Book I - Husband, I Love You...

Por RomanticCrap

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58 (Final Part)
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Part 16

16.3K 507 36
Por RomanticCrap

(18+ Matured contents)
Read at your own risk!!!

----------

Rk stood by the balcony brooding. He was so pissed at his stupid wife for f**king his mood. He was being so considerate to her feelings and controlled himself for nearly three months without touching her though how much ever she was alluring and irresistible. But now, finally, when the right moment came she was acting childish prolonging their togetherness for a f**king fish. How could she be like this? So unaffected to my charms? Is she really not attracted to me? Don't she desire me? Rk thought. A moment later he heard footsteps nearing him. He didnt care to turn around and look at her. He felt his wife's hands hugging him from behind as she placed her cheek on his back and then she planted a kiss on his shoulder before singing...

Lag ja gale ki phir Ye hasin raat ho na ho Shayad phir is janam mein Mulakat ho na ho Lag jaa gale se

"God! Madhu, I am not mad at you.." He swiftly turned to her side "... so you please stop singing. You have a horrible voice." He snapped at her like an arrogant brute.

"My voice is not horrible but you are!" She snapped him back angrily and stomped off. She slumped down on the bed and crossed her hands over her chest huffing. "I thought you were mad at me for messing again and thought to woo you by singing and get you back to a romantic mood... But you?"

"Woman, try something on your own!" He rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asked not looking at him as she tried to hide the fact thar she was caught by him.

"You lifted the scene from the daily soap you watch at prime time right?"

"How do you know that?" She asked curiously.

"Did you forget that daily night you force me to sit with you and watch that Romantic crap?"

"Romantic crap?" Her eyes popped out and mouth dropped wide open in shock. Her nose flared with anger. "How dare you say that?" She asked gritting her teeth "Oh well, what you know about romance? so you will say all such nonsense only." She mocked him.

"At least you could have sung the other song." He asked ignoring her remark about him.

"Which one?" She asked curiosuly.

"Dil mera deewana..." He didn't sing but bluntly said the lyrics.

"Gah! The vamp in that show sings it to seduce the hero. I don't like it..." Madhu said making a disgusted face.

"Didn't you try to seduce me too, my love?" He asked smirking.

"Me? Nah!" She lied looking away from him.

"Liar!" He smirked. "Then what you were doing all these days? Well, what you did yesterday morning? That short skimpy dress, loose hair, red lipstick on your pouty lips..."

"You noticed all that?" She asked with wide eyed shock.

"Yep!"

"Then why you didn't make a move? Why you made me change?"

"To make a move there is no need for your seduction. I am already a goner for you. I was just giving you time to accept me and freely give yourself to me. And I made you change to jeans and tops because I know where I was talking you and chose the comfortable dress for you."

"Oh."

"Yeah oh" he repeated her word. "Well I like her."

"Who?" Madhu asked in confusion.

"The vamp in that show... The one who danced like a seductress. She was sexy."

"More than me?" She asked raising her brow. His eyes scanned her wet body from head to toe.

"I can't clearly say." He shrugged.

"Why?"

"If you take off these materials hiding your assets from your body and let me see you clearly then I can judge who is sexy." He winked.

"Okay!" She quickly striped her clothes and stood naked infront of him unashamedly.

"Getting bold are we?" He asked amused.

"You pushed me to my wits end by making me wait..." She pulled her hair in frustration. "... so no more words... Only action. Make love to me. NOW!" she ordered him.

"Are you ordering me?" He arched his brow in stunned surpirse. "No one has ever spoken in that tone with me, you know?" He smirked. "But I like it" he pulled her naked body to him pressing her softness to his hardness. He traced his hands on the sides of her hip and squeezed it. "You are deliciously sexy" he said in a husky voice as he bit her shoulder blade and his hands cupped her butt cheeks and jerked her forward pressing her against his hard erection. She gasped in shock feeling his little friend poking her belly. She quickly wrapped her arms behind his back and tilted her head up and he met her midway kissing her lips.

The kiss started sweet and soft but turned hot and rough. He held her neck with one hand and bunched her hair in other roughly tugging it from behind positioning her face well so that he can devour her lips thoroughly. He kissed her as if it was his last kiss. He bit her pulpy plum lip seeking entrance to her territory. When she parted her mouth a little he swept his tongue into her mouth and sucked in her juice. Their tongue danced syncing to the beats of their heart.

"Rishab..." She breathed. His name sounded like a prayer from her mouth. "... Slow down" she couldn't take in the sudden sensation. Her legs started shaking and will give away any minute if he let go of his firm grip on her.

"Lay on the bed." He said softly but his eyes were molten hot as he pointed to the bed.She tried to gulp in her saliva but her mouth was so dry as he had sucked her mouth to dry.

"Do you know what I have in my mind?" He asked haughtily.

She shook her head biting her lips.

"Just three things." He said as his eyes roamed her naked beauty.

"Wh...what are they?" She trembled. She had never seen her husband like this so desirable. He looked like fire and she feared she will get burnt but then she wanted to do. She wanted to burn in his passion too.

"Throw you back! Spread your legs! f**k you hard!" He said through his teeth. She shivered at his words. She felt giddy at head. All she wanted to say was "Yes please." But she couldn't bring in to utter a word.

"You still seem to be standing. Get on the bed." He growled. His eyes looked dangerously hot and dark with raw passion and desire.

"You first take your clothes off. I feel so uncomfortable." She snapped. She hated to give control and power to him.

"You wanna do it for me?" He asked cocking his head to her side.

"Of course but I will take time to do with my trembling fingers." She warned him.

"Try!" One word was enough to encourage her to step forward and undo his shirt buttons which he had worn while angirly marching from the waterfalls to the tree house. He pushed her wet strand of hair aside and peppered her face with kisses.

"If you keep kissing me I will get distracted & then you wont get in time where you want to be."

"Where I want to be?" He asked teasingly.

"You know where!" She glared at him as her fingers which were hooked in his boxer froze.

"Guess you reached where you want to be before I do." He teased her as his precious thing achingly throbbed against her middle two fingers.

"I want to be buried inside you." He leaned forward and whispered near her ear.

"Rishab... You... You remove your shorts. I feel nervous." She said nervously and withdrew her hand out and turned other way. She clamped both her hands tight which were itching to feel his lenght and squeeze it but she was scared to do that and didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her Sex-God husband.

"You can turn. I am naked." He announced proudly. She shook her head in no, shyly.

"C'mon! This is not the time to feel shy. I dont think I can hold myself anymore." He said in desperate need for her.

"I am scared."

"Baby, trust me... All I want to do is bang you hard and fast till I get satisfied. I have been a celibate for long. Too long. It feels and it hurts."

"How long?" She asked curiosuly.

"Blast you!" And your curious mind! He pinched the bridge of his nose to control his temper. "More than one and a half years."

"That long? You have gone without sex? But why?" She asked confused. They were married only for less than three months but before that he could have had his fill with other women right? She wondered though that thought of her husband with another women was sorely painful.

"Once my mom started looking bride for me... I stopped sleeping with other women... I didn't feel it right... I felt it would be cheating my soon to be wife... So I decided to be a celibate till I get married... But my mom took so long to find you and once she found you and we got married you made me wait for so long." He sighed.

"I am sorry." She said feeling guilty. He was such a nice man who didnt even thing of other women the moment he learned his mom was looking for the right woman for him. The respect and love she had for her man just got tenfold intensified.

"Have me." She crawled on the bed and lied down on the center of the bed looking skyward.

He climbed up on the bed and straddled her. He looked down at Madhu with lustful eyes. His woman looked like sex served to starve. He let out a harsh breath and groaned at the beautiful sight in front of him. "Look at me." He ordered. Madhu shyly looked at him half sitting on her, looking gloriously naked.

"You will tell me what I should do." He said to her making her eyes go wide as she started panicking.

"I don't know." She shook her head worriedly.

"You don't know 'abc' of sex?"

"No and we have already established this fact on our wedding night" She said with a pout and looked almost ashamed.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of. I love your naivety and innocence. I feel so f**king proud to be the first man to touch you."

"You will be my last man too."

"I am very pleased to hear that." Then he took her hands in his and let her pleasure her body with her hands. "How you feel?" He asked.

"I don't know." She murmured closing her eyes tight. She had touched her body before too, so many times, in fact daily while soaping her body... But never felt this way. She loved to touch herself. She loved to caress herself but she will love it more if he did the same for her.

"Don't you feel so soft and smooth?" He asked.

"Yes but I want you to touch me." She said breathlessly.

"Okay." He took her command and caressed her silky smooth body with his expert hands. She let out an unashamed loud moan when his palms skillfully played with her fullness of her breasts.

"Aww... That feels so good." She gripped his shoulders tightly when he rolled her nipples.

"You will feel even better when I do this..." He said and clamped her breast with his mouth and he pulled her nipple with his teeth.

"Aww... Gently."

"You are such a baby." He chuckled and licked the spot he bit.

"That's better, honey" she smiled and pulled him up by holding his hair and kissed his lips. When she was lost in his kiss his hand trailed down to her core.

She gasped in surprise when his fingers pushed her thighs apart and he palmed her pussy before slipping in his finger.

"Oh my..." She dug in her nails as her grip tightened around his back.

He rolled his thumb finger in her and throbbed it gently till she came rushing and gushed his finger. "Wh...what you... you are doing?" She asked with a subtle moan. "Rishaaab" she threw her head back deep on the pillow as she unknowingly flexed her hips to find some friction. He withdrew his thumb and slipped inside her his middle two fingers as he pumped her in and out.

"Rishab... I can't take this anymore... Please... I want you inside..."

"I will baby... I will. I need you ready when I get inside..."

"I guess I am ready.. Please..." She could feel how wet she was.

"I can say you are." He felt his fingers dripping with her milk.

"Then please..." She pleaded. The desperation in her voice was so palpable.

"All in good time." He said and continued to f**k her with his fingers as his lips placed wet kissed on her belly.

"Husband... Ah... No..." She panted when his tongue swirled around her naval. He kissed on top of her belly button and kissed around it.

"Rishab... Kiss me..." She cupped his head with her palms and pulled him up and claimed his lips. She kissed his lips passionately pouring her love for him. Oh and lust too.

"You are amazingly sweet." Rk whispered against her lips and continued to nibble her swollen lips. He straightened up and looked at her with hungry eyes and she mirrored his look. She helped herself up with the support of her elbows and she planted a kiss on his chest.

"Can I sink my ship in your deep sea now?" He asked holding her head in his hands as he grazed his lips all over her face.

"Yes. Please." She sucked in her breathe.

"Lie down and wrap your legs around my waist." He guided her and she did as if she was bid.

"Hold me tight." He ordered.

"You ready?" He asked. She nodded her head slightly. Her eyes were full of desire, passion and panic too. She didn't know how much it will hurt her.

"You will be fine... Once I am in you." He reassured her.

"Okay." She gave him a small smile.

He leaned down and kissed the apex of her thighs and then kissed her mouth as he sunk in her as slow as possible.

"Ahhh..." She screamed but her scream died down when he covered her mouth again kissing her lips roughly.

"Shall I move?" He asked. He stood still in her not wanting to move and hurt her.

"Yes." She hissed through her teeth. Her eyes welled up with unshed tears. He slowly moved in and out till she got used to his length.

"Ugh!" She screamed even louder when he thrust hard finally ripping open her virgin wall. "No! Stop." She cried.

"I can't, Madhu." He refused to withdrew from her. He gently kissed her lips and then her eyes kissing her tears away. "Easy! Easy! There we are one." With one more thrust he filled her with his length and they both climaxed at once screaming each others' name.

Rk rested his head on her belly for a minute to catch his breathe before rolling on the bed taking her with him still buried deep in her.

"You are sweating" Madhu mumbled as she lifted up her head from his chest.

"Do you think I was sitting and knitting sweaters to not to sweat?" He asked her arrogantly rolling his eyes at her earning a smack from her.

"Shut up!" She scowled at him.

"Then talk sensibly." He advised her. She pouted prettily "Well, tell me how was your first orgasm?"

"Honestly?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Painful."

"I guessed that much from your screaming. Good thing we are in a jungle. If we were in our apartment all our apartment members would have rushed to our house fearing it was set in fire." He teased her.

"Was I really loud?" She asked.

"Yes. You probably would have scared the wild animals in this jungle." He teased her again. She flushed and hid her face on his chest.

"But I loved when you screamed my name when we came." He said and kissed her head lovingly.

"So you didn't enjoy your first orgasm?" He asked bit disappointed.

"No. I did. Though it was hell lot of painful when you ripped open the hem of my sex... It was teeth clenching good too. I guess I will go again."

"Would you now?" He asked expectantly.

"Yes" she nodded shyly not looking at him.

"What's there to shy when you are practically rubbing everything you possess on me?" He asked in confusion.

"It's a girl thing. You wont understand, ACP Sir." She winked at him and tried to release herself from his clamp but winced in pain.

"Ow!" She cried again and hung her head down.

"Take it easy, baby." He rubbed his hands on her back soothing her and then he slowly lifted her off him and placed her on the bed. She quickly lied down and tangled her legs to shut down the stinging pain.

"I guess I should let you sleep..."

"But..." Madhu started to say she was okay and they can go for second round but he cut her off saying "You are sore. I don't want to hurt you more."

"I am fine, Rishab." She lovingly kissed her husband's cheek for always being so considerate.

"I can f**k you all night and you wont be able to walk tomorrow, why even for a week... But that's not what I want to do to you. I wanna make love to you. Sweet love which will never hurt my sweet wife." He said and pecked her lips.

"Aww... You always know what to say at the right time." She cried emotionally. "Shoot me if I ever accuse you for being unromantic." She said giggling. He laughed merrily.

"I will keep that in mind, Biwi" he winked at her and again captured her lips with his as they kissed fervently till they fall short of breath.

"Now sleep, my love." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Wait!"

"What?" He asked.

"How was it for you? Do you like it? I know I m inexperienced..."

"You are the best I ever had." He cut her off and kissed her lips again. He find it hard to not kiss her.

"Husband, I love you." She whispered shyly pulling him to her. He placed his head on the crook of her neck and kissed her throat.

"Me too" he mumbled inhaling her sweet jasmine scent and too soon they both drifted to a peaceful slumber.

... To be continued!!!

Vote, Comment & Share!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

335K 22.8K 70
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
44.4K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
9.5K 1.2K 23
Tu haathon main toh hai mere, Hai kyun nahi lakeeron main... Ye kesa tera ishq hai... Saajna... ~~~~~~~~ SHO Haseena Malik, the famous good cop of Lu...