Damon Salvatore Imagines

By iLoveChocolate35

Need I say more.................? Imagines, preferences, oneshots, everything involving the gorgeous Damon... More

How You Fight
How You Kiss
He Claims You
Stolen Kissess
One Day
Crazy In Love
Truly Yours
Truly Yours (Part 2)
Reckless but Protected
Damon Salvatore is not a philosopher
Inevitable
Inevitable?
Haunting Pasts (Part 1)
Haunting Pasts (Part 2)
(A/N):Man I'm an idiot.....(Haunting Pasts Apologies)
Playing With Fire
A Guide To Damon Salvatore (By Y/N)
A Guide To Y/N (By Damon Salvatore)
I Thought You Were Dead!
I thought you were Dead!(Part 2)
Sorry!!
'You. I Want You.'
An Epic Romance
Addiction
Ruin
The Mate Bond
Of Angels and Demons

How to be Bad 101

13.8K 288 92
By iLoveChocolate35

'What are you doing here?' Damon asked as he strolled into the Salvatore boarding house. You were on the couch, feet up on the table as you flicked through one of Stefan's many books.

'Waiting for Elena to remember that she asked me to pick her up from here an hour ago. But apparently her and Stefan are still.......busy' you smirked not taking your eyes of the text.

'Ah..the insatiables, going at it like rabbits. Man, my little brother is having more action than me. I need to start up my life again' he frowned as he poured himself a drink.

'Tell me about it' you laughed 'I need to get a life myself. I should be all excited for tomorrow yet I'm running errands for my best friend.' you said.

'What's tomorrow?' he asked, scrunching his eyebrows.

You winced at your slip up. 'Oh nothing much' you shrugged.

'Ah ah ah, you're lying. Tell me.' he said walking over to you and settling down beside you.

'I'm not lying. It's not that important.' you said.

'Oh please, don't even try. What is it? You know I'm not gonna stop bugging you until you tell me' he smirked and did that insufferable eye thing of his.

You groaned 'seriously, its just a stupid birthday! Its not that big of a deal' you said, rolling you eyes before focusing back on the book.

'Didn't anyone tell you its impolite to be looking somewhere else when holding a legit conversation? And birthdays aren't unimportant. Its the most important day of the year' he said, snatching the book out of your hands.

'Hey! Give it back!' you said reaching up to take it from him but he just tossed it away.

'What are you doing for your birthday?' he asked, totally ignoring your protests.

'Nothing! I don't see why birthdays are such a big deal here.' you say, shaking your head.

He snorted and opened his mouth but before he could say anything, you heard Elena shout from upstairs 'HOLY CRAP! I COMPLETELY FORGOT I ASKED (Y/N) TO COME AND...'

The rest is history.

____________________________________________________________________________

You cursed as you ran towards your front door. Which by the way was currently being pounded on from outside. It was seven in the morning, on a saturday, and on your birthday. Whoever it was had a thing or two coming for him. Sure, you didn't think your birthday deserved to be celebrated but it atleast deserved a sleep in.

'OK WHOEVER IT IS YOU BETTER BE DEAD OR DYING CAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA- what are you doing here?' you looked at one Damon Salvatore, with a huge smirk or his face, at your doorstep.

'Rise and shine, princess. Oh and to that, I am dead.' he said, leaning comfortably on your door. 

'Damon get out out of here. It's seven, and a saturday-'

'And your birthday. I know. C'mon get dressed. We have a long day in front of us.' he interrupted you.

'Excuse me?' you asked, bewildered, as you rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. You suddenly became conscious of the fact that you were only in a tank top and shorts, you hair all over the place, and your face all....morning-ey. This was not good, considering you had a legit greek god on your doorstep at the moment, looking perfect as usual in his leather jacket.

'Get. Dressed. Unless you want me to toss you over my shoulder and take you anyway. While I admit this look has a certain adorable charm to it, I doubt you'd wanna look like that on your birthday' he said.

You opened your mouth to retort but then decided against it, not sure if he was serious or not. It was Damon after all.

Giving him one last glare you turned around and headed up.

_______________________________________________________________________

'Are you atleast gonna tell me where we're going?' you asked as he took yet another turn on this road. After getting dressed, he had dragged you into the front seat of his car and then started on an entirely new road, which you were completely unfamiliar with.

Now I know what you might be thinking. She just got into a car with a vampire, who is now taking her up an unfamiliar path? Wow, smart move.

But the thing is, it wasn't just any vampire. It was Damon. He was the one vampire you should totally not trust, yet he was the one you actually can blindly trust. And it wasn't all that 'I love him so I trust him' sorta thing. It wasn't even that 'I know he'll always save me' sorta crap. No. The reason you trusted him was actually pretty simple. You get him. Every single bad thing he's ever done, he believed he's done for love. Despite his faults and wrong choices, he still has his intentions straight, so even if you do end up getting hurt in the end, you knew he won't have some petty spiteful motive. And considering all you've been through, that's more than you can ask for. Its not much but its a start. Its how friendships start. And its how yours and his started.

You were Elena's good friend, and eventually befriended Stefan too. And hence, you met Damon Salvatore. It wasn't good start, mind you, but you both have grown a certain fondness for each other. Maybe one day it can become something else, but for now, neither of you was ready for love. You were there for him when he found out that Katherine never loved him, and he was there whenever you collapsed under everything. 

'Nope. Cause we're already there.' he said, getting out of his car and speed walked to your side, opening you door for you.

'M-lady' he smirked, holding out his hand.

'Damon Salvatore being a gentleman? Now it feels like a birthday' you grinned, taking his hand and stepping out.

'So.......is a monkey supposed to leap out with a 'happy birthday' sign?' you asked, looking around where you were. You two were standing in a jungle. An actual, tall trees, total desolation, kind of jungle. You didn't expect him to arrange a cliched surprise party, but you expected something. This was nothing in its most literal sense.

'Cmon Sassy Pants, we're walking from here' he said, rolling his eyes before he set forward.

You hurried to catch up with him. Damn him and his long legs. 

'Ok if you don't give me a hint now, I'm gonna scream' you huffed.

'That is not a good idea. You might scare away the monkey with your precious sign' he smirked, before continuing 'I'm not Elena, or Stefan so I'm not gonna get you a fluffy birthday party. Not my forte. But there is one thing I am good at. And thats being bad. So today you, my good little birthday girl, is gonna learn how to be bad' he smirked and you were left there gaping as he walked ahead of you.

______________________________________________________________________________

'Do it'

' I'm not gonna do it'

'Do it'

'There is no way in hell I'm gonna do it'

'Do it!'

'Nah uh, no'

'Do it (Y/N)!'

'I said I'm not gonna do it!'

'Do you want me to push you?'

'Don't you dar-AHHHHH!'

His laughter was barely heard over the sound of your scream followed by a loud splash as you found yourself submerged in the lake's warm water.

'DAMON SALVATORE!'

'Trouble there sunshine?' he chortled.

_____________________________________________________________________________

'Don't even think about it' 

'Cmon princess, live a little. Its just a stink bomb'

'I'm not going to throw it'

'Yes you are'

'Damon we could get into a hell lot of trouble for this!'

'Not if we're not caught. Trust me babe, I've never been caught.'

'Don't call me that! And what if it hits him?'

'Its supposed to hit him! Just do it!'

'But I-'

'(Y/N)'

'But...fine!'

BOOM!

The sound of the stink bomb spreading was heard as you two ran from the place, him at normal human running pace, while you ran hard, your heart thumping loudly, as both of you let out incredulous laughs as you remembered the guy's face.

________________________________________________________________________________

'Did you hear the way he screamed?!'

'IKR?! He sounded like such a girl!'

Admit it, that was fun'

'Yes....it was'

______________________________________________________________________________

'I'm gonna fall'

'You won't fall'

'Damon I'm gonna break my neck! Help me down!'

'You won't fall! Cmon, you're doing great.'

'This is so crazy'

'Thats my middle name sweetheart'

'I thought it was danger'

'Its Crazy-Danger' he smirked, still supporting you up.

'Oh really? Well- WOAH that was close. Let me down!'

'Just trust me! You won't fall'

'God, I'm gonna kill you'

________________________________________________________________________

'OH MY FREAKING GOD I'M CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!'

'Believe it Sweetie, cause I got it on tape'

'No way! Just wait till Elena sees this'

'Damn, you look hot punching him!' he smirked.

'How can anyone look hot punching a freaking cop?!'

'You are!'

'Oh, you should probably compel him to forget it or else I'll be as good as dead'

'Already did babe, don't worry.'

_________________________________________________________________________

'Okay I'm genuinely impressed now. I didn't think you'd be able to do that' he smiled, proudly.

'Dude....I'm still shaking. That old man looked so freaked!'

'Well atleast you got a new dress out of it. For free too!'

'Ok not really. I kinda slipped the money into his pocket.....'

'.....You dissappoint me.....'

'Hey, I'm not gonna start stealing now! But he doesn't know it yet, so...same thing'

'Oh well. Its a start'

______________________________________________________________________

'And that's the end of our exclusive super deluxe Birthday Trouble. Tune in next year' Damon smirked as he looked down at you while you leaned  against your door, tired but happy.

Its been a very happening day, with all levels of crazy mixed in (along with some very angry cops) and you can't remember the last time you felt so....alive. Its like every second of this day was used.

You didn't go all out Damon- bad of course. Just harmless rebellion, breaking a few rules and honestly, you loved every second of it.

'Why thank you kind sir, I have to say, its been a real pleasure' you smiled happily.

He cocked his head and looked at you for a second before his lips broke into a genuine smile. Not smirk or a leer, but a smile. And boy, wasn't it beautiful.

'The pleasure's been all mine' he said.

'No Damon, seriously. I haven't really celebrated my birthday in a long while. This day had been.....really special. Oh and you're a really good -bad teacher.'

You expected a retort, but he just leaned forward, pressing a kiss to your forehead, whispered a 'Happy Birthday (Y/N)' and then hurried away before you could blink, surprising both of you.

You let out a sigh before you entered your house, shaking your head at this very confusing, yet very amazing guy.

_______________________________________________________________________

Haiyo! Yes I'm still alive!

God I feel horrible for nearly neglecting this book. But I'm back!

Just remember I might be late, but I'm never gonna stop updating this book.

Oh and yo guys have been lovely with your support for the book on the previous shot 'Haunting Pasts' and I have decided that, yes, it will be a complete book.

I'll be publishing that plot with the same name 'Haunting Pasts' and the first two chapters the same as in this book. If you guys really wanna read the third chapter to the previous storyline, keep your eyes open for that book, it'll be up soon.

And as for this one, hope you liked it! I know it was super corny, but I just feel like we can include a bit of fun with Damon's usual personality, make it a bit cheesy and VOILA!

Vote, comment and share and the net update will be up soon.

PEACE OUT

STAY BEAUTIFUL

I<3CHOC35

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 87.9K 96
❝ This family makes me want to murder people. ❞ A book of one shots about the lovely characters of The Vampire Diaries. All imagines are character...
476K 6.9K 44
Social Media series. including Ian somerhalder and the cast of the vampire diaries/originals. Isobella inspired and imaged by Georgia Gibbs. Fe...
1.3M 20.7K 109
"I was feeling epic." [I own none of the vampire diaries characters]
147 0 11
its as Damon fanfic