Laucy One Shots

By dreamypokpak

Just a random Laucy One shots. Cover by Korslay More

Intro
Back of the Bus
Background Part 1
Background Part 2
Come Back To Me
Runaway Part 1
Runaway Part2
Kickstart
Live
Shape of You Part 1
Shape of you Part 2
CW Colors and Convo
Dirty Talk
Sugar
Assumptions
Say It Again
Do Re Me-

Needs

1.5K 39 9
By dreamypokpak

The end is kinda smutty ok...ok

"Really!" Lauren jumped up and down in the middle of the small living room.

"Yeah babe. " Lucy chuckled over the phone. Lucy had been busy traveling the world for multiple magazines and brands from her modeling career. Leaving Lauren was hard on the older girl but it was her job. She really did love the green eyed girl back in LA. But she also loved her job. Lauren was just so great and she understood that and stuck with Lucy from the day they first met at Coachella. The raven haired girl was never far from her mind. However she still hadn't said those three not so little words. Of course Lauren knew how much she loved her. And Lauren was also well aware that the last time Lucy said I love you to a girl she started playing with her feelings. Plus they had only been dating a year and Lauren wasn't too sure about when to say I love you having never been in a relationship this serious. So neither of the 22 year olds said a thing in regards to the eight letters that were in their hearts but not the air between their lips.
"Look Laur I gotta go get ready for another photoshoot but I'll see you in a few days ok?"

"Of course baby. I can't wait." Lauren said her grin growing rapidly over the span of the call from her girlfriend. She hadn't seen her girlfriend for almost a month and she was sure missing the brunette. She recalled all the times that she would want to just talk to her girlfriend but knew the time change would make her come up with a too late or too early call. And Lauren was a very emotional and attached lover. Someone who needed to be showered with attention once in a while. However their schedules almost always clashed leaving the girl with major FOMO from not being with her girl. But the two young women knew what they signed up for and were too completely enthralled with each other to do anything other that speak with one another with opportunity arose.

"Alright gotta go. See you."

"See you." Lauren dropped her phone on the couch and clapped excitedly as her friend and roommate came in from their run.

"Whoa Ralph. What's got you so happy?" Dinah said as she closed the door of their shared space.

"She's coming back!" Lauren squealed. Attacking the taller girl in a hug Lauren continued to jump up and down not caring one bit how sweaty her friend was.

"Lucy." Dinah questioned slowly wrapping her arms around her overly excited buddy.

"Of course you silly." Lauren said pulling away from her friend just to continue jumping and clapping with that grin taking over her face.

"Well," Dinah stated shaking her head at her normally calm friend in such a mood "I'm gonna shower and then go out to the club with Mani and Ally. So...you have fun with your little celebrating." Right before Dinah could enter her own room her felt a warm hand on her wrist. "And yes you can come." She said without turning to the porcelain girl.

********

"Lauren you cleaned up really well considering you have no one to see." Dinah said taking in the outfit the very much taken girl was wearing.

"I just want to look good. Plus I'm sending Luc a pic. You know just a reminder to her for what's to come in a few days." Lauren said as she checked to make sure her outfit and makeup up looked good. Then proceeding to take a picture for her girlfriend.

Lucy🔑❤️: just thought you should see what I'm wearing...

Only minutes later as she and Dinah made way to Dinah's red and black Camaro.

Baby💦🔥: Dammit Laur can't send me things like this when I can't touch you😡.

Lauren just let out a laugh at Lucy's frustration

Lucy🔑❤️: Welp💁🏻

Baby💦🔥: you look beautiful tho but just wait till I show up then I can properly show you just how much I really miss you😏

Lucy🔑❤️: mmmhhhmmm well I'm going out so talk when we're free?

Baby💦❤️: of course

With that Lauren shut her phone with a small smile. Wondering how the girl could have this kind of affect on her Lauren looked out the window as Dinah played nothing else but Beyoncé to the club.

As the girls met up and made their way into the club a feeling of excitement wash over the four girls. After orders a few drinks and sipping on few Lauren started dancing with Mani. The music , alcohol , and smoke in the club became a little much for Lauren as she decided to get a drink at the bar to cook herself off. Avoiding grabby hands and lustful gazes Lauren guided herself to the bar for a drink. As a friendly bartender approached her she felt a hand on her back but way to close to her bottom to feel all that comfortable.

"I fucking swear-" Lauren spoke with venom but the words caught in her throat as her girlfriend came into her line of sight just a few feet away from herself and the grabby stranger on the edge of the dance floor.

Lauren instantly forgot about the wondering hand hopped off her seat and jumped into the open arms of her loved one. Euphoria washed over the young lovers.

Lucy managed to carry Lauren all the way to her car because in her state of absolute happiness , Lauren's emotions got the best of her making happy tears jump from her eyes.

"Baby look at me." Lucy said finally putting her girl down.

Lauren looked up to see Lucy smiling down at her. After wrapping her arms around her neck Lauren pulled Lucy close while she spoke in her ear. "I just really miss you baby."

Lucy could feel heat rise to her cheeks and her own arms pull Lauren into a tight embrace as she listened to her girl.

"And I really , really need you." Lauren spoke seductively into Lucy's ear whilst dragging Lucy's hand on her hip to her ass.

"Fuuuck Lauren." Lucy said as she pushed Lauren against her sleek black '69 Camaro attacking her neck.

"Baby as much as I love you taking care of my needs so fast I was thinking at least taking it home first." Lauren said through Lucy's rough bites and licks. But of course that's how Lauren liked it.

Lucy groaned as she hurried over to the drivers seat not bothering to open Lauren's door. But the green eyed girl didn't mind she still did want her needs to be fulfilled.

Let's just say that the way there were many stolen kisses and touches and perhaps in a couple of days Lucy might have a one or more tickets but , of course none of this mattered when it came to her girl. So when the two finally did make it to their place Lauren's requests were taken care of.

"Lucy , you know we've never done it in the bathroom." Lauren said biting her lip just as Lucy turned around from locking the door.

"Damn you." And with that Lucy whisked Lauren into the bathroom.

Lauren let out a loud moan as she was slammed against the bathroom door , then attacked by Lucy's hungry lips.

Lucy pulled the raven haired up to the bathroom counter and guided her legs so that they wrapped around her waist. Lauren pulled Lucy off her lips and bent her neck. Lucy knowing her lover well continued her attack on her neck leaving behind deep reddish marks over her neck.

Quickly after the attack Lucy pulled Lauren's dress and shoes off and trailed open mouthed kisses down her body. Lucy was quick to take off the sheer lace bra Lauren was wearing freeing the perfectly round breast and pink nipple. Lucy rolled the pink nipple in between her finger tips slowly making Lauren groan with frustration but soon her lips covered the green eyed girls nipple in her mouth making Lauren jerk slighting her arms. After rotating between kisses , sucking , and nibbles on her breast Lucy kisses down to Lauren's wet core and was on her knees she tapped Lauren's thighs to make her sit back on the counter.

The cool counter on Lauren's behind mixed with lust , love , and want aroused her more. Lucy placed soft warm kisss on Lauren's covered core making Lauren thread her hands in her hair to keep from falling apart before it really got started.

"Please Luc." Lauren begged. And Lucy's kisses just got a bit harder. "Fuck me. " Lauren let out a breathy moan , "Shit I love you." And that's when Lucy stopped making full eye contact with Lauren. Realizing her mistake Lauren tried to explain quickly pulling her girlfriend up by the hand as she began to speak.

"Laur don't say things you don't mean." Lucy said placing her hands on either side of the counter.

"Im not lying I just didn't know the right time and with your past I didn't want you to leave me." Lauren said with a slight pout that pulled on the older girls heartstrings.

"Fuck." Lucy pulled Lauren close and looked her straight in the eye , "Fuck this wasn't supposed happen this way but baby girl I fucking love you so much."

And with the small random confession between the lovers Lucy resumed open mouthed kisses over Lauren's covered pussy. Again without warning but Lauren loved surprises like this.

"Fuck, please Luc." Lauren said bucking her hips slightly.

Lucy we never one to make the girl beg after their long separation so she pulled off her underwear and with no warning sucked roughly on Lauren's clit.

"Aaahhj fuuck." Lauren screamed out pushing Lucy's head into her core as she began to really eat her out rotating between licking up and down , light pushing in , and sucking her clit. Then again with no warning of any kind Lucy pushed two fingers into her lover and making eye contact with her she sucked and fucked Lauren till she was a puddle of nothing. Finally Lucy got up and before she could do anything Lauren was sucking her own juices off Lucy's fingers as Lucy's eyes darkened in lust. But today was about her girl so she got ready for bed with no asks for her own needs.

When they got to the bed and Lucy dressed down Lucy finally just layers back on the bed and just as she was about to sleep she felt Lauren sitting on her stomach.

"Babe what are you doing?" Lucy's asked placing her hands on her lovers ass boldly with a smirk.

"We all have needs." Lauren replied pushing Lucy down into the sheets.

Wow. When I first started writing this I really didn't think it'd be so ... sexual. Any who , thank you guys for all the reads (3K) and votes (112) its greatly appreciated and don't forget to comment below 👇 on what y'all wanna see. ~ Till Next Time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 260 20
A collective songs turns into stories (mostly) from Fifth Harmony songs and other songs I like. I try to keep it as one shots stories per title but s...
29.4K 962 21
camila goes home for break from tour and meets a new family friend +short story
29.6K 1.1K 10
Very first 5H oneshot 💕 -