The Legend Of Spyro: A Broken...

By taro619

It has been almost a year since the evil malefor had been eliminated, and Spyro and Cynder had gone missing... More

Location
Return
The Golden Unknown
Unanswered Questions
Purple Death
Brother's Until The End
The End, Or Is To Be
Reawakening
Reawakening

Amnesia

3.5K 47 19
By taro619

(Hey everybody, i used to be a be a big fan of the Spyro serise but was forced out of it when my playstation broke. Well, its 2012 and i just now found out that they made Dawn Of The Dragon. i got this game a while back and was unhappy with the ending, so ive decided to make a Fan fiction book starting off where Dawn Of The Dragon ends. So for all those hardcore Spyro fans out there, this ones for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warmth, I could feel warmth but couldn't hear or see. Then, a wave of cold ran over me and I could feel myself move slightly, I felt weak. I lay in an unknown space, feeling as cold ran over me, then warmth. My eyes started to open, to revile sand, tons and tons of sand.

I was laying on sand, 'that explains where the warmth came from, but what about the' I was cut off from my thoughts as water ran over my body causing me to choke. "Bahhh, what the?" I yelled as I jumped up and out of the water. I was on a beach, 'but how did I get here?' I thought as I scanned the top of the beach.

There was a forest, beginning where the sand ended. I looked over the area for a moment before standing. I yelled in pain as I applied pressure to my rear left leg, causing me to collapse. I turned to look at it, but it looked fine, that's when I saw it. A city, I could see a city across the ocean on a large cliff, but there was no chance of swimming to it.

"Where am I" I asked myself, not taking my eyes off of the sight of the city. "Or better yet, Who am I" I looked at myself for a moment before a sharp pain ripped through my head. "Whats....happening......to....me!" I yelled in pain before blacking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 149 14
Crossing paths with the a demon leads a man meeting his lovers. He was dragged into the world of demons that came with his love for the women he met...
3.5K 96 34
An interactive tale where you travel to another Universe in your dreams. The World is on a countdown to destruction. It's only so long before all hel...
119K 4.5K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
9.3K 136 22
A creation of Melissa Shield gone rogue and seeks to "free" humanity