Sing (Rin X Len)

By Mikay5511

Rin × Len, that's all for now More

Prologue I [Introduction For Rin]
Prologue II [A Short Teaser, Part 1]
Prologue III [Introduction For Len]
Prologue IV [A Short Teaser, Part 2]
Chapter I: [I'm Sulking And She Disturbs Me, Part 1]
Chapter II: [Kight & King]
Chapter III: [I'm Sulking And She Disturbs Me, Part 2]
Chapter IV: [Breakfast With Mom, Part 1]
Chapter V: [Gumi's Nicknaming At The Kagane Residence]

Chapter VI: [Breakfast With Mom, Part 2]

25 0 0
By Mikay5511

Chapter V: [Breakfast With Mom, Part 2]

[Len's POV]:

|Current Time:
A Day Before School Starts at VCA,
August 31, Friday Morning near Noon|

"So Lenny Boo~," Mom started.

Gosh when will she stop with the nickname?

"What is it mom?" I begrudgingly ate my breakfast after hearing the nickname.

"Oh is my honey sweety pie upset~?" She asked in a teasing manner.

Suck it up Len, just ignore the stupid nickname, your mom is just teasing you.

"Anyway~, Sweety Little Lenny Boo, what did Gumi tell you on her last phone call?" She asked.

Gumi?, who the heck is---Oh that very noisy nosy girl who's always too hyper active.

"The noisy girl with olive green hair?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Oh, she umm," I kinda forgot what she told me.

"Oh, I don't think I remember" I said honeslty, looking at my plate I looked up to see mom glaring.

I now remember why I don't always eat breakfast with mom.

"Honestly Len be more responsible" Mom scolded.

Wasn't she just calling me with her made up nickname?

"Even if I wasn't the one she called I remeber your conversation" she added.

"That's because you stalk your own children" I muttered.

"I do not! and I don't like your attitude young man!" Oops said it aloud.

I looked at mom, she was glaring daggers at me.

Lucky for me looks do not kill.

"A-ahaha---umm, I ugh, well, I might have been loud, and ugh, well you could have umm---kinda heard me?" I stuttered out.

"Yeah, that's how I learned, its because I watch and observe my surroundings carefully" she said.

"....Or there was coincidentally a maid outside your door who recorded the call and I happen to see her and heard the conversation..." she added quietly.

"Oh um so what was the conversation about?" I questioned.

"Oh it was---"

|Flashback: Day of Call,
August 15, Friday Sunset near Dusk|

[3rd Person View]:

Len was on his bed paying with his PSP.

A new game just came out.

It was a RPG or Role Playing Game.

The player was to be the Kight in the game.

All he had to do was not die in any of the battles the King would order the player or Kight to do.

When the player or the player's character the Kight dies.

The King revives him with the same progress.

The King was shown to be quite a very lazy person.

While the player's character the Kight was shown to be a very obedient but started complaining about the King's lazy behaviour and habit of always boasting and holding parties after the Kight had worked hard to kill off monsters.

Of course the King dismisses whatever the Kight says.

While the King hides at the safest spot of the army on the battle the Kight would be found on the front lines.

This went on the timeline for a long time.

The King reviving the Knight, then the Knight dying from battling again just to be revived by the King again to just battle again and die then be revived the cycle continues.

Until it was revealed that the Kight would have to guard the King and fight for his battles for all eternity until a stonger hero or character comes and defeats all the enemies.

That was of course the irony seeing as though there aren't anymore characters that will be made to fight.

That's also the reason no one will ever finish the game, even if you upgrade all the stats it will be considered as though it was not high enough.

So in the end it was called "Kight & King" but it was first dubbed as "Death Should Not Have Taken Thee!".

But of course the blonde boy did not know that.

The words to signal that the player lost was shown:

《GAME OVER!!!》

After they were shown they shifted to different words and they made out as:

《PLAY AGAIN》

And small letters appeared at the bottom:

《YES? OR NO?》

The blonde boy groaned loudly.

"What!, but my level was much higher that's impossible!"

Len pressed 'Yes' and the King was shown to be reviving the Kight:

《King!》

The King spoke ignoring the Kight's call:

《Okay now kill the boss!》

The Kight looked shocked:

《Eeeh?, Again!?》

The King nodded:

《Now!, prepare your weapons, then let's celebrate, OKAY!》

Before Len could see what the Kight had answered his phone rang loudly.

He looked at his phone, it was infront of him but he ignored it and looked back at the PSP's screen.

The Kight frowned and complained:

《But its impossible to kill it! I'm just going to die again if I face it off!》

The King answered pointing his scepter at him:

《Come on!, Reviving takes more money than your salary can take! Just go and beat the boss down!》

And again be for he saw the next thing that the King was about to say his phone rang again.

"Damn caller.....Hope you trip and fall" Len muttered, putting aside his PSP on the end of the bed.

He picked up his phone to answer the caller but his PSP seemed to have slipped off the bed harshly.

The blonde boy tried grabbing it but was unsuccessful.

Which I mean he accidentally hit it and was thrown down pretty 'harshly' as to what was stated.

Since he tried to grab it in hopes it does not fall, instead he also falls down his bed just as harshly.

Which points out that he just fell down with quite a large 'thump'.

And if this wasn't a coincidence then I have no idea what to call this scene, since as of now a certain olive green haired girl just tripped and cursed a certain blond haired boy with a PSP.

Len cursed out loud, but let's not add what he said.

"Hope the person calling just tripped." he mumbled waiting for a voice to speak up.

"Helloz~" A girl's voice was heard.

Len thought.

Is it one of the girls that like me?

"Sorry but um not interested in being in a relationship-...Wait who is this again-" Len stopped to look at the caller.

Gumi Miyumi

"Oh Gumi, Why are you calling?" The boy spoke uninterested.

"For a reason~, I won't call for nothing am I right~?" The girl named Gumi spoke again.

"Oh the reason is?" Len asked annoyed.

"Not gonna tell~" the girl teased.

"Is that all then I'm going to hang up now, bye Gumi" he was about to hang up but the girl on the others is of the phone squealed.

"Wait don't hang up~!"

"I don't care," he answered nonchalantly.

"Uwaaaah~!, your being mean~!" Gumi whined on the other side of the phone.

Len didn't answer he simply picked himself up back on his bed with his PSP.

He sighs again, "Stop whining"

"I'm not whining~!" Gumi whined again.

"Yeah, right" Len retorted.

"Hmph!, am not!" Gumi argued.

"Okay, okay, whatever let's you sleep at night" Len said rolling his eyes.

"Anyway~, is your dad around?" Gumi asked trying to change the subject.

"I think he must be home by now, well mom was planning on going to another country for a week before she goes to California and mom wanted dad to come with her, do you want to talk to him?" Len asked.

"Kinda" Gumi answered.

"Oh then, I'll tell him to call you....And don't call me next time, call mom instead" he said.

"Okay~, thanks you were kinda helpful, I guess" Gumi said in a teasing tone.

"What do you mean no help!, I even had to answ-!" Len shouted angrily but was cut off when the call ended.

"And that's the reason why people shouldn't give there numbers to noisy nosy and very hyper active people with a coincidence of having olive green hair" he muttered to himself.

He opened his PSP again.

It showed words in a black background:

《UNFORTUNATELY YOUR MEMORY HAS BEEN WIPED OUT》

Len as shocked to those words as another line appeared at the bottom:

《PLEASE REFORMAT MEMORY TO CONTINUE PLAYING》

After seeing this the blonde boy cursed as loud as he can.

All the words were erased and soon the background changed white:

《WILL YOU BE REFORMATTING? 》

And the words at the bottom were:

《YES? OR NO?》

The blonde boy cursed loudly again as he pressed the 'Yes' button.

"Hope you bite your tongue while eating" the blond boy cursed silently before restarting the game, again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 263 16
This will all be one-shots per couple! Enjoy the yaoi
348K 5.9K 46
Exactly what it says. Girl x Girl. Ochaco Ururaka Mina Ashido Momo Yaoyorozu Kyoka Jiro Tsuyu Asui Himiko Toga Itsuka Kendo Mei Hatsume CamieUtsushim...
3.9K 259 17
Len Kagamine has a crush on a pretty girl name Rin! But as he loves her, he turns into a yandere and kills everyone who dares to hurt her or block hi...
55.8K 690 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. ☆ read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.