Lost || Fourtris Fanfic

بواسطة lilkhitty

Tris and Tobias meet in Abnegation. What happens there? What happens with them? They spend one year being mor... المزيد

Chapter 1: Abnegation
Chapter 2: It's Perfect!
Chapter 4: Ferris Wheel
Chapter 5: Decisions
Chapter 6: I'm going to lose you
Chapter 7: Choosing Ceremony
Chapter 8: Transfer?
Chapter 9: Friends and Family
Chapter 10: Lost
Chapter 11: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 12: Liar?
Chapter 13: He's Trying To Figure You Out
Chapter 14: Really?
Chapter 15: Still Me
Chapter 16: I Like Someone Else
Chapter 17: Inhale, Exhale & Fire
Chapter 18: Are you guys still fighting?
Sorry

Chapter 3: First Kiss

1.3K 24 8
بواسطة lilkhitty

Tris's POV

It's been two years since I met Tobias. We are really close, and I feel like I want him to be more than just my best friend. I really want to be more with him. He is stronger now. I am stronger now. We have been training in the training room every day since he showed it to me. It's like my second home. I, of course, told my mom about it, and she showed me some of her old Dauntless clothes and gave it to me, so when I come to the training room, I can change so I don't have to wear big, grey, baggy Abnegation robes. Tobias told me he found some Dauntless clothes around, so he took them. No one said he couldn't, so I didn't see what's wrong with that.

Tobias and I have been closer than ever. He has told me about his father's abuse and I hate it. Over time we met, I always like to check his back, even if he says it's okay, but for some reason it's like I don't believe him, I feel that he is just saying that because I would think he was weak or something, but I know he isn't. Though for some reason, he doesn't seem to understand that.

We are both still planning on leaving Abnegation, but I know that he is leaving two years before me, and I guess that's why we aren't more than friends I feel, but then again, why would he want to be with me? I am not pretty. I am not anything like any girls, I am skinny, maybe not ugly, but certainly not pretty. I have a feeling when he comes to Dauntless, every single girl will want him, and I have to say I don't like that. I am happy I have him now, but I don't want him to leave me or be with another girl. I know that is very selfish for me to say, so there is another reason I don't fit Abnegation, but right now, I really don't care.

It's a year to he is leaving. He is 17 years old and very handsome. I love him as my best friend, and I really like him, and I know that is wrong in Abnegation, but hey, I am a teenage girl, what do you expect? I am 15 years old now, time flies, it's like it was yesterday I met Tobias. It's true what I have heard people say - that when you have fun, time goes fast. I wonder if they are talking about minutes and hours or months and years. I fell like my life has actually been pretty good for the past two years, and it went by way to quick.

We are in the training room now; or well, I am here by myself. I don't know where Tobias is, but I guess he will be coming soon. I am now working on the punching bag. I feel like I am getting good at it. I am used to being here alone, sometimes I am the only one here or the opposite, depends on the day I guess.

"Hey you." I hear and I turn around to find Tobias looking at me, changed into his usually training clothes.

"Hey, how long have you been standing there? I didn't hear the door shut?" I ask turning to look at him.

"Not very long." He says walking over to me.

"How's your back?" I ask the same question over and over again. It's like a tradition now - every time he comes or we see each other, it's the first thing I ask him.

"As good as always." He answers, like always. Same question same answer.

"What took you so long?"

"School? When did you come?"

"I don't know, an hour ago," I tell him with a smile.

"What do you want to do now?" He asks and I look at him. There is one thing we have done very little of and that is actually fighting against each other.

"Fighting," I tell him and he looks at me with the look that says: no way I am going to fight you.

"Tobias, please! We never fight."

"That's because we can't afford to show bruise off." He says, which I know is a lie.

"Then don't hit my beautiful face then," I tell him and smile.

"Tris no, we are not fighting! End of discussion." He says strictly.

"Why?"

"Because of the scars or bruise, we will get."

"Not a good reason, plus I have bruises on my hand and people don't notice."

"That's because people don't look at your hand, Tris!" He states matter of frankly.

"Tobias, give me one good reason why we shouldn't fight each other!"

"Fine, because I don't want to hurt you." He tells me and I wonder why he just didn't tell me that in the first place.

"I am going to be fine, now please let's just fight," I tell him and drag him over to the mat.

"Really Tris?" He says looking at me and I nod. I put myself in the position Tobias taught me to be in and look at him. I can see he is ready. I watch his stance and look for any good points to hit him. He has covered his face pretty good with his hands and so has he done with his stomach. I lift my leg and kick him in the side, and I realise that he was not paying attention, he was trying to figure out where to hit me and I smile to myself.

He loses balance but recovers fast. He tries to punch me, but I see it coming so I am able to block it. I punch him in the jaw and I get one right back to my stomach which causes me to lose my balance. I get up as fast as I can, but no fast enough, cause I can feel his feet his my side. I stumble over and fall to the ground again. I don't give up that quick and it doesn't hurt that much, so I make it up again, and he lets me get up before hitting me again.

He punches me in the jaw again, and I know I will get a bruise from that, but I don't let it get to me. Since he punched me, he forgot to protect himself, so I punch him in the jaw, then I kick him in the side again and I know that must have hurt because I didn't give him a gentle kick. He is faster than I thought, though, so when my leg is up on its third time up to his side. He catches is and I fall backwards, against the mat. I hit my head not hard, but hard enough to bring my hand up to my head and hold it there.

He rushes over to me and leans over to me so our faces are inches apart and right now I really want to feel those soft lips on mine. I shouldn't want it, but I really do. I know he is scared for me, but we are technically still fighting, why should I take advantage of that. I take my other hand and wrap it around his neck and pushes his face closer to mine, crushing his lips on mine. His lips are so soft and it's like I have been dreaming for this moment my entire life, which isn't true since I met him two years ago. I have to say, though, I am really happy, he is my first kiss.

He doesn't realise what I am doing, so I keep kissing him, but I also turn my body, pushing him to the ground and I lean on top of him. I break apart and look at him and he looks shocked.

"I win," I tell him with a smile and he just looks at me with a smile. "My trainer always told me to not get distracted, you should remember that," I tell him with a small laugh and he chuckles. I stand up and give him a hand up. He takes it and stands up. I walk over to the table, so I can practice some knife throwing, but someone takes my hand stopping me from moving. I turn around to find Tobias way closer than I though. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him and leans in to kiss me again, but I am wrong I find him lightly kissing my ear until he is breathing in my ear and it tickles.

"Cheater." He says moving back and looking at me. Then he crushes his lips to me again. I wrap my arms around him, enjoying his lips on mine. He tugs on my lower lip and I feel like teasing him, so I don't open it. He breaks away and  I look at him. He looks kind of happy, but also a bit upset.

"Tris." He breaths against my forehead.

"Hmm." He then presses his lips to mine again and tugs on my lower lip again. I open my mouth to let him in and I can tell him exploring my mouth. I then realise what he is doing and break apart. I look at him and he looks at me. Our forehead isn't touching, but he still has his arms around my waist. My body is screaming at, my I broke apart, but I don't know what he wants.

"Tobias?" I say looking at him. He looks at me and cups my face in his hands.

"Tris, we have a year." He says, knowing what I am thinking about is his Choosing Ceremony.

"Yeah, a year, and then what I have left is a broken heart," I tell him, but I know that was way too harsh of me. I want him and that's all that I want. Him.

"Tris." He says looking in my eyes. Me getting lost in them.

"Tobias, I just don't want to lose you," I tell him and he presses his lips to mine again. Not a hungry kiss, but a slow and a passionate one.

"Tris, you won't lose me," He tells me when we break apart, and I kiss him back.

A/N - I am not really happy with the ending, but I hope all you pansycake reading this fan faction are okay with it. I'm so busy nowadays ugh.

That's enough about me, but please make sure to leave a review I absolutely love reading the reviews it's like one of the best things. Please also make sure to vote, comment, recommend this fanfiction to other people so that I know you guys are actually intrested in this! :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

84.5K 1.4K 74
Forget Beatrice Prior. Here comes Tris Pedrad. She has a twin named Uriah and an older brother, Zeke. He is two years older. She has been a prodigy s...
417K 12K 98
It's been two years since Beatrice Prior's death, and no one has taken it harder than Tobias has, he still can't get over her. But one day she will...
3.3K 80 17
(COMPLETED) One choice can free you. What if Tris (Beatrice) and Four (Tobias) picked Abnegation instead of Dauntless? Will they still be together? W...
92.2K 1.8K 66
Hey Initiate, Here's the Gist of this story :- Tris and Tobias are happily married.They love each other a lot but when a road accident causes both of...