On the Low » John Cena

Per BriFlare

For John it was clear that Nikki and him were no longer in love. After asking for a break which lead to nine... Més

1.On The Low ※ Vacation
2.On The Low ※ As We Lay
4.On The Low ※ The Gender Reveal Party
5.On The Low ※ Decorating Is Not A Hobby
6. On The Low ※ Paige Turner
7. On The Low ※ A Day To Remember
8. On The Low ※ The Twins Are Here
9.On The Low ※ The Wedding
10.On The Low ※ For Better
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

3.On The Low ※ Effect Of Love

2.6K 65 6
Per BriFlare

After John left a few minutes later the doctor walked in and looked at me.

"What's the news?" I asked.

"Well, you're pregnant." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, let's have a look shall we?" He asked, as I nodded.

"Do you want to wait for your husband to come back?" He asked once he set everything up.

"He's not coming back so this is kinda of going to be a surprise to him." I replied.

I lifted up my shirt then he put the cold gel on my stomach.

"It seems to be that you're three months along." He told me.

"Thank you." I replied as I got handed a paper towel wiping off the gel.

I took an uber home. I was so excited but scared at the same time. I was happy to be a mother soon but scared of how my family would react and I don't need the stress of fighting with everyone especially since Nikki makes it her life mission to fight with me.

Back at the house I was waiting for John to come home. I was on the couch. I was wrapped up in a blanket laying down. I heard the front door open then shut.

"Alex!" John yelled.

"In the living room and you don't need to be yelling like that." I yelled back.

"But you yelled." He yelled.

"Because you did." I yelled back.

"Babe, you don't need to yell we're in the same room." He said taking a sit on the couch.

"Boy, if you don't-" I was interrupted by John asking questions.

"What did the doctor say? Are you pregnant? Are my gangsters fast swimmers?" John asked. I laughed because he really named his sperm.

"I'm pregnant john!" I exclaimed, smiling at him.

"I'm gonna be a dad." He said.

"Yes, you big goof." I laughed.

QueenAlex: Someone seems excited!!!

JohnCena: What a way to announce it. My phone is blowing up.

NikkiBella: 🚮👀????

PaigeTurner: Nikki, what's going on? Btw congratulations

Jayj: You're pregnant or are you just being an ass?

NeneH.: Yay congratulations babe!

ReneeRebel: Bissshhh How dare you not tell me? Congratulations, I'm happy for you.

BRIEBELLA: WOW!!!!!

25 other comments.

※   ※   ※   ※

"Are you serious, John?" Nikki said walking into my locker room.

"What?" I asked.

"You got her pregnant when you claimed you didn't want any kids." Nikki yelled.

"Yes I did and I didn't say I didn't want any kids. I said I didn't want to have one while I was still working." I said.

"News flash John, you're still working and she's pregnant." Brie said standing behind Nikki. I didn't even noticed that she was there.

"Oh well, it happened so get the fuck over it.  I'm tired of you disrespecting her because we didn't work out. Alexandria wasn't the one who pursued me. I wanted her." I yelled.

"She's my cousin, you freak." Nikki said.

"So this is not the first time things like this happen everyday, Nikki." I said.

"Not in my family, John. You make me sick and I hope you know that you're missing out on the best you ever had." Nikki said which made Brie roll her eyes and caused me to laugh.

  ※ ※ ※ ※  

Walking into the arena I ran into Maryse and she hugged me. 

"Congrats girly!" She exclaimed. 

"Thanks Maryse you're the only person that has been nice to me so far." I told her. 

"I liked you when I first met you and Nikki isn't my friend neither is Brie. I trust you more than them. Plus, you're not fake." She said. 

"Thank you. Maryse, I trust you too you're a good friend to me." I replied smiling. 

Maryse and I began walking and we were chatting about our lives and such. She is such a nice person, which I was glad to have a friend like her in my life. 

"John wants a boy." I told her laughing. 

"You want a girl." She replied. 

"Yeah, I want a girl." I said smiling. 

I saw Brie standing at the entrance of the dining hall. I guess she was looking for someone. She looked over to where I was and walked my way.

"Um, Alex, you might want to come to John's locker room." Brie said once she got to our table.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nikki, decided to confront John about y'all relationship and well it's bad." She said.

"How bad?" Maryse asked.

"Let's just say the old John is back and he's not a gentleman." Brie replied.

I felt my stomach drop then I ran to the bathroom, puking my guts out and Maryse was behind me holding my hair. 

"Are you okay?" Brie asked. 

"Are you?" Maryse asked after. 

"Yeah I'm okay, let's go stop them from killing each other." I replied getting up then rising my mouth out. 

"I'll go with you." Maryse said. 

"Let's go." I told her. 

We walked through the hallways and headed to John's locker room.

We got there and you can here Nikki's voice.

"John, I hate you!" Nikki yelled.

I was about to people the door when Brie grabbed my hand.

"Before we go in there I want to say that I'm sorry about the way I've been treating you. I'm sorry for not listening to your side of the situation and not being a good cousin." Brie said.

"I'm sorry too. I forgive you." I said hugging her.

I opened the door, then Maryse and Brie went in behind me. 

"What's going on here?" I asked, my arms crossed over my chest. 

"Alex, it's not what you think." John told me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Alex, good you're here so I guess I can say this is the worse thing you could have ever done to me." Nikki said.

"I think it's karma." Brie whispered behind me.

"Nikki, what's going to take for you to let this go because clearly John and I love each other." I said.

"I'm not letting it go because this is so fucked on so many levels." She said.

"Dramatic." Maryse whispered behind me.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.7K 297 10
My First Nikki Bella Story! Enjoy!
16.6K 466 22
He made me laugh even when I didn't want to smile. Date published:17 April 2017 -Chenally22
56.7K 653 75
Dean Ambrose Nikki Bella Roman Reigns Brie Bella Seth Rollins Paige Randy Orton Aj lee Dolph Ziggler Summer Rae Finn Balor Renee young Sami zayn John...
26.2K 806 29
When Vince McMahon decides to send his wrestlers on a vacation to learn to get along with one another he never thought it would end with someone kill...