Kitten of the Dark Forest

Von Silverpelt6

*currently undergoing edits* Mapleshade has long lived in the Dark Forest, her thirst for vengeance staying s... Mehr

Allegiances
Prologue
Ch. 1: The New Arrival
Ch 2: New Beginnings
Ch 3: Voices of the Dead
Ch. 4: The Plan
Ch. 5: A Bloody Past
Ch. 6: The Training Begins
Ch. 7: The River of Memories
Ch. 8: Tinykit's Past part 1
Ch. 9: Tinykit's Past part 2
Ch. 10: The Attack
Ch. 11: The Battle
Ch. 12: Redemption
Ch. 13: A New Beginning

And that's a wrap!

151 4 3
Von Silverpelt6

And this marks the end of my first story! Definitely not the best story on Wattpad, but still something I am proud of nevertheless, I am happy to conclude Kitten of the Dark Forest! But with how it ended, I would like to think that it is clear that it is not truly the end. For I, Silverpelt, and going to make this a six book long series! And while I am very excited to start on the next story, (title hidden), I do not wish to neglect my other stories, not even Ask FNaf(!), which has to be my least progressed story due to a lack of askers and darers. So after I publish the Prologue of the sequel to Kitten of the Dark Forest, I am going to work on my other stories and see how they work out. Anyways, now that you know my future plans for my Wattpad carrier, I must be off now, so have a nice day and keep on reading! Adios!

Tinykit: And stay tuned! You never know what might pop up!

Me: Tinykit?! How did you get here?! You're not supposed to break the Fourth Wall!!!

Tinykit: 0_0 Umm, gotta go! Bye! *poofs away*

Me: TINYKIT!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

277K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
1.7M 110K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
45K 701 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...