After World Chronicles: Viole...

By storywys

The After World Chronicles continue with the story of Violet and the brothers. After her rescue by the broth... More

A Note to Readers

7 0 0
By storywys

Thank you for choosing this story.  I hope you will enjoy it, and feel free to provide feedback as you read it. 

This is Part 2 of the Hybrid Chronicles, and introduces new characters to move the story forward.

All characters are a work of fiction, a figment of my imagination, as is the story. 

This is for my kids, whose love, support and belief in me motivate me.  Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.  If you don't at least try, you'll never know either way. 

Also, to my very early readers, the first two published parts aren't where the story will begin.  Some changes are coming. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
9.1K 270 21
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
8.2K 146 158
Gu Wuji, who has often encountered ghosts since childhood, was drawn into an infinite supernatural world one day. As a result, I treated you as evil...
10.4K 2.1K 50
- Winner of the Tricolor Triennial awards Paranormal 2023 - In a world where creatures of myth and legend walk amongst mortals, Celandine navigates t...