Outlaws △ Luke Castellan

By -lovegood

WE'LL BE OUTLAWS; PARTNERS IN CRIME. started: january 8 2017 DISCLAIMER: i do not own the percy jackson serie... More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.

epigraph

1.3K 56 5
By -lovegood

SUMMARY;

It's difficult, being a daughter of Athena, when you're not as intelligent as your siblings.

Kaia Wolfhart was claimed by Athena days after her arrival at Camp Half-Blood, and has felt out of place ever since. Standing out against her blonde siblings with her dark hair, she also falls short in comparision to their talents. While she retains an excellent memory, her ADHD makes it impossible for her to concentrate, thus her inability to study and gain intelligence, and her preference to engage in battle marks her as different or, as her siblings mark it, 'more like a child of Ares.' 

Constantly outshone and feeling like a failure,as the years go by frustration turns to resentment, and bitterness towards to gods. Kaia feels that the only person who really understands how she feels is her long time friend Luke Castellan, who harbours even stronger emotions of anger toward the Greek gods.

Together, Kaia and Luke turn away from the gods, as Luke is drawn to the Titan Lord Kronos. Over time Kaia begins to question their motives: she hates the gods, but doesn't want to see the world fall.

Kaia is soon engaged in a battle of morals and loyalty, wisdom and emotion, as the fate of the world hangs in the balance. 

CAST;

zendaya/zoe kravitz as kaia wolfhart

jacob lofland/jake abel as luke castellan

isabelle fuhrman/missy peregrym as clarisse la rue 

xolo marideuna/adam irigoyen as percy jackson

millie bobby brown/freya mavor as annabeth chase

kento yamazaki as ethan nakamura

dylan schmid as nico di angelo

PLAYLIST;

outlaws: alessia cara
we'll be outlaws
partners in crime
we'll take on the world together
i'm bonnie and you can be clyde

blue: troye sivan
i want you 
to colour me blue
anything it takes to make you stay

fools: troye sivan
and my hopes, they are high, i must keep them small
hough I try to resist I still want it all  

only fools fall for you

bittersweet: ellie goulding
baby please don't look away
when the morning breaks us
oh your touch, so bittersweet

gravel to tempo: hayley kiyoko
i'll do this my way,
don't matter if i break
i gotta be on my own

female robbery: the neighbourhood
i'm sure they figured it out early on
that I would never run.
that they could shoot but that's no fun

note from the author:

well. i have always loved pjo but lately, i've been sucked in like a black hole. i reread the series AND the heroes of olympus AND the trials of apollo + magnus chase in about two weeks or something? whatever it was, it wasn't long, and now i'm helplessly stuck in the demigod world

and i never expected to feel so much for luke castellan. i hated him when i was younger, but now? i don't even know. i just want to protect him tbh. think his character is really interesting, considering his past, motivations, and relationships. he's become a favourite and i still believe he was the one to save olympus. percy made it possible, but it was luke that delivered the final blow.

ANYWAY

so my love + being in demigod hell (or tartarus!) = new fan fiction. 

who's surprised???

(no one raises hand)

also, the reason i've casted two people for one role, is that the story will be set from multiple points across the timeline, so everyone will have differing ages and such!

aNYWAY let's move on!!! i hope you all enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.1K 29
Tough times have fallen on the Earth. And for the demigod population. Humans have discovered them, discovered their abilities and their strengths. A...
49.3K 896 21
Written in: 2016- 17 After all the mess of Tyron, Percys secrets finally out, Artemis had no choice once Nico awoke and all the Gods and the hunt tur...
131K 3.2K 27
Embark on Y/n's journey as he navigates the dangerous and exciting world of demigods. The first installment of a male reader insert for the Percy Jac...
2.4K 41 16
Does Travis think that him and Katie could really be something, does he have a crush on her, or will they tear the entire camp apart. If you want to...