Pearl x Ethan

By FGNCrewBrieKellyAphF

Pearl is an ordinary girl until she meets Ethan, prince of England... Will pearl and Ethan be together? Or wi... More

About Ethan
Meeting Each Other
Talking To Each Other. And Sitting Next To Each Other
Ethans Meets Pearls Parents
The King & Queen
The Garden
Meeting his brothers

About Pearl

14 1 0
By FGNCrewBrieKellyAphF

Pearl lives in a rich house and she's an adopted child. She's 17 going on 18, she's been hitted on ever since 1st grade and she is normal. She's single and has thousands of friends but...she never has had her first kiss and can't find to perfect guy to have it with. She has straight A's and goes to parties but rarely drinks. She's like the perfect child...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 287K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
237K 14.4K 16
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...