Back To The Beginning [Star W...

By Lizardgurl

People always wonder what it would be like if Anakin hadn't turned to the dark side. If he had just let Palpa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Dedication:

325 6 0
By Lizardgurl

To my parents, who showed me Star Wars in the first place.

To my aunt, who encouraged my love of reading by introducing me to the Young Jedi Knights series. I still own all fourteen books and I continue to reread them!

To George Lucas, the man who started it all.

To Erik Bauersfeld, for what is probably the most-quoted line of the entire Star Wars Series.

To Kenny Baker, for giving me a droid that could snarkily bleep his way out of any situation.

And lastly, to Carrie Fisher, for giving me a princess to believe in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 4 9
This is a "what-if" for The Trial of Darth Vader, a fanfiction written by JediKnightCaraD. Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11085954/23/The-Trial...
161K 3.1K 27
BOOK ONE IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS! THE SEQUEL IS BETTER ABOUT THAT STUFF Bout to go under MA...
15K 390 26
"I thought we had decided not to fall in love." A story in which a Senator married a Sith Lord, but fell in love with another man. Padmé Amidala is...
8.2K 34 14
This is a story about Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala if Anakin never became the greatest Sith Lord and Padme never passed in child birth. Anakin...