My Billionaire man?

By Dominica578

Kelly Brooks, lived a pretty normal life finishing up college , about to go law school. Until a car crash kil... More

The beginning
Never have I ever...
Where she'd go?
Dazed...
The job
Time to change
The First Day
Forced
We Meet Again
Answer me!!
First One?
Crush?
Stay with me
Threats
Such a tease
The first date
The Fair
Shop till you drop
Lazy Sunday Morning
Back to reality
Heartbreak
Pain
Breathe
Mr.Greene
Christmas Party
Redemption
Redemption pt 2
The Hangover Decision
Questionable
Back to reality
Adjusting
Meet the Parents
The truth
Christmas Wish
Give it to him?
My Parents Love Her
Back home
She's back
Gone Girl
Where Are You?
Save and Rescue Mission
Doctor Can I be Released?
The Heart Necklace
Is this what life is like for now on?
The new Normal
Ughhhhhhh
Not a chapter
I want you by my side

Crash

8K 244 4
By Dominica578

KELLY'S VIEW

I start rubbing the heart necklace Jesse gave me awhile ago. I've never too it off since he gave it to me. I believe it was my charm telling me to go back to Jesse and it brought me back to Jesse, hopefully this time it brings him to me.

The burst open to another 2 men, but they didn't have that evil look in their eyes. They had more of a sympathy look, like they looked sorry for me.

"We've been ordered to kill you." One says. My heart drops to my stomach. My eyes begin to water. I feel numb. Noooo.

"Pleaseee.. don't. PLEASE. I'll do." I start to sob.He cuts me off.

"I don't kill innocent people, were taking you." He says, blankly.

I'm shook, to my core. My mind running a million thoughts in a matter of seconds. They start to take off the chains, and it feels like I've lost 100 pounds.

"Don't move." He orders.

I listen, because where else am I gonna go.

He then lifts me up and places me in a chair and ties me up in rope. The rope is hard and brissley. He puts some rag over my mouth for me not to scream. They lift me and carry me to a van. And inside I see the devil herself. She smirks at me and ask you brought her. Just her voice alone makes me sick, I decide to block out everyone.

The van starts taking sharp turns, making me knock my head on the window. Everyone keeps looking back, nervously. WHAT GOING ON? I decide to look back and I see a familiar car, that looks like one of.... JESSE'S? Jesse? Am I imagining things. I would pinch myself if my hands weren't tied up. I try to squint to see if it was him, but the van keeps taking turns.

Skrrrtttttt.......Screeeech....CRASH

***

I try to open my eyes, but I wince. Pain is all I feel. I look down, and I see a piece of wood IN MY leg. What's happening? We've crashed, by the looks of the van and me we skidded of the road, and landed on its side, tossing me and that motherfuker of a driver, who also tried to rape me. Sandra and the two others are still inside.

Darkness is starting to take over me, all I now see is Jesse running to me. I try keep my eyelids from closing but.....

***

JESSE'S VIEW

The lousy van crashed!!!!! With Kelly inside!! Jesus, lord if anything happened to her, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I stop my car, and run outside to find Kelly. I see her tied up to a broken, chair and its leg is stabbing into her leg. Oh no! Jesus Lord!

I run to her immediately and put her head in my lap. Oh how hood it feels to touch her skin. I feel for a pulse. I find one. A weak one. Oh no Kelly not now. A tear has slipped from my eyes and land on her face. She looks beaten up. I feel empty inside, even though Kelly is here. It hurts me to see her like this. LOOK AT WHAT YOU CAUSED. If only... if only I could've gone through this instead of Kelly. I'd rather be shot 10 times just to protect Kelly, my sweet Kelly. More tears slip through my eyes.

"Come on Kelly, you can't give up now. I'm so sorry.." I say to her.

"I'm so sorry." I repeat. Finally ambulances and police cars start coming. Finally. Kelly has to be alright.

***

KELLY'S VIEW

Beep...beep...beep

Ughhhh..... must that annoying sound stop, what is that? I struggle to open my eyelids to see whats making that noise. Once I do, I immediately regret it. Rays of sunlight hit my face. It must be a sunrise. The rays start peaking more and more through the blinds and I can see the dust floating around, like snow. Wait? Where am I?

I start to look at mu surroundings. Plain beige wall. Hospital!! I look besides me to see a heart monitor...(that's mist be making the noise).. and an IV bag, that's connecting to me. There's nobody in the room. I have to alert someone that I'm awake, but where's Jesse? I attempt to get up but ughhhhhh...shit....fuck... motherfucker......sonofa bitch. I feel an enormous amount of pain, almost everywhere but not as much as in my leg. My sides and ribs hurt as well. I must've moan or cursed in my attempt because I hear footsteps coming.

"Didn't know you cuss like a sailor." Jesse says, with his famous smile, walking through the doorway. My eyes widen I can't manage to say anything, my eyes are my only way of me showing emotion.

"You're awake." He says coming towards me. I keep opening my mouth trying to say something, but nothing comes out.

"Hey, breathe." He says again.

I close my eyes, breathe in and out.

"Jesse." I manage to moan out. I sound relieved.

He smiles at me, but his his eyes look sympathetic.

"What happened?" I ask, looking around. Glimpses of Sandra, 3 other men, and a dim room.

He sighs, sitting down, looking at the floor then back me.

"You were kidnapped by Sandra, she was jealous about you and I's relationship. She kidnapped you and held you hostage and 3 other criminals were there, we are still not sure what they done. Anyway when we found out where you were they saw us coming they fled, I was chasing you guys and the van skidded off the road. You flew out the car, and you were stabbed by the wooden chair they tied you up in and 2 broken ribs,1 man dead, Sandra had a concussion, 1 in critical condition and 1 is in the police station being questioned."

I keep blinking. All this information I'm getting, its hard to understand it all.

"Wow" all I can manage to say.

"Yeah."he sighs.

"Kelly.....I'm soo sorry for all this. Its all my fault you ended up in this situation. Now I understand if you don't want to continue our relationship because of this." Jesse starts rambling, but I'm too shocked of what he just said.

I interrupt him. "Jesse I don't blame you for this, it's all on Sandra. Jesse, I love you, I don't want to leave you, and I dont want you to leave me."  How could Jesse say that. Wait how could I say that..... I just said I loved him. I finally said it!! I mean its the truth.

His eyes widen. "You love me." He says shakingly. He walks towards me and strokes my cheek. "I love you too." 

My mouth goes dry. His eyes says all sincerity, blue to green. Green to blue.

He breaks the silence. "I should get the doctor."  I nod and he go gets the doctor.

I hear more footsteps coming and in comes Jesse and a handsome doctor. If I never met Jesse I would've found him attractive. Brown hair, warm brown eyes. Snap out of it Kelly.

"Ms.Brooks good to see you up." The doctor says.

"Mrs.Johnson." Jesse interrupts. His jaw is clenched and his fist are tight. Awwwww he's jealous.

The doctors smirks.

"Well, Mrs. Johnson, like I said it's good to see you awake. I'm Dr. Massingham. You had a slight concussion and 2 broken ribs, and a stab wound in your leg. You should feel a headache right now, and don't worry that's normal, I will tell the nurse to get you some pain killers. Your leg will feel numb for the next few hours as the medication is wearing off, so NO walking right now. Your ribs should feel sore too, the pain killers should help take care of that as well. Well enough of what you should be feeling, how do you feel?"

"I feel like I've been hit by a truck." I mutter.

He chuckles, and if looks could kill Jesse would have committed 2nd degree murder.

"Well I guess let me prescribe you some painkillers." He says with a smirk, and walks out.

"He wants what he can't have." Jesse mutters.

"He's being nice." I smile. His jealousy is so cute.

"What's so funny." He pouts.

"You." I say.

"How" Jesse gets interrupted by voices.

"The poor girl just woke up and you're already mad, calm the hell down." Isabelle says to Jesse.

All Jesse does is take a breath, and glares at her.

"You're awake." She exclaims, while hugging me. 

"Hey careful." Jesse says worried.

"Calm down Jesse." Jesse's mother, butts in,"she won't hurt her."

Jesse's mother, Alessia starts coming towards me. She caresses my cheek and smiles " you gave us quite a scare." She says relieved. "How are you feeling?" She ask.

"I've been better." I reply.

She was about to say something when Michael and Jesse's father, Aaron come in, with dozens and dozens of flower bouquets. They looked beautiful.

"Well look my future daughter-in-law is awake." Aaron, says proudly.

"If you didn't know, these are for you." Michael interrupts.

"She's not an idiot. Who else would we bring flowers for, the patient down the hall." Isabella says, sarcastically.

"I was just being polite." Michael says politely.

"We should buy everyone on this floor flowers." Aaron, says.

"Enough! Kelly needs to rest, we'll come back later." Alessia shouts.

"Bye." "See ya later." "Rest up" they all say leaving me and Jesse in the room.

The nurse finally comes with my pain killers. She was a older lady, maybe late 50's, her grey hair tucked into a bun, and thick glasses, with the chains coming down the sides. Almost like Iris (Kathy Bates) on American Horror Story.

"I didn't want to interrupt you with your family." She says handing me, my long wanted pain killers.

Family. Didn't know I still had one, until now. I thought I would never have another family because you only have one family, but no. Family can be whoever you want it to be, they just have to love you, and you love them.

"Now sweetie, I'm nurse Florence. The Doctor prescribed 2 pain killers every 6-8 hours. If the pain becomes worse, you must alert someone on staff to get the doctor. Ok." Her eyes full of warmth.

I smile and nod. She places a cup of water and a small dixie cup with my pain killer on a small table. I reach to get it but Jesse stops me.

"No. I'm going to take care of you." He says, with his smirk. I would disagree but I'm to tired to. He gives me the the pills and lifts the cup to my mouth allowing me to drink from it. After I'm done he goes back to the chair and his eyes start to roam me.

"I must look like shit." I say, I feel my cheeks heat up, greeaattt....now I'm embarrassed. I must look a mess.

He shakes his head, slowly. His gaze is making me uncomfortable.

"You will always look beautiful to me. Don't feel insecure about yourself, your gorgeous." He says, in a monotone voice.

"How long was I out for?" I ask.

"2 days."

Well....shit. I've been out for that long.

"So what's going to happen to Sandra?" I ask

"Well, about that, I'm supposed to call the detectives once you wake up, but I will call them tomorrow. I don't want to stress you out. Because you just woken up and you need rest, and even though you might remember more clear."He starts rambling.

"No. Call them." I insist.

"Are you sure!" He ask worriedly.

"Yes. I want to get this over with."

"I don't agree with this, but......ok." He proceeds and walks out the room and calls them.

***

JESSE'S VIEW

I really didn't want to call the detectives, knowing Kelly just woke up. But, I respect her decision of wanting to speak to the detectives.

"Yes Ros, she's woken up."

Ros- "ok, were come as soon as possible, maybe 20 minutes."

"Don't hammer her with questions though, she is still weak.

Ros-" we'll get what we can get. " she hangs up.

This woman is only business, I swear.

***25 minutes later

Ros walks into the room, with two other men.

"Hi, Kelly its good to see you awake. I'm detective Ros and these are my colleagues James and Peter. Were here to hear your side of what happened. Can you tell us what you remember?" Ros, immediately says.

"Ummm......uh..." Kelly murmurs out. She looks adorable, but I cam see her wincing in pain.

"Take your time."

"Ummmm.. ok. I remember walking to the store when someone grabs me and put some cloth over my mouth and I went blank. When I woke up I was chained to a bed, in a dark room. The chains were heavy. Ummmm.... oh yeah.. I remember Sandra coming in, explaining to me why she felt the need to kidnap me." Kelly says.

"Can you tell us what she said?" Ros ask.

"She said something like, I want you out the picture little hoar, me and Jesse are supposed to be together and you had to come and ruin it." Kelly says. I'm surprised she remembers all of this, and she isn't breaking down or crying about it. My baby is so strong.

"Did she tell you what she meant out the picture?" Ros ask.

"Ummm....She said she would kill me, sell me as a sex slave or be something like a punching bag. I don't remember the exact words."

SEX SLAVE! PUNCHING BAG?! KILL! Oh I want Sandra dead!

"Anything else?" Ros ask.

"Ummm.... Yeah.... I was almost raped by one of the guys, but almost he didn't." She says, sadly and quietly.

Now I want to kill all of them! Anger surges through my whole body. I have to clench everything in my body from not exploding.

"Can you describe what he looked like." Ros ask.

"Medium length brown hair. Brown eyes, ummm... kinda tall. Dirty." She says, deep in thought.

"Mhmmm. Can you tell me anything else?" Ros asks. Damn Woman! Can't you stop with the questions thats enough.

"Well after he tried to rape me, he left and I got food, not good but I still ate it, then I guess went to sleep. When I woke up not long later two other men came into the room telling me they had orders to kill me, but they don't kill innocent people, so they tied me up in the chair and put something over my mouth and thats all I remember." She finally says.

Ros sighs. Jesus Ros what else do you need. I'm glad the two other men didn't kill her, I might want some mercy on them. I guess.

"Can you describe the two men that tied you up?" Ros ask.

"Umm.. yeah... sure...............One had black hair, with brown eyes and the other brown hair and green or hazel eyes."

"I think you got what you need, no further questions. Right?" I butt in, I'm tired of hearing this, the more I listen of the torture, the more angrier I get.

"I think so, but if not we'll come back." Ros says walking out the door.

"That better be all." I mutter.

"Jesse calm down" Kelly pleads. "I'm feel fine. Well not fine, but I'm not bothered by the questions."

"I just don't want to hear what they did to you." I say, rubbing her bruised cheek. It feels so good touching her. I missed her. I can tell she missed me too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 103 31
{#1 in Coworkers} {#11 in Brooks} {#42 in Pleasure} {#48 in Career} {#56 in New York City} {#72 in Boss} {#76 in Secretary} {#91 in Office Romance}...
1.4M 47.9K 21
"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt...
631K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
1M 33.6K 36
Julianne Burke is a young and advanced college student with an eye for trouble. Ever since her last year in high school, when the only man she ever l...