tinder / j. s.

By ok-ish

in which a cheeky boy made famous by youtube meets an awkward girl on tinder. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
i'm a mess
Sorry for the Updates!

seven

2.2K 47 3
By ok-ish

T : gonna start treating me differently now? i knew once you knew the truth, you'd treat me like a totally different person.

J : you are the absolute worst. of course i won't. you're still the same annoying person. just with red hair.

T : should i feel happy or offended?

J : it's up to you. ;)

T : oh, joe up with the cheeky wink now.

J : oh, bugger off. you've sent me winks too!

T : fair enough.

J : "so, what's up thalia the tray?"

J : **tree.

T : nothing much, joe. scrolling through social media and avoiding responsibilities.

J : how many social media accounts do you even have?

T : not too many: two instagrams, twitter, facebook, tumblr, and snapchat.

J : oh, is that it?

T : and vine. rip. we miss you.

J : you're hopeless.

-------

my favorite thing is how my author notes are longer than my updates. ¯\_()_/¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
463K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...