L LAWLIET X READER // ONE SHO...

By -LAWLIPOP-

Various romantic x reader oneshots about you and the worlds greatest detective. NSFW warning for some chapter... More

Introduction
Jealous!L x Reader
L x Criminal! Reader *slight mature*
L x Criminal!Reader (part 2) // Mature
Marry me // Random One Shot
Sick!L x Reader
L x Reader // Headcanon questions
L x Reader // Headcanon questions 2
L x Pregnant!Reader
Runaways // part 1
Runaways // part 2
Undercover Mission
Undercover Mission pt. 2
L x Reader // ANGST
L x Reader // Engagement
Caught // Mature
Nightmare // random one shot
Dreams // Mature
High School! L x Reader
L x Abused! Reader
Broken Promises
random L x Reader headcanons
L x Reader Headcanons pt 2
L x Pregnant! Reader
L x Pregnant! Reader ((pt. 2))
Your first argument
Magazine // *slight mature*
Scared! L x Reader
Abused! L x Reader
L x Sick! Reader
The Corpse Husband // Part 1
The Corpse Husband // Part 2
L x Reader ((random one shot))
Bullied! L x Reader
Wedding day
L x Pregnant! Reader (pt. 1)
L x Pregnant! Reader (pt. 2)
L x Upset! Reader *mature*
Blizzard
Sleep - ((random one shot))
long Distance // Mature
Jealous! L x Reader
L x Reader // Random one shot
Drunk! L x Reader
Switched Bodies
NSFW Headcannons
Kittens // Random one shot
Lovesick
Stuck Babysitting
High School! L x Reader
Your Birthday // Mature
soulmate AU
Harry Potter AU
Adopting together
L x Psychologist!Reader
L x Psychologist! Reader // part 2
Cameras // MATURE
Argument
Cabin // Mature
Bring your child to work // Random one shot
All nighter // Random one shot
Personal Bodyguard // Part 1
Personal Bodyguard // Part 2
WhaT IF // lowkey crack one shot idea
Sick! L x Reader
L x Reader Headcanons // some NSFW
Staying over // MATURE
First meet / First date
Not just normal brownies // Random One Shot
Elevator // MATURE
L x Vampire! Reader // PART 1
L x Vampire! Reader // PART 2
new book announcment!
**REQUEST MASTER POST**

His Birthday *mature*

20K 310 1.9K
By -LAWLIPOP-

⚠️warning: this chapter contains mature content⚠️

"L honey....wake up~"

You sweetly say, softly touching his shoulder.

"Mnn...what..?"

He mutters, still half asleep.

"You slept very well last night my love. But I have a special surprise for you, so can you wake up for me?"

You ask, and he moves a little bit before you lean down to kiss his cheek.

"Okay.."

He says, sitting upward slowly.

"What's the surprise...?"

He asks as he fully wakes up, and you laugh lightly in response.

"Happy birthday."

You say, pushing his lips to your own. He seems surprised for a moment, and kisses back for a few seconds before gently pushing off.

"You remembered...?"

He asks, and you let your face switch to soft confusion.

"of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know...it's not that important."

He answers, and you cup his cheek.

"Of course it is. How old are you now?"

You smile, kissing his cheek as you feel him smile as well.

"...twenty three."

He mumbles, and you hum in happiness as he wraps his arms around you.

"Thats right. Now, come with me, you still haven't seen your surprise."

You say, taking his hand in yours and leading him to the living room.

"You can sit down, and I'll make some coffee for you. I'll be back in just a second ok?"

You say, kissing his cheek before sitting him down. You then venture over to the kitchen, getting the pot of coffee that was already ready to go. Pouring it into a small cup, you immediately put four heaping spoons of sugar in, stirring it as you tsk at how sweet he enjoyed his drinks. After you had finished that, you walk over and peck his cheek while you give it to him, then go into your room again, bringing out a fair sized box.

"I...I got this for you. I don't know if you'll use any of it, I just thought-"

You begin to say as you sit next to him, but were interrupted by his lips suddenly on yours.

"I'm sure I'll love it sweetheart."

He says, and he looks down to the beautifully wrapped gift before he gently takes it from your grasp.

"I've never actually....had a birthday gift before."

He says, soon after softly flipping the box on its side and gingerly unwrapping it, obviously not wanting to ruin your work. Once he had very carefully opened the gift, (carefully as in he didn't even put one tiny tear in the paper) he opens the box and pulls out the first small item, which was a little bag of high quality coffee.

"Thank you love.."

He says, and you smile as you kiss his cheek.

"There's more, keep going."

You sweetly say, and he then pulls out a tin of strawberry candies, followed by a little pocket watch which contained a photo of you on the inside.

Finally, he pulled out the last thing, which was a small card that you had made yourself.

"May I..."

He begins, and you nod before he opens the neatly folded piece of card paper, and he takes a moment as he reads the little note you left inside.

To my amazing boyfriend Lawliet,

Happy birthday my love! I hope you enjoyed the little gifts I got for you. I know they aren't too much, but I wanted to show you how much you mean to me and how much I love you through these little things that reminded me of you most.

It honestly must've been the best decision of my life to start dating you and become your girlfriend so many months ago now. I never knew that I would end up with such an intelligent, handsome, loving, and fantastic boyfriend like yourself, and I truly hope we share many more years of our lives together. You couldn't make me any happier just being who you are.

I love you Lawliet, every part of you. more than anything.

Happy birthday again darling.

Xoxo- (y/n)

"Sorry that it's so long. I just wanted to...L?"

You begin, but soon after notice that his shoulders were twitching.

"Lawliet...are you alright?"

You ask, and before you can think, he had his lips pressed up against yours. As you melt into it along with him and begin moving your lips together softly, you feel a drop of warm water slip from L's cheek to yours, making you tense just a little from surprise. It was the first time you had ever seen L cry.

"I love you so so much (y/n)..."

He says in almost a whisper, and you smile as you kiss him deeply.

"I love you too."

You say, and he smiles shyly while you gently move from his lips to his cheek. You then spend a little while just hugging until his arms slightly loosen, bringing your cheek upward so your eyes meet.

"You truly have made this day special sweetheart."

"Have? But It's far from over yet."

You say, letting a sweet smile grace your face.

"Honey...you've done more than enough already."

He says, and you get up from the couch as you smile sweetly.

"That may be true for some people, but guess who's worth the extra effort?"

You tease, and he smiles softly as some pink colour graces his face.

"Now, come with me to the kitchen. I have another surprise."

You say, and once there you bring his hands up to cover his eyes, to which he lets out a light laugh in response.

"No peeking, ok?"

You say, and he smiles sweetly before speaking.

"Alright darling. I promise."

He says, and you go into the fridge as he keeps his hands over his dark and deep eyes.

"Just one second....and....oh! Wait.....Ok. You can open your eyes now."

You say, and he does so slowly before he looks down to the kitchen island, letting out a small gasp as he approaches.

"I made it myself."

You say proudly, looking towards the little birthday cake you made for your boyfriend.

"And...I tried my best to make it to your liking. There's strawberries inside it too."

You continue, and you feel yourself gently being taken by the hand, and suddenly you were being kissed again.

"Thank you sweetheart."

He says, and you pull off before smiling.

"Well? What do you say we cut into it?"

You ask playfully after you part, and he nods as he smiles. After you had found a knife, L wraps himself around you from behind and holds the knife with you.

"I tend to be quite clumsy when it comes to cutting things. Would you mind helping me Angel Cakes?"

He asks, and you smile before you answer.

"Ok, but make sure to make a wish!"

You say, kissing his cheek. He then visibly thinks for awhile before looking down to you, smiling very softly.

"Ok, I have one."

He says, and you smile before you cut through the sweet confection together.

"What did you wish for?"

You ask, and L smiles before shaking his head.

"I wish I could tell you sweetheart, but if I do it won't come true."

He says, and you smile before giving him a quick peck.

"Right."

You say, still curious as to what he wished for.

After you had gotten a slice of cake to share, you both sit down at the dining room table, and you take one of his hands in yours once you get comfortable.

"Go ahead and take the first bite. It is your cake after all."

You say, and your boyfriend smiles shyly before taking a good piece off and pushing it through his lips.

"How is it?"

You ask, a little nervous.

"It's fantastic my love."

He says, before getting another piece off and gently cupping your cheek.

"Ah."

He says as he lifts the fork to your lips. You then laugh softly and take a bite, and L moves upward before kissing you cheek gently.

"I love you."

He whispers as he softly smiles, and you cuddle into him and slowly draw circles on his back with your fingertip. After he had finished the piece of cake (and gave you plenty of bites along the way), he kisses your cheek before he brings you into him.

"You know....I um...I got one more gift for you, and originally was going to save it for tonight...but...you could have it early if you want."

You say, and you see his cheeks turn slightly pink before he looks toward you.

"W-What is it?"

He asks, and you giggle before bringing him over to the bedroom, sitting him down on the bed before turning around and getting something hidden inside one of the dresser drawers.

"I think you might like this one most."

You say confidently, putting a small, matte, heart shaped bottle into his hands.

"What is it?"

He asks, looking down to the little container as his face shifts into slight confusion.

"It's....chocolate paint. You use it by.."

"Ohh....I see."

He smiles, looking up to you while he places his finger to his lips.

"I would very much like to try some (y/n).."

He mutters, making your cheeks heat up.

"Of course.."

You say, sitting down next to him. He then slowly opens the bottle, and gets a little on his finger before tasting it. Then without skipping a beat, he takes the paint brush and puts a bit on your neck. He then shifts closer before gently kissing it off, humming softly before he backs away.

"It's good normally, but it tastes fantastic coming off your skin."

He flirts, and you smile back, cupping his cheek.

"Then...Why don't you find out where exactly it tastes the best?"

You ask flirtatiously, and he did not need to be told twice. He goes ahead drawing little lines all around your neck and collarbone, sometimes small hearts or X's and O's.

"Don't worry my love. There won't be any residue.."

He flirts, making a tingle go down your spine.

⚠️

Soon enough, he had finished all the marks on your neck, and he looks up, tapping the end of the paintbrush to his lips.

"That was delicious...but I'm starting to think... lower down."

He says, and you tense as he begins unbuttoning your shirt. After he had undone all the buttons, it slides off your shoulders with ease, and he ghosts his hand up your back and to your bra clip.

"May I, sweetheart?"

He asks, and you nod, your breathing and heart rate already increasing.

"Thank you."

He says sweetly, skillfully unclipping it and slipping it off. He then without wasting any time paints lines all over, and presses his lips into your warm skin. Not long after he finished that, he gently draws a line down your tummy and to the fly of your jeans.

He was painfully slow with this one.

Once he did get to the bottom, you accidentally let out a small moan, catching him off guard.

"L-Lawliet...please..."

You gasp, and he smiles as he shakes his head.

"Patience (y/n)..."

He says softly, kissing your cheek. He then unzips your jeans and pulls them down just a little, letting the paintbrush drip onto your hips. Being painfully slow and a tease again, he eventually had kissed and licked all the chocolate off.

"L-Lawliet..I.."

"Shh..."

He hushes, pulling your jeans completely off. He then does two lines of chocolate on each of your inner thighs, as as soon as his lips make contact with your skin, you let out another noise, letting your whole body quiver.

"Oh..she's really getting impatient isn't she?"

He mumbles, licking off the chocolate on your other thigh.

"I...I w-want you Lawliet."

You manage to stammer, and he lets out a little laugh before shifting upward, using his knee to get your legs a little wider.

"As my queen wishes."

He says, pulling your underwear away and unbuttoning his jeans. Without much time passing you feel him press into you, making you call out his name quietly as your hand clasps his. He then begins moving his hips without wasting time, getting breathy quickly as he grips your waist.

"(y/n)....ngh.."

He whispers softly as he gets just a little more rough, making you unintentionally dig your nails into his skin as you let your noises freely escape your lips. As a little bit of time passed, You felt the bed rocking beneath you, and you feel him lift one of your legs slightly before he picks up a little speed, making you gasp as he hits a spot that felt amazing.

"Ah-L-Lawliet.."

You gasp, and he buries his head in your neck and nips at your cartilage, making you giggle softly between your little sounds, making sure to direct them straight into his ear.

"S-Stop that."

You smile, putting your hand on his hair as he slows down just a little. After a little while longer of just having and thoroughly enjoying your special quality time as you periodically switched your position, you hear and feel on your neck that he was getting more breathy, and he mumbles your name quietly as he tenses every so often, lifting your thighs slightly as he continues hitting your spot.

"You know...y-you....a-ah-don't need to hold back..."

You whisper, feeling close as well as he continues his movements. You then felt him pick up his pace slightly as you breathlessly moan and gasp, hearing the bed creak and shake as he got closer to his peak.

"Ngh...(y-y/n)...I-I'm...I'm going t-to-..."

He mutters, but doesn't finish his sentence, as you felt his whole body tense up above you, and he bites your shoulder as his own twitch, probably trying to contain any noise. You do the same not moments after him, and he almost collapses into you as his shoulders still jerk slightly every few seconds.

"I...I love you (y/n)...so much."

He mumbles, breathing heavily as you feel his warmth.

"I love you too.."

You say, still resting your arms on his back.

⭕️

"You've... You've made this day so incredible for me honey..."

He says while he catches his breath and pulls away, kissing your cheek gently before you sit upward, taking the covers with you to cover your chest slightly.

"Like I said before, I still have stuff planned..."

You respond, gently smiling before putting your hand on his cheek. He brings his own hand up as well to meet yours, and he sighs as he squeezes your palm very softly.

"I must be the luckiest man on earth to have a girlfriend like you."

He sighs, bringing you into his arms. You spend a little while like that before you back away slightly, letting your eyes meet.

"I'm the lucky one."

You say, nuzzling your noses playfully.

"Shush you."

L responds, making you let out a small giggle. You then stretch a bit before you cuddle into your boyfriend's shoulder, smiling as you give him a small kiss.

"Can you go choose an outfit for me?"

You ask, and he furrows his eyebrows in response.

"Why?"

"Well, there's going to be a fireworks show later tonight. I thought maybe we could go out and see it together.."

You mumble shyly, and L smiles before kissing your cheek.

"I'd love to."

He says, soon after re zipping his pants and getting out from bed, looking into your side of the closet.

"Hmm...."

He hums, looking at a few things before pulling a small shirt out, unfolding it and taking a moment to look at it. He then looks over at you, then to the shirt, soon after hanging it over his arm. It didn't take him long at all to then choose a pair of grey high waisted jeans, and he walks over before giving them to you.

"I'd like to see you in these."

He says, and you smile before getting up, clipping your bra back on before gently slipping the shirt on.

It was a black long sleeve turtleneck. And it was Tight.

You then go ahead and pull the jeans on too, which were also tight as all hell, but fit.

"Wow..."

He mumbles, smiling lightly as he approaches you.

"What?"

You ask, looking down at yourself.

"You look amazing....."

He says, approaching you and tracing your waist. He then does a small whistle, making you almost lose it laughing.

"You pervert!"

You smile while you playfully smack his arm, and he lets out a small laugh before sighing.

"Pervert? How can I be perverted when Just a few minutes ago you and I were having-"

He begins, and you put your hand over his mouth while your cheeks heat up.

"I'm joking."

You say, letting out a small giggle.

"Now, I need to go and do my makeup."

You say, and he follows you to the washroom before he links his arms around your waist.

"Wear this colour."

He mutters as he picks a crimson red lipstick from your little bag, and you smile as you take it from his hand.

"You know...You have a good eye for colour combinations."

You say, and you open up the beautiful lipstick before you effortlessly swipe it on, getting it perfect the first time.

"...But, it's not my fault when you get it all over your mouth as well."

You then tease, and he tucks a strand of hair behind your ear before sighing. He's then silent for a little while as you slowly do your eyeliner and the rest of your face, before his eyes trace to your neck, and you see him smirk before he rests his chin on your shoulder.

"Oh, looks like I missed a spot of chocolate."

He says, catching your attention.

"Huh? Where?"

You ask, looking down at your neck.

"There."

He says, slowly moving in and kissing your jaw.

"Oops, and here."

He continues, sweetly kissing you again on your neck.

"And there."

He mumbles as his lips travel lower, and you just now clue in.

"A-hey! Quit it!"

You laugh, and you feel his lips smile on your skin.

"Caught red handed..."

He mutters, and you laugh a little before bringing his lips to yours. Once you break apart from each other, you mumble a soft 'alright, lets go' before joining your hands together.

While you were walking to the park, and while the evening quickly approached and it was getting dark out, You were passing plenty of small children that were out for trick or treating on your way, and you smile as you see all the adorable little costumes.

"That's right.. I forgot it was Halloween today."

You mumble, and L smiles lightly before you make it to the little park, eventually snuggling up on a bench before a clear lake. He then cuddles closer before leaning in for a kiss, and you place your finger on his lips before smiling.

"Not so fast there mister."

You tease, and he pouts slightly in response.

"Why not?"

He almost whines, and you smile.

"It's Halloween. You have to say the magic words before you get your treat."

You say, and he sighs before he smiles.

"Trick or Treat..."

He mumbles, and you smirk before you bring your lips close to his.

"Hmmm....trick."

You tease, pulling away and poking his cheek.

"(y/n)....."

He whines, making you laugh lightly.

"Alright alright.....treat then."

You say, pulling your lips to his. He immediately kisses back without thinking twice, pulling you closer.

"Mmm...Chocolate."

You mumble as you pull away, making a streak of pink immediately go across your boyfriend's face. Right before you were about to kiss again, the first firework shoots off with a loud bang, making you jump before instinctively latching onto him and hiding your face in his mop of dark hair.

"Awwe, sweetheart.."

He laughs, hugging you back softly.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you from the scary fireworks."

He teases, and you look to the sky, all while continuing to snuggle with L.

"Don't."

You smile, and he kisses your cheek before resting his chin on the top of your head. After a little while of watching the enchanting and beautiful works of art in the sky, you look over to see L just staring at you with a completely lovestruck expression.

"A-hey! Watch the fireworks, not me."

You laugh, looking up to your boyfriend.

"I'm watching sweetheart. I see the reflections of them in your eyes. They're much more beautiful that way you know.."

He says, making your cheeks heat up.

"You're such a sap, you know that right?"

You say, and he snuggles into you while he kisses your cheek.

"Maybe so, but that isn't all bad, is it?"

He mumbles, and you bring your hand up to his face before sighing.

"No, I suppose not.."

You say, and he lets out a small laugh while he pulls your lips together.

"Happy Birthday again..."

You say after pulling away, cuddling into his chest.

"Thank you honey bunches...This has to be the most special thing anyone has ever done for me."

He answers, and looks down towards you before sighing.

"But, I hope you know what this means..."

He continues, making you look up.

"The game is on for when your birthday comes around."

He says, softly pinching your nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 11.4K 50
Light and (Y/N) are best friends since birth. Both are extremely smart and extremely childish. What will happen when Light starts acting strange and...
32.4K 683 30
Random situations in which I like to put L and (Y/N). Enjoy~
17.9K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
252K 4.1K 51
Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in this book but they're pretty kinky too! :3 ...