrite @ 2017 - Smiling Girl_07 How will the badly broken Swara will change the monster Sanskaar???? They both are joined by a thread, ie Nandini...
8.6K 75 4
peso pluma x reader imagines ;)