Wish ♥ Vminkook

By tae-gukkie

what happens when jimin needs to deal with taehyung, a mischivious hyperactive puppy and jungkook, a h... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
five ※
six
seven
eight
nine
q & a
answers
ten
eleven
twelve

eight ※

3.3K 136 33
By tae-gukkie

jimin turned around, pulling jungkook into a heated kiss. jimin didn't wanted to submit and he knew the best way to show it.

there was lot of tongue action, teeth clashing and lip sucking, but jimin took dominance in the end.

they pulled away, in need of air. "what made you go all horny, kitty?" jimin smirked and was now sucking down jungkook's neck, very slowly and very thoroughly. as if he made sure every hickey he made would last for more days than one. "it's not like you."

jimin knows how to work his tongue, and jungkook on the receiving end was more than satisfied. "oh god, just straddle me already."

jimin detached his lips from jungkook's skin, looking up at the younger. "hm? are you saying i'm going to let you top?" jimin asked with eyebrows arched, amused. jimin is versatile when it comes to sex but he never thought jungkook, the cute shy cat would top him. but then again, this small cat was obviously much bigger and stronger than him when in his human form.

"what else?" jungkook answered a matter of factly because he in no way would ever bottom. ever.

"i'll let you in on a little secret, kitty." jimin twisted jungkook white shirt and forcefully pulled him down, lowering him at eye level. "i don't usually bottom, but when i do, i power bottom." he planted a firm grip on both of jungkook's shoulders.

"i." he pushed him down

"am." little by little

"in." until jungkook was down on the floor.

"control." then jimin climbed on top of jungkook, now hovering over the younger.

"got it?" he smirked.

jungkook couldn't do anything but nod. jimin was being too aggressive and intimidating that he decided to give him the command. jimin was slowly diminishing jungkook's defiant attitude and for some odd reason, jungkook liked it.

jimin took off jungkook's shirt and used it to tie jungkook's hand together over his head.

"is this really necessary?"

jimin moved back when his work was done.

"i need to tame a fierce kitty like you." he then proceeded to take off his pants along with this boxers.

"suck." jimin instructed, shoving two fingers inside jungkook's mouth. the younger obliged.

jungkook watched as jimin started to prep himself up, first with a finger and then two. he was doing it as if nobody was watching him. and oh boy was it a sight to see. the lewd expression and the sounds that jimin was making was driving jungkook to a new type of desperation. he could feel his own cock twitching, ready to fuck.

"hyung..."

"yeah?" jimin's voice was almost in a whisper as he continued watching the expression on jungkook's face. the man wanted him, he wanted his ass so bad that jimin could see his teeth biting into his bottom lip hard enough to draw out blood.

"please let me fuck you." jungkook could barely produce the words. the pleasure was too intense, almost embarrassing, as he was close to his orgasm just from jimin prepping himself up.

jimin ignored him and jungkook didn't like it.

"jimin hyung." the desperate tone made jimin chuckle.

"please?"

jimin stopped now that he believes he is stretched enough. he hovered back on top of jungkook his knees resting on the younger's opposite sides. "well, only because you asked nicely." he said, unzipping jungkook's jeans and pull out his hard cock.

"you want my ass that much?"

"stop teasing." jungkook whined.

jimin smiled and lifted himself up, and slowly sank down on jungkook's cock, brushing his entrance with the leaked tip playfully before taking the hard flesh bit by bit inside himself.

jimin moaned, throwing his head back at the feeling of being filled up.

"ah..fuck..so tight." jungkook breathed as the tightness had finally surrounded his cock. he was watching jimin intently, and when the smaller man engulfed all of him and sat down to adjust, he jerked his hips upwards slightly, causing jimin to return his focus back on him once again.

"oh no you don't.." jimin warned him as he placed his hands on jungkook's knees to hold him down, preventing from him from his attempts to take some of the control.

"then go faster!" jungkook said between gritted teeth, causing jimin to smirk.

"you're so impatient kitty. we have.." he slowly stood on his knees until only the tip of junkook's cock was inside him.

"all the time.." he looked into jungkook's dark eyes as he teased the younger with a circular movement of his ass.

"in the world." he finished as he sank down on jungkook's cock, taking all of him in one drop.

they both groaned when jungkook's was fully seethed. at first the pace was slow and jungkook wanted so bad to hold jimin and slam him down but he can't.

fortunately for him, jimin fastened the pace and jungkook never took his eyes off the older all the while. his hair was pressed to his forehead from sweat, and his mouth was slightly ajar, releasing soft pants; and those small hands..one was placed on jungkook's knee, still holding him in place just in case, and the other was wandering around his own body, pinching his nipples occasionally.

"ah you feel..so good kookie." he increased his rhythm, filling the room with a vulgar sound of skin slapping.

never has anyone ever rode him like this. so erratic, so dominant, so fucking sexy that he could already feel himself reaching his peak.

"i...i'm...."

"do it. cum inside me. all of it." jimin mumbled as his own orgasm started to build in his stomach. he increased the speed and soon after felt the familiar hot liquid inside him along with jungkook's deep moan. jimin followed soon after, spilling over his stomach.

"kook..ah." he couldn't say more as he collapsed on top of jungkook's torso. he felt the bigger man's frantic heartbeat against his own, and smiled lazily as he reached up and untied jungkook's hands. "fucking.." jungkook was at a lost for words.

"you're welcome." jimin said cockily, and slowly closed his eyes.

jungkook rolled his eyes and wrapped his finally free hands around the older. "are you really going to sleep? right here? now?"

"mhm..."

"what if somebody sees us?"

"we'll worry about that later. let me sleep."

"wow, seriously." jungkook let out a chuckle, moving one of his hands up to stroke jimin's hair.

"sleep well."

***

*sprays holy water*

I know it took long to update I apologize ajsjjshsaggx guys I swear I have a love hate relationship with smut. I like reading it but i struggle so much when writing it. IT'S HARD OKAY?! (like their cock☝)

I was putting it off for so long bc i didnt want to give u crappy smut lol. But its still is crappy after all that smh hahaha

I ended up drawing cat/dog (idk what ear those are) tae while i was thinking of what to write😂

Its not good but wtv. Does it even look like tae lmao

On that note, have a good day~!

#PreorderHer 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 16.6K 40
In which cat hybrid Jimin gets all the love from his new owner Yoongi who is just as curious about his new kitten as he is him. Does Yoongi even kno...
117K 4.3K 26
"Y-Yoongi?" "What's going on?" "Are...Are those... Cat ears?" "WHAT?!" Featuring love triangle, shitty smut, bunny Jungkook, kitten Yoongi, and co...
63K 2.7K 23
kim taehyung meets a strange cat hybrid at his door. contains: •Hybrid • Vampire • Smut • Angst started- July. 15th 2019 ended- Jan. 5th 2020 ...
226K 9.7K 27
Hybrid bunny Jungkook Hybrid fox Taehyung Hybrid wolf Yoongi Hybrid kitten Jimin Hybrid squirrel Hoseok Hybrid tiger Namjoon Hybrid deer Seokjin Sequ...