Imagines ⌲ SPN

By winchasster

❝ SAVING PEOPLE, HUNTING THINGS; THE FAMILY BUSINESS. ❞ [ SUPERNATURAL IMAGINES ] [ REQUESTS ARE OPEN ] More

COMING SOON!
| Happy Birthday |
| Cuddles |
| Books and Coffee |
REQUESTS!
| Here's Daddy |
| Dating Sam |
| Dating Dean |
| Promises |
| Texting |
| Shorts |
| Hey Jude |
| I Need You |
| Welcome Back |
| The Little Things |
| She's Back |
| A Winchester Christmas |
WRITING PROMPTS!
| Bored and Cuddly |
| A Certain Hunter |
| Panic Attacks |
| Night Time Proposals |
| Arguments |
Castiel When {1}
Dean When {1}
| Trials |
Dean When {2}
| Friggin' Vamps |
| Insomniacs |
| Hey, Loser |
| The Good Witch of The Winchesters |
| Told You So |
| One Inner Quest |
| Home For Christmas |
| You Have No Idea, My Love |
| Guardian Angel |
| We're All Mad Here |
| One of Those Nights |
| You're Awesome |
| Long Lost Family |
| All Good |
| Just a Little |
| Such a Buzzkill |
| I Know, Right? |
| College |
| Horror Movie Phase |
WRITING PROMPTS!
| A Lot of Things |
| Toddler Edition |
| Such a Teddy Bear |
SHAMELESS SELF PROMO!
| Intimacy |
YET ANOTHER PROMO!
| Morning Texts |
| Carousels and Clowns |
| Everything |
| Types of Kisses |
| If the World was Ending |
PART OF THE JOURNEY IS THE END.

| Wrong Bag |

4.1K 166 17
By winchasster

Dean x Reader

A/N- Guys, I am dying, please oh please I beg of you, send in requests!! I miss interacting with you all AH xD Anyway, I got this plot offline and thought it was cute, so I hope you enjoy!

"Oh man, I got freaking vamp blood all over my favorite shirt." Y/N groans, looking down at the red liquid now splattered all over her tee shirt.

"Why the hell would you where your favorite shirt on a hunt? You know it tends to be a messy job." Dean says, raising an eyebrow at his best friend.

"Well, excuse me for being under the impression that we were just looking for clues. I wasn't exactly prepared to be ambushed by a nest full of vamps." Y/N said as she leaned against the side of the impala.

"Join the club." Sam muttered, rolling his eyes as he and Dean put their weapons in the trunk.

"I sincerely hope for your wallet's sake that this stain comes out, because if it doesn't, you are buying me new clothes." Y/N warned, pointing a finger at the older Winchester.

Dean only chuckled, draping an arm around her shoulders. "Whatever you say, sweetheart."

***

"You want to run with me to get something to eat?" Sam asked Y/N as the trio walked back to the motel.

"Nah, that's okay. I'm going to get a shower and get into some sweats." Y/N answered as she grabbed her bag out the back seat.

"Ooh, sexy." Sam teased, laughing when she gave his shoulder a shove. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll be back." He said as Dean tossed him the keys to the Impala.

"See you." She chuckled as she unlocked the door to her motel room and walked in, shutting it behind her and turning the lock. She tossed her bag over to the bed and went into the bathroom, shedding herself of her now filthy clothes and stepping into the shower.

After about 15 minutes, Y/N's hair and skin was cleared of all blood and she felt much better. She stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself into a fluffy, white towel before stepping out of the now steamy bathroom to change into her pajamas. She flopped down onto the bed and opened up her bag, her eyes narrowing and her brow furrowing in confusion when she saw a bunch of flannels and men's tee shirts.

"What the hell...?" She whispered to herself, her face then melting in realization.

She grabbed Dean's bag out of the backseat.

"Crap." She hissed at herself, pushing her wet hair out of her face. Normally, this wouldn't have been a big deal and she would just head right over to the boys' room to switch it out. But she was in a bath towel with no pajamas to put on and she really didn't want to change back into her disgusting clothes. And she'd be damned if she was going over there in nothing but a bath towel. There was only one thing to do.

Y/N huffed out a breath before standing up and dropping her towel. She searched through the bag and slipped on a pair of Dean's boxers and one of his flannels, buttoning it up to the top before grabbing the bag, slipping on her boots, and walking out the door.

"Can't believe I'm doing this." She grumbled as she walked up to the boys' motel room door, taking in a deep breath before knocking. "It's me!"

About a minute later Dean was swinging the door open, his eyes growing wide as he took in her appearance. "What are you...?"

"So, we grabbed the wrong bags." Y/N chuckled, playing with her damp hair. "Sorry I stole some of your clothes, but I didn't have anything else to put on and I really didn't want to come over here in a towel." She shrugged. Dean's face had a star struck expression on it as he stared at her.

His best friend who he had been falling for since he met her was wearing his clothes.

Oh boy.

"Dean? Earth to Winchester #1." Y/N snapped her fingers in front of his face, finally bringing him out of his trance.

"I'm sorry, what?" He shook his head, looking into Y/N's eyes.

"Are you good? You're looking a little dopey there." She smirked, leaning against the door frame.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah, no, I'm okay. Just-Just tired, that's all. From the hunt." Dean rambled, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Uh huh." Y/N chuckled. "Well, I'll just grab my bag and leave you to it." She said, giving his arm a soft squeeze as she moved her around him to get into the room.

Dean smiled to himself at the contact, turning around and shutting the door. "You look good in them, by the way."

Y/N turned around, her brow furrowed. "Huh?"

"In my clothes I mean. You-You look good in them." He nodded.

"Awe, Dean, you softy." Y/N teased with a grin, quickly switching their bags out. "But thank you. I'll go back and change and give them back to you in a bit."

"No, that's okay. You can keep them." Dean said, shrugging.

"Are you sure? I know how much you love this flannel." Y/N said, looking down at the oversized shirt on her torso.

"I'm sure. I can always buy another one." Dean shrugged.

"Okay. Well, thanks." Y/N smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder and kissing his cheek softly. "See you." She said before making her way towards the door and back to her motel room. Dean smiled when the door was shut, biting his lip and nodding.

"See you."

***

It was now midnight, and Y/N was sitting in her room, channel surfing through her TV. She had yet to change from Dean's clothes into her pajamas. She didn't know why, but for some reason she felt oddly attached to them. They just smelled so good, so Dean, it was comforting. And if she closed her eyes and focused really hard, she could pretend like his arms were around her.

Woah.

Wait.

Where did that come from? Did she...?

No. No way did she like Dean. Dean was her best friend! Even if she did like him, which she didn't, why would he like her back? No, there was no way.

She was so lost in thought that she nearly leaped out of her skin when she heard someone knock on her motel room door. Who the hell...?

"Y/N? I-It's me."

Y/N's brow furrowed. Dean?

"Um, coming!" She called, flicking on her lamp and padding her way over to the door. She swung the door open, seeing a weary eyed Dean standing outside the door. Her brow furrowed. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep and I figured you'd still be awake." Dean said, chuckling when he saw she was still wearing his clothes. "Couldn't give them up, huh?"

"What can I say? They're comfy." Y/N laughed softly, shrugging. "Come inside." She said, moving to the side so he could walk through the door.

"Thanks." He said, walking in and rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry about this."

"No, no, don't be! I was bored anyway." Y/N shrugged, flopping back onto her bed and looking up at him. "Well, are you going to stand there or are you going to come lay with me?"

Dean blinked once before smiling and climbing onto the bed beside her, lying on his back so their shoulders touched.

Neither of them said anything. They just laid in silence together, enjoying each other's presence with no sound except for the TV on low volume.

She didn't know if it was the added warmth, or just his presence in general, but now that Dean was here, Y/N found herself becoming sleepier and sleepier. She yawned softly, closing her eyes and turning so her head was resting on his shoulder and her arm was draped over his waist.

Dean's entire face went a bright red, but he didn't dare object it. He only smiled, wrapping both arms around her and burying his nose into her hair.

"Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"I really like wearing your clothes." Y/N hummed sleepily, snuggling her face into his shirt.

Dean chuckled, smiling into her hair. "Yeah?" He whispered.

"Yeah."

"You should do it more often."

"Maybe I will. And Dean?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

Dean's eyes grew wide and his lips parted in surprise, but when he glanced down at Y/N's peaceful expression, he could only smile brightly. He gently cupped her cheek and pressed a kiss to her forehead, rubbing his thumb tenderly over her cheek bone. "I love you too, Y/N."

A/N- I really loved writing this one, so I hope you enjoyed!! Please send in some requests!! I love you guys so much!! <3 ~Hayden

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 14.7K 106
Hope y'all enjoy! Requests are closed. -Dallas ❤️❤️❤️
22.4K 227 117
Just some imagines from the Supernatural show. They're all mine, I came up with them and the short parts with them. Some are depressing, some may be...
5.3K 140 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴀᴛɪᴀɴ ᴠɪʀᴜs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ? ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪ...