Combined hearts

Por luvwarriorcats13

Ladybug has disappeared, has been gone for 2 years. Chat Noir hasn't been seen around Pairs anymore. And Hawk... Más

Memories of the lost
A new student- 2 years later
The Blue Jay hero
The new miraculous
The four elements
AN- drawing of new element team
am I crazy? Maybe we could happen! (Descendants themed chapter)
Fighting superheroes
Huntress hunted
The sea is one with me as I am one with it
Lying and drama - updated
MUST READ FOR YOUR SAFETY

The final battle

271 10 5
Por luvwarriorcats13

Mari's POV

I ran to the school oval to see kronos in his titian form destroying the surrounding areas to come to us; yikes, he's big. "Say 'blue soar'" i whispered to Annabeth, who was behind a tree. "Okay, go on, I'll catch up" she said, I nodded and ran to see the others already there. I walked behind Chat and scared him, causing him to jump onto Jade Turtle who was lucky he saw me coming up behind Chat. "Ladybug!" Chat said angrily while I laughed "You're such a scared cat" I said.
"You shouldn't be here" Volpina said.
"Why shouldn't I?" I asked.
"You don't deserve to be a hero" Polar Snow growled.
"Ouch guys, that's harsh" I said, covering my heart "But you need all the help you can get is which I found the Blue Jay holder"
Annabeth came out from the shadows, looking like I did but with her long blonde hair. Polar Snow and Tigerous looked at me weirdly, I forgot that they knew...
"Who's she and where's the other holder?" Queen Bee said rudely.
"Well Chloe, the other holder's dead" Blue Jay said, shocking the others.
"How do you know her name? And did Marinette kill her?" Chat asked coldly.
Blue Jay rolled her eyes as Deep water came up behind her "I know her name because I know her and secondly..." She looked at me as I nodded "...why would Marinette kill her self?"
The others gasped.
"That can't be true!" Voplina snarled.
"It is" Polar Snow said "The element miraculous holders showed each other their identities"
Chat nodded "Um guys, we have kronos to defeat" Blue Jay said as Kronos came to us.
"GREEK GOLD!!!" We all yellled quickly.
All of our weapons changed again
Style queen and Chat Noir had spears
Turtle Jade and Volpina has small swords
Polar snow has a dagger
Tigeress has a sling
I has twin 3 foot swords
Deep water had a 3 foot sword
And Jay Blue had two daggers

"Oh here's the little crew, reunited" Kronos said in cold voice. In front of Kronos appeared Hawkmoth, great...not!
"Hawkmoth" Me and Chat snarled.
"Hello Chat noir and Ladybug" Hawkmoth "Its great to see you have friends in which I can steal their miraculous!"
"We will never let you!" Volpina said.
"Changed sides have we?" Hawkmoth said, causing her to flinch "and you Style Queen, they're nothing compared to you, you're mother would be so proud" I stood in front of Style Queen and Voplina. "Leave them alone Hawkmoth" I snarled.
"Meaner than I remember, you should join us" I flinched as he said that, causing him to smirk "Betrayed by family, it's all happened to me before. My wife dying and my son never taking to me"

Then it suddenly clicked...

...missing wife and a son around my age...

...I know who Hawkmoth is.
I smirked "I think it's you not talking to your son Hawkmoth" I said.
"How would you know?"he asked.
"You wife disappearing on a mission as the peacock miraculous, because you're so depressed you shut out your only son" I said, causing him to gasp "I know who you are"
"Well its not going to change anything!" He said, causing me to flinch, where have I heard that before. "Ladybug?" Deep water asked.
"I think...my memories are about to come back" I said as I started to feel light-headed.
I feel backwards into Style Queen's arms to hear her scream "STAY AWAY FROM MY QUEEN!!" Before I blacked out.

~~~~Memories~~~~~~~

I groaned as I opened my eyes to see a weridly familiar face "Hush sweetie, you're hurt" she said. I sat up "Master Fu must really hate you for kicking you out" she said. As my vision cleared up, I saw...the peacock miraculous?!?!?

"I don't think he does, unless he hates Ladybug..." i muttered causing her to gasp.
"You're the Ladybug holder?" She asked.
"Former" I grumbled.
She put her hand on my shoulder "Sweetie, he always has a reason, I would know because of him I had to fake my death"
I gasped "Why?"
"I didn't know until now, I must train you"
"With what?" I asked, shocked.
She smirked "Everything"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 6 mouths since I started training with the peacock miraculous, also known as Feather flight. "Hey" I asked the sitting down Feather Flight "I was wondering if-"
"You knew who I am, yes you can know; Duusu, calm down"
The light disappeared to show a face I knew too well...
...
"MRS AGRESTE?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~
(Two days later)

"Come on!" Feather Flight yelled as we ran away from a psychopath.
"I'm trying!" I yelled "But you're the one with the miraculous!!"
"But you're the one who made her angry!"
"I'm sorry...question, why did you lea-"
"I can't go back!!!...Well its not going to change anything"
She chuckled, before I could reply, my world went black

~~~~~end of memories~~~~~~~

I can't see anything, it's black.
I know I'm alive but I can't open my eyes.
"...someone's taken ladybug!"
Blue Jay?
Why would someone take me?
"What?"
I opened my eyes to see myself on the roof top of school.
"Why am I here?" I groaned as I sat up. I looked down to see myself in my normal form.
"You just got you're memories back sweetie" I turned around to see Feather Flight herself.
"Feather Flight!" I said, hugging her "Hakwmoth has teamed up with Kronos!"
"Wait, Hawkmoth?" She said, shocked.
"Yep, can you talk some sense into him?" I asked, trying to stand up. She helped me up.
"I'll do more than that" she grumbled as she jumped to Hawkmoth. I looked down to see Chat, Tigerous, Style Queen, Volpina and now Feather Flight fighting Hawkmoth while Deep Water, Blue Jay, Polar Snow and Turtle Jade fighting Kronos. I hopped down while saying "Tiki, spots on!"
As i hit the ground, my transformation was complete and I ran to help the others with Kronos. "Hawkmoth!" Feather Flight said, causing him and everyone (including Kronos) to freeze.
"Feather Flight?" He whispered "But you're dead!"
"I don't die so easily honey" she sassed.
"Honey?" Chat whispered "Are you together?"
Feather Flight turned to Chat and smiled, tears falling down her face. "Adrien, my prince charming"
Chat flinched "Mum?"
Her transformation wore off to reveal Mrs Agreste.
"Mum!" He yelled hugging her.
She laughed as she cried "I missed you every single day"
"And never stopped" I muttered.
"You knew she was alive?!!?" Polar Snow exclaimed.
"My lost memories reveal that she saved me...before Annabeth knocked me out"
"Ouch, sorry for you" Blue Jay said.
"Aderin, can you let go of me so I can deal with your- hawkmoth" Mrs Agrsete said, letting go of her son. "What were you going to say?" He asked but she ignored him and slapped Hawkmoth. I laughed and she yelled "WHY IN PARIS' NAME DID YOU DO THIS?!!? I- SHUT UP MARINETTE!!!"
"Sorry..." i said, still laughing.
"I'm sorry-"
"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT, WHY?!?! WHY WOULD YOU USE YOUR POWERS FOR BAD!"
"Because I wanted you alive" he whispered, holding her hands
"That's-" she got kissed before she could continue.
"I'm so confused" Turtle jade said, holding Chat back.
"Hawkmoth is-" I started before Mrs Agreste said "Not in front of the children Grabriel"
Everyone gasped, Chat Noir being the loudest "Father?!?" He yelled.
"I-"
"Don't say anything, you did it for love" I said "Now we have Kronos to defeat"
He laughed
"You can't defeat me!" He yelled.
"Everyone strike him at the same time!" Feather Flight said.
Everyone nodded and did what she said.
Kronos fell down, just missing the school.
Gold flakes are falling everywhere, he is slowly disappearing.
"NNNNOOOOO!" He yelled before he disappeared for good.
We all cheered.
At that point the heroes where changing.
Ayla, Nathaniel and Kim came out from the school, wide eyed.
They obviously watched the whole thing

Annabeth kissed Percy.
Mrs Agreste and Gabriel kissed, Aderin came and hugged them.
Hera and Maria...kissed?!?!
Ayla tackled Nino, asking him questions. He stopped her with a small kiss on the lips.
Nathaniel looked like that red tomato he is and kissed Lila, who surprisingly kissed back.
Kim and Chloe whispered to each, both of them happy.
And then there's me...
...standing there alone.
I kinda figured since everyone hated me.
I sighed and turned away from them.
They're happier without me.
Without Ladybug, without Huntress.
Without Marinette.
I started to walk off before Annabeth yelled.
"Marinette!"
I turned around to see all of them staring at me.
Gabriel, Aderin, Ayla, Hera, Kim and Nino started at me coldly.
While Mrs Agreste, Percy, Annabeth, Maria, Chloe, Lila and Nathaniel looked at me with worried faces.
"Where are you going my queen?" Chloe asked, causing me to laugh.
"I'm going away" I said, turning back around and walking away.
"You can't!" Lila said
I turned around to stare that them coldly.
"All most have you done is left me or hate me" I said, "Percy and Annabeth don't count since they're going back to America"
"Marinette" Percy whispered "They might have been a little overwhelmed with the Huntress thing"
"I know...but everyone...urgh!!!" I said angrily "I never believed people when they say how much it hurts..."
"With what?" Aderin asked, sounding concerned.
"...to have your broken because of betrayal or loss. I thought because I was Ladybug, I was my own lucky charm...but, then it happened to me; betrayal of friends because I was giving someone a second chance?!?"
Ayla flinched
"...loss of my memory and the looks on your faces when you realised I was someone you thought I wasn't...." I sighed "I felt like lying on the floor, gasping for air, crying because I wasn't ready to face the pain of real life. I was too caught in the life of a hero I realised my life is a shitty as it was when I got my miraculous as it was when I didn't have it. When you ask 'who did I kill' maybe should should ask yourselves because all of those days you killed me!"
I turned around, crying and walked off, leaving them shell shocked.

I ran to Master Fu's place and transformed into Ladybug. I quickly yoyoed to the Eiffel Tower, where I can get some thoughts while waiting for the others to find me.
I sighed as I sat down at the viewing area of the Eiffel Tower. Everyone ran off, because they knew I was the 'murdering' Huntress and probably called police.
I sat alone on the railings, looking at the view as the sun reached the highest point and the river shimmered in the sun's light. "You alright there my lady?"
I turned around to see Chat.
"You calling me that now?" I said as I turned around towards the view again. Chat joined me on the railing. "It's beautiful" I whispered.
"Not as beautiful as you" Chat muttered.
I turned to him angrily "What is this?!?" I yelled.
"Excuse Mew?" Chat asked, confused.
"Are you just pitying me for what I said before?!?"
"No, mildly, I'm not" Chat said "I'm doing this because I knew I was wrong and I came to apologise"
"Really" I said.
"I...I love you Marinette, I really do. The last couple of weeks have been crazy; you coming back, the others arriving and Kronos...my head has been spinning so much"
"Does it look like I care? Well, I don't!" I snapped.
"My mother once told me 'there is always a little truth behind a "just kidding", a little knowledge behind a "I don't know", a little emotion behind a "I don't care and a little pain behind "It's Okay'" Chat said.
I flinched, she told me that as well.
"Mari please, I know you don't like me but-"
Before he could finish...I kissed him.
And then as I felt the fireworks between us I knew,
We're combined hearts

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

528 26 8
While defeating Hawk Moth, Chat Noir gets thrown through a portal and is never seen again by the people of Paris. Mourning the loss of her partner, L...
833K 17.6K 39
When Chat noir finds out who Ladybug really is, how will he react? Will he still love the woman he truly loves? Somewhere down the road, ladybug find...
1.1K 94 22
[Miraculous Ladybug FF (maybe AU?)] Ladybug and Chat Noir have just defeated Hawkmoth and were about to change back. Ladybug still didn't feel like C...
249 6 6
two heroes and a villain. A battle that leaves ladybug injured with Chat Noir no where to be found. Not even Rena Rouge is there to help. Will Chat N...