how do you love someone J.F

By kimjocelinramirez

Bella is romona adopted sister they are best friends and they can tell every thing to eachother bella is the... More

bella gibbler/parker
Our very first show,again
Moving day
Meeting them
Blake parker
making a choice

I pick ..............

1.2K 16 6
By kimjocelinramirez

Bella pov

I was in my room drawing i drew something that smoke to me.

A voice  siad "nice drawing".

I got scared i turned it was romona i siad "thanks sis".romona siad "bella no matter what well be sister by hope and not by blood".

I cried she siad hope and I dont hope for things.

I huged her she huged back.

Mom came in and siad "family hug".we huged each Other i loved them.

After a while i kept thinking what should i do.

Move in or stay

Ugh so hard

I lad in bed and max came He siad "i dont want you to leave".He had a tear Slip out.

This Made me cry i huged him and siad "no max i will come in visit no matter what".

He siad "your like a sister or sister in law".I laughed and siad 'what do you mean".

Max siad "you and jackson will Fall in love i see the way you two look at each Other and it's love".

I siad "no I cant love him He's my enemy max".Max siad " am a Match maker and I know you two will Fall in love"

I Smile and kissed him forhead i loved this guy not jackson i dont want to Fall in love becuase i dont want to get hurt

Later

I went down stiars everyone was in the living room I siad "i Made my choice".

Stephine siad "what ever you pick little kimmy".I siad "stop".Dj siad "tell us".

I look at everyone and I could see that everyone would get hurt but its my choice.

I siad "i pick living with my real mom".romona siad "well be sister by chance and friends by choice forever".

I huged her kimmy siad "i will always be your mom right".I siad "yeah".

I had a tear Slip out max came and siad "dont forget about us".I siad "am going to come and visit Guy".

Jackson was quite he didnt want anything to do with this he just walked away.

Huh wierd i guess He dosent care.

Romona and bella room (well romona)

I started packing am going to miss this place but i love it am going with my real family and I listened to my heart.

Romona siad "am going to miss you you been here for 4 years".I siad "i will still visit".

I went down stiars everyone was down but jackson.

Dj siad "he dose care just i dont know".stephine siad "He's coming i promise".

I siad "no He's not " mom and blake siad "ready".I siad "yeah".I said "goodbye".

So did they i went in the car but we were about to leave to my new house.

I siad "stop".they stoped the car i got out and ran to the fuller's house.

I Knocked and Dj Opened and siad "what are you here for bella".

I siad "i need to Do something".I went Running to jackson and max room.

I Opened it and jackson siad "mom am fine ...".He looked at me i Pulled hin down to my Hight.

I siad "jackson i care about you dont forget that and nothing will Change".He siad "i care about you too".

I Smile and Pull him to my lips. We kissed it lasted about 5 secondes.

Jackson siad "i promise i will never let you go".I Smile and huged him.

I siad "well i gotta go i will see you tomorrow".He nods and I left.

Romona siad "thats cute".I siad "stop scaring me Will i gotta go".

I ran out the Door jackson was my first kiss huh.

I went back to the car and blake siad "your okay".I nod and went to our Apartment.

Bella Apartment

We walked into the Apartment i Blake and I went to my room he siad "here you cant disegn your room".

I siad "thanks blake".He siad "no problem sis".

I started to get Working i hanged up some of my Art on the Wall.

I did my bed and saw my diary still had like some pages left like for 2 years i thought I would use this.

  And I looked at my bedroom and yeah it's me

(Her bed room)

Blake siad "wow it's good but you love art".I siad "i love dancing,sining,but mostly art".

He Smiled my room was little but i loved It i sat on my bed at started drawing what jackson siad to me.

When i was finshed i hanged it up

I started to look at my diary when was my last Time i wrote .

It was december 10th it siad

Dear,diary

Mom and blake left to the store but dad came and am scared what he was gonna do to me he isnt really home he loved me but something happen he never would hit me.

Well i gotta go dads coming

I than had a Flash back

I was Done writing in my diary dad came and siad "bella what were you doing".

I was scared i siad "nothing sir".dad siad "liar come on lets go".He grabed my Hand and didnt let go.

I siad "dad let me go were are we going".

Dad siad " you'll see".I siad "stop can i just go home".dad siad "no".and started hitting me i started bleeding.

I siad "dad stop".dad siad "no now get in".I got in 1 hour passed.

He than siad "get out".I siad "were at a town i dont know were this is".dad siad "get out".

I did as told and he drove off i cried i was at a strange town I went walking to find my way but i got lost but than it got cold i went to a alley way.

I sat there and cried than a women siad "sweet heart what happen come with me".

I grabed her Hand i didnt trust her but she Seemed nice.

She took me to a orpanage and her name was Mrs.lawrance.

I went to a room and slept it was warm i cried i wanted to go home i hate my dad i thought he loved me for 5 years but....

He started abusing us at when i was six and am 7  why me that is not my dad.

Flash back Over

I cried and went to the kitchen I didnt see mom all i saw was blake.

Blake siad "mom went to work so she can afored this apartment".I nod and siad "so we have a half of a mom".

Blake siad "yeah did you deal with this".I siad "yeah but it was with my dad so i can get used to this forgot your birthday and junk".

He nods i siad "am glades your my brother".He siad "me too".

We huged i love this family.

Count of words :1168

Happy 2017 Guys lets see what this year brings 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 35.1K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
117K 481 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
255K 11.9K 68
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
841K 39.1K 167
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one