Finding My Voice

By blitz233

"Some doors shouldn't be opened." Born without a voice, there was always a communication barrier between Red... More

Through the Eyes of a Mute
Screw you, Blue!
The Journey Begins.
A Quick Stop.
Blue Daisys
Let's Brock and Roll!
Prepare for a Fight Fight Fight
Cerulean Blues.
Foiled Again!
The Rematch.
The Fighting Dojo.
A Vermilion Light Years Later.
Yellow.
Rocket Attack!
Rocket Admin Proton.
Psychic Gym Showdown.
And Make it Celadouble!
Attack Team Zero.
Speaking From the Heart
Yellow Back Again!
S.O.S Anne
Cruising Down to Fuchsia
Fuchsia Conflicts
Cinnabar's Fiery Revolution
The Missing Palace.
Better Have a Burn Heal!
Evaluator Joey
Red Vs Blue.
Lavender Town At Last.
A Spectral Showdown
Giovanni.
The Last Steps
Champions.
The Hall of Fame.
The Missing Voice
That Will Be All.
What's Left?
Gold
One Last Show

Author's Note

816 7 0
By blitz233

Hello everybody! Thank you for deciding to give this story a look! Before we begin, the cover was made by RangerNight. Huge thank you to them for making this cover many years ago, though they may be inactive I really appreciate the work that went into this.

Moving on, this story was published back in 2017. It was very old, and as of 2024, it has received a massive facelift. 

The story has been updated to reflect my modern skills as a writer, and I'm very happy with how it's turned out! I won't speak on the changes made, as there are too many to name. If you read this story, you'd have a very different experience reading it now. I did try to keep most of the charm of the original story, so I hope it's the definitive Finding My Voice experience.

As for the story itself, keep in mind that the story does not aim to provide any sort of canonical representation. This story takes place in a world akin to the anime but with my own twists and interpretations. I've done multiple other stories like this, including two other Pokémon Adventures, so if you enjoy this style of writing I recommend checking them out!

That's all for this preamble. Now, for the story! I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 31 4
Pokemon are peculiar creatures with a vast array of different abilities and appearances; many people, known as Pokemon trainers, capture and train th...
347 25 23
Join Raido, a young PokΓ©mon enthusiast from the tranquil town of New Bark in the Johto region, as he embarks on the adventure of a lifetime on his th...
42 0 15
Embark on an unforgettable adventure with twelve-year-old Dylan as he begins his journey through the vibrant and diverse Kanto region. Joined by his...
228K 5K 97
After the events of Pokemon XY&Z, Serena decides to go to Kanto with Ash to compete in Pokemon contests. While they're in Pallet Town, however, they...