THE ALPHA'S MATE

By jackieshabradley

An beautiful grey wolf will rise she will be stronger and heartless she will have powers which consist in wat... More

"FIGHT WITH THE SLUTTS"
!!!!!!!RISE EMRALED!!!!!!
"DEREK YOUR MY MATE"
you cheated on me😒😒
πŸ‘™β˜€GOING INTO HEATπŸ‘™
πŸ‘«πŸ‘ΆIM PREGNANTπŸ‘Ά πŸ‘«
🐺🐾ROUGE ATTACK🐾🐺
NOT AN UPDATE
🌊🌊my water broke🌊🌊

surprise

54 1 0
By jackieshabradley

Derek's POV
I'm making a nursery for our baby boy I'm really excited today were gonna show her Larry and i. "Can I take this stupid blindfold off now I can't see anything I don't want to fall" em complained "now you can take it off" she ripped it off her head and gasped and hugged me mumbling in my chest"its so beautiful" she said I kissed her and then cherry and max Larry's kids came up stairs and hugged us and Cara walked up stairs and said hi and I turned around and saw Larry and em hugged him side ways mainly because she's pregnant I laughed at them and em said "who is hungry" we laughed and Cara said "we all should have seen that coming" we laughed and I said "I'll go cook dinner and every one can relax well except for Larry he has to help" Cara laughed and I saw em wadling to the living room she was a fast wadler she sat down and the kids sat next to her and Cara followed. Larry and I made our way to the kitchen and cooked chicken Alfredo,and em wanted some mushrooms on hers. We soon ate and said our good byes and every one left I went upstairs and em was in the shower singing "lush life by Zara Larsson"

She got out if the shower still singing. ' Her voice is so beautiful ' my wolf king said in an awe voice I took an shower and put on PJ pants and no shirt and climbed into bed and cuddled with em and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 129K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
20.2M 721K 86
"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the classroom. "Well, come on, I don't bite," Gre...
498K 11.1K 49
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...